Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) (30943 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by CapitanS: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
The bond of brotherhood between two Fulani herdsmen in Nasarawa State, which was broken by a missing cattle, has resulted in the death of one of them.

Bello Musa, who is 22 years old is now in the custody of the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Nasarawa Police Command, Lafia, after being arrested and accused of killing his elder brother, Abdullahi Musa, with a machete. He was said to have given the deceased a fatal cut on the neck, when a scuffle ensued between them over the missing cattle.

Trouble started between the siblings when they noticed that one cattle had strayed and mixed with their own herd while they were grazing their cattle in Akuwate village in Doma Local Government Area.

As Sunday Sun learnt from the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ahmed Bello, the incident happened on March 9, 2018 and was promptly reported at Akuwate Police Station. But the case was later transferred on March 25, to the SCID at the headquarters of the command in Lafia, the state capital.

In a chat with Sunday Sun at the police command headquarters, the detained suspect, Bello recounted what happened: “My brother, Abdullahi and myself took our cattle for grazing. Later we discovered that one cattle which was not our own had joined our herd. We were three who made the discovery – Abdullahi, one Ibrahim and myself. Abdullahi and I agreed to sell it. Later he asked me to go and sell it in the market. As I was taking the cattle, it escaped from me. I returned back to tell Abdullahi. He did not believe me.

“He accused of selling the cattle N300,000. I tried to explain to him, but he insisted that I sold the cattle for N300,000. My father tried to settle the matter, without success.

Continuing, Bello said: “Abdullahi said that I must pay N300,000 for the cattle or he would kill me. I challenged him on why he would want to kill me over the cattle that escaped from me. Then he began making phone calls to his friends, telling them I am a liar and that I sold the cattle for N300,000. I became very angry and we started fighting. In the course of the fight, he injured me on my right hand and I cut him with my cutlass on the neck.”

Bello then ran to the General Hospital in Eleye area to treat his wound. The eagle-eyed doctor who attended to him, became suspicious after listening to the story of how he sustained the injury. He carefully treated him and then stepped aside to make a call to the Eleye Police Station.

A team of policemen came to the hospital and arrested him. He was subsequently handed over to the Nasarawa police headquarters where he was detained for further investigation.

http://sunnewsonline.com/herdsman-kills-brother-over-missing-cow/

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fighting over cow that's not theirs... the curse place on them by d cow owner worked

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
And you expect this sort not to kill others to feed the same cows?

Only thing they seem to know is kill

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin grin grin that's proves that a fulani man loves his cows more than anyone else...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Better.

Let confusion be the order of the day in their camp and let them kill one another rather than innocent people.

57 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Fighting over cow that's not theirs... the curse place on them by d cow owner worked

Thank you, my brother. Perfect comment.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by danny56: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
If he kill his own brother over missing cow, how can this fellow spare a total stranger

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
You see the kind of people you are sharing country with..
If he can kill his blood brother just because of missing COW, you can then imagine what he will do to stranger..

And to think that the president share same ideology with this set of people is heartbreaking..

Where I come from we have some value for human lives..
We should preserve it from this set of people..

Go get your PVC Now!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
They should continue eliminating themselves ooo. Happy with this grin

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by MisterGrace: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why will they not kill others who aren't their blood without remorse?

The person that cursed these things with obsession with cows no try 4 dem.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by richG: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
We need hundreds of such incidents.
May this be the portion of our enemies.
May they drink their own blood and eat their own flesh.
Iseeeeeeeee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by oyetunder(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
You see! Whoever can kill his own brother like this should be avoided by strangers. A generation that has always enjoy the company of two horned animals are now behaving like beasts themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by ahukannakate(f): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
What do you expect, when they value cow more than their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm..

Visit my profile..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Lorechino(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
kuku use juju turn Na m to cow, ....Cow over life I spit for this shithole

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by naijapips04: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
okay
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy

Rubbish news,
If it is not from cyracus izuakpe, it is not authentic.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by popsyleo1: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
More of that
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
One day Yusuf will kill Buhari over his missing certificate

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fulani amaka

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by kenyguy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reason why they kill people without looking back.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by kennosklint(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Amin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by olusledge: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
two fighting
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
I dont Care,karma is Real
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Bluecurtain: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gambari pa Fulani, ko lejo ninu. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
cool

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin grin chai...just negodu
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Pls how is that our headache? If they like they wipe their entire generation out who cares?

Boring thread .....

Next.........................

They want us to hate them and we will hate them utmost passion. Bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by Randy100: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is a good news.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by BadBradley: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
If these polluted breeds could kill their own over a cow, the rest of Nigeria doesn't have a prayer.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) by kmaster007: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
animals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested / Lady Sold 20 Kidnapped Children In Anambra (Photo) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma, Quadri With Murder By Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.