Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help On Visa Application Retrieval - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Visa Application Retrieval (597 Views)

UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift / Idle Canadian Immigration Officer ‘DM10032’ Now Working On Visa Applications!! / 20 Kg Of Gold Bar Free Retrieval From A Glass Box In Dubai, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Visa Application Retrieval by davouc: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good evening good people in the house, please i want to know how I can retrieve information on my former DS. 160 VISA application.
The point is that the form was filled by someone else and I don't know the Application ID given to him. Now I want to apply again and I need to reflect on the information on the former application.

Please help me out ,if it's possible to get those information. Thanks
Re: Help On Visa Application Retrieval by Lexusgs430: 5:18am On Apr 23, 2018
davouc:
Good evening good people in the house, please i want to know how I can retrieve information on my former DS. 160 VISA application.
The point is that the form was filled by someone else and I don't know the Application ID given to him. Now I want to apply again and I need to reflect on the information on the former application.

Please help me out ,if it's possible to get those information. Thanks

Call the embassy..... No be ur right and truthful details dey on top the form?

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of The Mistake Island?(photo) / Man Dies After His Daughter Was Killed In A Fatal Accident In Delta. Photos / See Photos Of Amazing Places You Wont Believe Exists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.