Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Site Review (www.fos86.com) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Review (www.fos86.com) (586 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Review (www.fos86.com) by chazy(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2010
My first website. Honest review, please
Re: Site Review (www.fos86.com) by askphantom(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2010
honest review heh,

Well the website does not strike me as outstanding. check out phatfarm's website. try improving your design skill by cloning other very tight sites for fun.

You can check out my latest work on www.pelbr.com

Not yet launched, still need to add some finishing touches to it.

You can get better just try what i said. try clone phatfarm website.
Re: Site Review (www.fos86.com) by DualCore1: 12:33am On May 17, 2010
Chazy, just so there's no confusion. By his use of the word 'clone' Askphantom is implying that you look at that site and get your inspiration from it, he isnt saying you should go and lift the entire site, change the name and then put it up as yours.
Re: Site Review (www.fos86.com) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 19, 2010
Not bad for a starter. I think you will go far if you continue.

However, you should have made it easy for people to review. I don't have to open a new window and type the address to review. That is hard labour. No disrespect.

So, people here is the link http://www.fos86.com/

(1) (Reply)

Please Review My Facebook App / Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best In Nigeria / Free Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.