Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

#BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House (16686 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Miracle has emerged as the new head of house, HoH for the fourth week. Miracle emerged after a task involving three other housemates, Leo, Ahneeka and Ifu Enada.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-miracle-emerges-as-new-head-of.html

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by desoul2004(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
FTC finally, baba God no be by power. Let me overcome all my troubles IJN. Amen.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by decatalyst(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dude just dey feel cool.

I sight envy and jealousy BTW NINA and ANTO.

I like that ANTO girl sha...natural and real!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by littlewonders: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
We don hear
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by olawaletimi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Captain Miracle. I HAIL OOO.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Heartmender1: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
shocked

shocked

wink

cheesy

#teammiracle

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Primusinterpares(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
I passionately hate this program...

I prefer Nat Geo Wild 100x to this rubbish bbn

hit like if you hate it too and share if you don't.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Dutchey(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
i actually didn't read d post but i think the girl has no right to beat her boyfriend in public, maybe they should consult d village elders but if d neighbour refuses 2 pay his rent then they should just kill d landlord and forget about d missing car

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by muthmayinnah: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nonsense. Our youth will be worst than the old ones.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by myettiallah: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
I dont know about Miracle but Rico should have made a better HOH ....
But what I do know now is that Man City is down to 10 men after Delph's red card in the FA cup showdown..
Dem wan win quadriple trophies....LOL
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Victorakats(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Super happy for him and Nina!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Tapout(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
olawaletimi:
Captain Miracle. I HAIL OOO.

Captain one corner cheesy

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Tekecoms1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ok

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by YoungLionken(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Me no know wetin una see for dis BBN snakeshit!
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by TVTKOKO(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Primusinterpares:

see this mumu begging for likes

10 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by sexdoll: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Primusinterpares:

Abeg gii me hammer make I use am hit share 1000 000 times...
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by yourkaka: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
wow
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by marvin904(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
can't person pikin hear word again
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Primusinterpares(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
TVTKOKO:
see this mumu begging for likes
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Adonis86(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
So it's simply called a house of immorality, where the most unchaste is the leader. As a certified Social scientist, I'm yet to understand the essence of this show.
As for the guy's sexuality, I can't say more. we all know where we meet and who we are.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by TVTKOKO(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Adonis86:
So it's simply called a house of immorality, where the most unchaste is the leader. As a certified Social scientist, I'm yet to understand the essence of this show.
As for the guy's sexuality, I can't say more. we all know where we meet and who we are.
pahdin
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Pidginwhisper: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Save the date grin

Tomorrow na Chelsea vs Barcelona match!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by samdeto(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Primusinterpares:

bbn and natgeo wild in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by sandrahnaub(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nina bin DEY cry grin
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by anayolity: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Nina bin DEY cry grin
To hell with Nina....let's talk about you!!!
you're damn cute !!!
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Hobowobo(f): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dutchey:
i actually didn't read d post but i think the girl has no right to beat her boyfriend in public, maybe they should consult d village elders but if d neighbour refuses 2 pay his rent then they should just kill d landlord and forget about d missing car

I totally agree with you.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Joseunlimited(f): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Miracle sex

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Too bad he won't be sharing his bed with Nina for a week.... What new pairing have cause
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2018
muthmayinnah:
Nonsense. Our youth will be worst than the old ones.
I feel like slapping u......
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Adonis86:
see dis sadistic social scientist....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Tv Changes Frequency / Profile Of Dotun, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Where Can I Download Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.