Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria (418 Views)

10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / MINI IMPORTATION Business - Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria by Facile17(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2018
MINI IMPORTATION Business - Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria
I know a lot of people have the intention of going into mini importation business, but don't even know how to start or what items to bring into the country.

Mini importation is not really as hard as it is. In fact it's one of the businesses that you can make 100% profit monthly if you import the right items.

Before you import, you will need to consider the need of the local area that you live in. Take for instance,

Nigeria, we have a general electricity problem, so power banks sell fast here.

Our ladies eat too much and get fat, they need slimming tea

They use bad creams, they have stretch marks. They need stretch mark cream.

Our men are bald, they lose their hair. They need hair growth formula.

Everyone loves fashion, watches sell like wild fire.

People want to make calls, phones and phone accessories sell.

Smart watches sell fast too.

And for the lover of adult toys, that one, you can make 200% profit. But not everyone likes that.

Do you talk about selling these items? You are on this forum, you are on Facebook and you are complaining. Abeg Park well. You have the key to succeed, you only need to open the right door.

Am not rich, but I have known lack now, thid is the 5th year. Thanks to the guys that trained me on this.

For your information, I have once used just N1500 to import items, so you don't have any excuse

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Business Making Profit? / How An 18 Year Old Boy Made His First Million In Business Legitimately!!! / List Of Minimum Wages By Countries Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.