Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

5 Top Dangers Of Excessive Use Of Cellphone To Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Top Dangers Of Excessive Use Of Cellphone To Your Health (340 Views)

Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / Dangers Of Uncovered Roadside Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Dangers Of Excessive Use Of Cellphone To Your Health by Anctherapist: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
www.anctherapist.com
The rate at which people make use of their phones is alarming and needs to be curtailed before it gets out of hand. Excessive use of phones have many negative impact to the brain and health generally.

After careful observation of how almost 60% of American  youths have been married or addicted to this piece of electronic device, I wish to present to you 5 top Dangers of Excessive use of Phones your Health.  Cellphone which is one of the top-most means of communication today has been proven to have  some proven side effects if over-used or used excessively. Research has found that mobile phone or cellphone could be very deadly to human, it can also cause brain damage, leading to an irrevocable action that could take away lives, and contribute to the gradual destruction of this habitat, if not manage.

Although the benefits of using cell phone outwits its advantages or dangers, because without cell phone or mobile device, you won't able to read this article at this present moment,  so for that reason almost everyone neglected the dangers of excessive use of it. Do you know that the damage caused by cellphone happens gradually until it accumulates to incurable disease on untraceable ailment. So do not overlook the vitality of this  tutorial, because is a panacea for almost everybody.

You may ask, for a device like cellphone, which we use daily and has been said that it has side effect to the health, how long can we handle it or use it before it turns out to something big in over system and result in poor assimilation? Or  you may also ask, can I weigh the damage cell phone has caused to me since I have been using it? If you belong to the  categories that ask above questions, answers will be given as we continue. Although cellphones are considered to have low-powered radio-frequency transmitters, also your  handset at your hand right now transmits power when it is on, and the transmissions increase when you hold it for a very long period of  time, which may have gradual side effect unknowingly to your health.  That is why it is recommended to keep it a bit distance from you, to reduce the radio-frequency exposure.

Let us now look at dangers of excessive use of cellphones  to your health.

5 Top Dangers of Excessive use of Cellphones to your Health

1.Cellphone Increases Stress Level.  From personal experience of what happened to me few days ago, I have confirmed that the high frequency of cellphone or excessive use of mobile phone have negative effect in our stress level. The constant pressing and radiation that comes from phone when chatting, reading a  post or watching  video either from Instagram, to complete the article click www.anctherapist.com
Re: 5 Top Dangers Of Excessive Use Of Cellphone To Your Health by Anctherapist: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Anctherapist:
www.anctherapist.com
The rate at which people make use of their phones is alarming and needs to be curtailed before it gets out of hand. Excessive use of phones have many negative impact to the brain and health generally.

After careful observation of how almost 60% of American  youths have been married or addicted to this piece of electronic device, I wish to present to you 5 top Dangers of Excessive use of Phones your Health.  Cellphone which is one of the top-most means of communication today has been proven to have  some proven side effects if over-used or used excessively. Research has found that mobile phone or cellphone could be very deadly to human, it can also cause brain damage, leading to an irrevocable action that could take away lives, and contribute to the gradual destruction of this habitat, if not manage.

Although the benefits of using cell phone outwits its advantages or dangers, because without cell phone or mobile device, you won't able to read this article at this present moment,  so for that reason almost everyone neglected the dangers of excessive use of it. Do you know that the damage caused by cellphone happens gradually until it accumulates to incurable disease on untraceable ailment. So do not overlook the vitality of this  tutorial, because is a panacea for almost everybody.

You may ask, for a device like cellphone, which we use daily and has been said that it has side effect to the health, how long can we handle it or use it before it turns out to something big in over system and result in poor assimilation? Or  you may also ask, can I weigh the damage cell phone has caused to me since I have been using it? If you belong to the  categories that ask above questions, answers will be given as we continue. Although cellphones are considered to have low-powered radio-frequency transmitters, also your  handset at your hand right now transmits power when it is on, and the transmissions increase when you hold it for a very long period of  time, which may have gradual side effect unknowingly to your health.  That is why it is recommended to keep it a bit distance from you, to reduce the radio-frequency exposure.

Let us now look at dangers of excessive use of cellphones  to your health.

5 Top Dangers of Excessive use of Cellphones to your Health

1.Cellphone Increases Stress Level.  From personal experience of what happened to me few days ago, I have confirmed that the high frequency of cellphone or excessive use of mobile phone have negative effect in our stress level. The constant pressing and radiation that comes from phone when chatting, reading a  post or watching  video either from Instagram, to complete the article click www.anctherapist.com

(1) (Reply)

Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy / Alcoholics But They Don't Realise It. / TEENSED FOUNDATION Storms Lagos With Anti-child Abuse March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.