Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Do You Live In Benin? Do You Want To Make Extra Money For School? Then This Is F - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Live In Benin? Do You Want To Make Extra Money For School? Then This Is F (426 Views)

CBN limits Dollar Purchase From BDCs: $10000 For School Fees, $5000 For Medicals / Make Extra Money As A Bolt Or Uber Driver / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Live In Benin? Do You Want To Make Extra Money For School? Then This Is F by Profwriter(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hi Everyone,

This are solar products affordable, reliable and we have a visible office address at 108 Siluko road, Benin city, Edo state.
We offer after sales support services for our clients and we also offer delearship programs for people who wants to make extra money.

Please contact me if anyone of these products interest you via cm@gmail.com or holla at me on 0810.70981.43

I look forward to doing business with you

Re: Do You Live In Benin? Do You Want To Make Extra Money For School? Then This Is F by ogmask: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is it only the reading lamp you offer and what's the price.
Re: Do You Live In Benin? Do You Want To Make Extra Money For School? Then This Is F by Goldenjubilant(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2018
Exchange all sort of Gift Cards for cash in 10minutes with reasonable price!

Itunes gift card, Amazon gift card, Google play gift card, Neteller, Xbos gift card, eBay gift card, Visa gift card, Vanilla gift card, Walmart gift card... And many more!

All Cards from all Countries are welcome!

Note: All Denomination above $100 attract low value

For more info : 08130601762 Please Whatsapp only and for business minded individuals Bless Up!
Re: Do You Live In Benin? Do You Want To Make Extra Money For School? Then This Is F by Profwriter(m): 6:16am On Apr 23, 2018
ogmask:
Is it only the reading lamp you offer and what's the price.

Do you mind sharing your number with me for a discussion or sending me an email.
The second one that has a solar panel can be used to charge mobile device.

Let's hear from you today. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Largest Economy In Africa - CNN / Solar Phone Charger. / Tips From Experts On How To Deal With Stress At Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.