Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Our Politicians Should Use Data Analysis To Drive Their Campaign Strategy. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Our Politicians Should Use Data Analysis To Drive Their Campaign Strategy. (910 Views)

I'm Being Indicted For Fraud By My Boss Over Google Campaign / Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Politicians Should Use Data Analysis To Drive Their Campaign Strategy. by sakala2000: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nigeria's election season is upon us again. I wonder if the various candidates will positively take advantage of data to drive their various campaign strategy. The value of data analysis cannot be over emphasized as it will unearth patterns and demographic subsets that could be lawfully exploited in campaign strategy design.

Here, http:///4o8wsy , i created a PBI report using just voting numbers (not from an official source) per state in the last two presidential elections. Very clear patterns can be observed by just using the slicers (click bookmarks). You can also use the slicers and make your own deductions.

With more data such as voter's demographics, candidate's data, etc. a lot more can be achieved. Sadly, there are a lot of constraints in getting data in Nigeria, but those who have it and can adequately use it will have the edge both in this election and in business generally.

Please let me know your thoughts about this.

Here's the link http:///4o8wsy

You can reach me on 08135487554.

Re: Our Politicians Should Use Data Analysis To Drive Their Campaign Strategy. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Nice one, I was thinking about this recently don't u think we can make a career out of this here is my gmail address: tommyken6789@gmil.com
Re: Our Politicians Should Use Data Analysis To Drive Their Campaign Strategy. by ATIKUNATION: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2018
A good one there, am currently the National Deputy Director Media and Publicity of one of the campaign groups rooting for Atiku's presidency. Dont mint if we all here can make things out of this. As a career though... You can reach me through chukwuebuka_precious@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Should I Relocate To Lagos For This? / Nestlé: More Women In The Workplace Make Business Sense / Naija Police Force Interview, When Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.