Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Save Lagos State Roads - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Lagos State Roads (601 Views)

The deplorable state of some Roads In Nigeria (video/pictures) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Lagos State Roads by 1johnjohn(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2019
I had to come here n vent about the situation of the road in Lagos. We shall all be doing this together. Since there's no feedback in the government in Lagos..we shall feed them with pictures. Time is been wasted and our cars is been damaged.
Was born n grew up in Lagos...Lagos is my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Lagos State Roads by Styluscrib(m): 6:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Relocate to a better area,
Because the needed to get money spent
On elections back before reading your comments
Re: Save Lagos State Roads by jideflash(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
They just neglected all the roads so they can use the money for election campaign. The economic and time loss we are suffering due to bad roads is unbearable. My major axis Magodo, gbadaga and ogudu have potholes that will instantly scatter your shocks/strut, and if you are pregnant, na instant miscarriage be that
Re: Save Lagos State Roads by jideflash(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Even the Twitter has no update as no work as been done recently.

Re: Save Lagos State Roads by 1johnjohn(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Pls post your street pictures if your area is bad.
This a street in Anthony Village..
Ladipo olukoya.

Re: Save Lagos State Roads by 1johnjohn(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Styluscrib:
Relocate to a better area,
Because the needed to get money spent
On elections back before reading your comments

True..it's not about relocating bt since I have been driving under uber. I seen mad roads in Lagos so am posting it.
Re: Save Lagos State Roads by 1johnjohn(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2019
When I open this tread..something in my soul was reaching out to me but I didn't get it.
My sister is laying down in igbobi with spinal cord injury..I pray she gets up and walk one day.
Illorin road was where it happened and I have been butter and mad these last weeks.
Post pictures of bad road in your area...
I would be going all out of shout to the government and they would listen by fire by force.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France / Train On Fire At Mushin / List Of Countries Still Using LOCOMOTIVE Trains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.