Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ways To Secure Your Android Phone From Hackers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ways To Secure Your Android Phone From Hackers (584 Views)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / 10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / 5 Ways To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Stolen At A Nigerian Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Secure Your Android Phone From Hackers by Chimatexr3b(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2018
How to secure your Android phone From Hackers: Cyber-attacks are expanding daily and anybody can keep track on you to get to the private information and data of yours. So know the possible ways by which you can secure your Android phone from hackers. Today...

Read more :http://www.chimatex.com.ng/2018/04/ways-to-secure-your-android-phone-from.html
Re: Ways To Secure Your Android Phone From Hackers by Tuliwayne: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2018
We still buy gift cards and bitcoin at good rates.Hit me up asap on 08103484317 for fast and instant payment
Re: Ways To Secure Your Android Phone From Hackers by sureinfo: 5:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Chimatexr3b:

How to secure your Android phone From Hackers: Cyber-attacks are expanding daily and anybody can keep track on you to get to the private information and data of yours. So know the possible ways by which you can secure your Android phone from hackers. Today...

Read more :http://www.chimatex.com.ng/2018/04/ways-to-secure-your-android-phone-from.html
i use a tecno spark, please tell me this preventive measures are applicable to all android devices
Re: Ways To Secure Your Android Phone From Hackers by Realboygenius(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
sureinfo:
i use a tecno spark, please tell me this preventive measures are applicable to all android devices
Since it's an Android device it should work.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Exclusive Shop Launched in Lagos. What Are Your Thoughts? / Airtel Customer Care Wahala / The New Yeson Super Charge Power-bank - 100% Real Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.