Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Christian From Birth... But - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian From Birth... But (340 Views)

A Christian From Akwa Ibom Or Calabar... / He Married His Wife As A Blind Woman From Birth But The God Of Chosen Healed Her / The Same Thing Happens In Moses & Jesus Birth But Not Mohamend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian From Birth... But by marttol: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
According to the Christian faith accept Jesus Christ as person Lord and saviour by declaring that Jesus is the son of God, and believe that he was raised from the dead before you can be born again... So you can be saved.

So my question is there are many Christians who have been serving God right from kid, some because they were born into a Christian home, and some who decided to change their religion, but haven't make the declaration "I accept Jesus as my personal lord and Savior "...i believe SOME ministers too haven't done that, so does that mean they are not saved...

NB: I'm a born again Christian.

(1) (Reply)

Kisses In Pre Marital Relationships. / Developing & Modernising Our Society Cannot Be Left To The Govert. Alone: Kumuyi / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.