Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Fans Jubilate On Twitter As Miracle Emerges Winner Of Big Brother Naija Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Jubilate On Twitter As Miracle Emerges Winner Of Big Brother Naija Show (368 Views)

How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) / BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins / #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Jubilate On Twitter As Miracle Emerges Winner Of Big Brother Naija Show by martinderek(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Finally the popular Nigerian show, Big Brother Naija, comes to a pleasant end, with housemate miracle emerging as winner of the season.

While Cee-C was the first runner up.

Miracle Fans share their joy on Twitter, concerning the results.

@haywheezie
Congrats miracle...am happy mehn!!!...#BBNaija

@enekemgreg
Yea Miracle won it!!!

Dont doubt my instinct ��� #BBNaija #BBNaijaFinale

@iamPhreedah
Congratulations to miracle. Played an amazing game. Big ups to CeeC also. You embodies the theme of the season. #BBNaijaFinale #bbnaija

@Owy_xy
Team Miracle held it down for the boy from the first eviction! We made sure He topped the charts and never looked back. I’m proud. Noisemakers on twitter and with votes! The best team! #bbnaija CONGRATULATIONS TO US!

@karibiba
I AM SO HAPPY LASHES DID NOT WIN LMAOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH ���������������#BBNaija

@MrDayveed
God pass them!!!!! Miracle bringing it home!!!! Thank you reasonable Nigerians for doing the right thing, CEEC FANS God pass una!!! #BBNaijaFinale #BBNaija

@tooneycross
Good will always prevail against Evil.... Shame on you CeeC � Congrats Miracle � #BBNaija

@ebubelouis
It's done. It's done. It's done. #TeamMiracle #bbnaija. It's done. All glory be toBBNaija

@omenwa033
To all miracle fan may almighty God bless us all and enrich our pockets thank you all I am so happy tonight. #BBNaija

@normalaflow1
I still say the double wahala was Cee-C though. Congrats Miracle. #bbnaija well done Cee-C, last woman standing, Top 2!

Thats the end of the show. You got it.. Your boy Miracle emerged the winner.

https://www.africasjournal.com
Re: Fans Jubilate On Twitter As Miracle Emerges Winner Of Big Brother Naija Show by oyoyoyo: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
make we jubilate

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Sound / Romantic Man / Ryan Gosling Biography And News Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.