Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now (4243 Views)

Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? / How To Order On Aliexpress / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
I ordered for oukitel k3 which i paid for it on feb 12 and it was despatched to overseas country on feb 26 through singapost and till date the tracking information remain the same for 52 days now. am highly disturb what should i do?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by santakris(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Open dispute ASAP. Maximum should be between 15 to 30 days. Besides he suppose to provide u with tracking number.
Have you contact the seller?
Is this your first buy?

2 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
santakris:
Open dispute ASAP. Maximum should be between 15 to 30 days. Besides he suppose to provide u with tracking number.
Have you contact the seller?
Is this your first buy?
Refund is processing already but i need the phone badly imagine 4g ram, 64gb rom, 16mp dual camera, 6000mah for #54,000 OMG

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Cassie74: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
gloriaunobi:
I ordered for oukitel k3 which i paid for it on feb 12 and it was despatched to overseas country on feb 26 through singapost and till date the tracking information remain the same for 52 days now. am highly disturb what should i do?

It will come but to be safe... go to your order click on it.. it will show you how much time you have left to open a dispute... usually u have to wait for 2 months or so then you hit your dispute button and AliExpress will refund the money. Before then try and send a message to the seller telling him you haven't seen your phone and wait for his feedback. Incase you are refunded and the phone comes,u have to let the seller know and also give him back his money (this is very important) cheers

4 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Failtech: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cassie74:

It will come but to be safe... go to your order click on it.. it will show you how much time you have left to open a dispute... usually u have to wait for 2 months or so then you hit your dispute button and AliExpress will refund the money. Before then try and send a message to the seller telling him you haven't seen your phone and wait for his feedback. Incase you are refunded and the phone comes,u have to let the seller know and also give him back his money (this is very important) cheers
I have open dispute already which they have started procesing it. am expecting refund tomoro monday but my concern is will it stil deliver after 2 months in overseas countries?

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Failtech:
Samsung S5 Duos for Sale G900FD. Dual Sim https://www.nairaland.com/4460112/original-samsung-s5-duos#4460112.14
i need phone within and above oukitel k3 spec and you are taking me back to 2014

3 Likes

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Cassie74: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
gloriaunobi:

I have open dispute already which they have started procesing it. am expecting refund tomoro monday but my concern is will it stil deliver after 2 months in overseas countries?

Did you talk to the seller and what did he say. If he didn't play any hanky panky..your phone will still come. Yes oo sometimes it takes time to arrive

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mine has been at that despatch overseas too oo and na d same Singapore post so my mind don dey cut Sha
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Kamaye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
I ordered an SD card and a charger 31st March, no updates yet all I'm seeing is "item accepted by linehaul"

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kamaye:
I ordered an SD card and a charger 31st March, no updates yet all I'm seeing is "item accepted by linehaul"
Na d same Singapore post?
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
If it exceeds 45 days open a dispute with the seller. No matter how slow things are your package is supposed to arrive in 45 days at most. But if it does eventually arrive pls pay back the seller o!!

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kamaye:
So do I with China post airmail
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by edicied: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2018
Kamaye:
grin me too o

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by cypher01: 1:47am On Apr 23, 2018
Same here, I ordered Leagoo M9 through Singapore post also since Feb 26, till now, nothing!
This is really not my first buy sha,Next 6 days like this, i go just open dispute and collect my money soote

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 5:08am On Apr 23, 2018
cypher01:
Same here, I ordered Leagoo M9 through Singapore post also since Feb 26, till now, nothing!
This is really not my first buy sha,Next 6 days like this, i go just open dispute and collect my money soote

I checked my bank statement and i was suprise, they has refunded. i was refuned last friday. but any hope for my order?

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Madeu(m): 5:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Since it has been despatched to overseas country, then It should be in Nigeria by now. Check at Nipost or EMS.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Kamaye(m): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2018
james17:

Na d same Singapore post?
China post.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 6:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Madeu:
Since it has been despatched to overseas country, then It should be in Nigeria by now. Check at Nipost or EMS.

Check the tracking info

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Madeu(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2018
gloriaunobi:

Check the tracking info
Yes, it's in Nigeria already. I experienced what you sent, until I went to check at the post office. The issue is with Nipost. When it gets to Nigeria, you are supposed to track it on Nipost website.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Madeu:

Yes, it's in Nigeria already. I experienced what you sent, until I went to check at the post office. The issue is with Nipost. When it gets to Nigeria, you are supposed to track it on Nipost website.

The only info in www.nipost.gov.ng is the same "despatched to overseas" which is dated same Feb 26 although I was at nipost office 2 weeks ago but gotta still visit today again.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Madeu(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2018
gloriaunobi:

The only info in www.nipost.gov.ng is the same "despatched to overseas" which is dated same Feb 26 although I was at nipost office 2 weeks ago but gotta still visit today again.
Nipost is not effective. Also check with EMS, and if you don't get it, open a dispute on AliExpress. The problem with your order is Nigeria factor.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Madeu:

Nipost is not effective. Also check with EMS, and if you don't get it, open a dispute on AliExpress. The problem with your order is Nigeria factor.

Here is the tracking info on nipost International tracking

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Madeu(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2018
gloriaunobi:

Here is the tracking info on nipost International tracking
Mine also showed that until when I got it.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by MilesLamar(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Madeu:
which one is ems
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by MilesLamar(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Madeu:
I feel this item is in Nigeria already

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Madeu(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2018
MilesLamar:

which one is ems
EMS has an office at the General post office. I use the one in Lagos, dont know about other smaller outlet. They are in collaboration with Nipost to handle parcels.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
gloriaunobi:

Check the tracking info
From the last tracking information pics details you item is in Nigeria already. Check your tracking number Nipost website under international mail.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2018
dumo1:

From the last tracking information pics details you item is in Nigeria already. Check your tracking number Nipost website under international mail.

I went to NIPOST this mornimg and the oga told me that such item have not reach his desk and his afraid that the item maybe lost on transist or so.
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by gloriaunobi(f): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Madeu:

EMS has an office at the General post office. I use the one in Lagos, dont know about other smaller outlet. They are in collaboration with Nipost to handle parcels.
I called ems nacho and the guy refered me to nispost conventional customer service who isn't picking up the call. Nigeria system weak me
Re: Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now by Madeu(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2018
gloriaunobi:

I called ems nacho and the guy refered me to nispost conventional customer service who isn't picking up the call. Nigeria system weak me
If I may ask, where do you based?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universal Lazypod Flexible Phone/tablet Holder / Nokia N8 (replica) - Asking Price = N30k / Usa Used Unlocked Blackberry Torch 2- N14,000. 09091139464

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.