Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 (495 Views)

Zlatan And Others Rejoices As Tacha Gets Evicted From BBN / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 by prechbills1(m): 12:52am On Apr 23, 2018
when things happen we always learn good and bad things from them, lol.

I want to share 6things I learnt from this year #BBN

1. Being real
Always being your true self pays. People might like you not because of your physical appearance and other attributes but because of your personality.

2. Being fake partially
This might contradict my first statement but it doesn't matter. Being real requires serious confidence. There'll always be some bad things about you that can ruin your image. Instead of being real and revealing your bad side which is bad for you, you should be partially fake in some areas, just behave as if that's your character instead of showing your true character which might make people despise you.

3. Being humble
humbleness is a very nice attribute. You can't be successful in life without humbleness .

4.There are always people who'll like you no matter what you do
This is a fact. No matter how bad you're people will support you. whether good or bad you just have to have a nice personality in their eyes/preference.

5. Gender Favoritism
No natter how useless or good you're are people will still support you. This people may not really like you but will always support you because of your gender.

6. Self control
Always exercise self control, it really matters.
A person who doesn't have self control will always encounter temptation.
Re: 6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 by Bowwow11(m): 1:05am On Apr 23, 2018
yeah
Re: 6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 23, 2018
U learnt nothing from that foolishly hopeless program, I now understand why Buhari called u all Lazy.
Learning nonsense from nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 by prechbills1(m): 3:01am On Apr 23, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 by CAPSLOCKED: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2018

BROS THE SHOW JUST LIKE MANY OTHER SHOWS WAS SCRIPTED.. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT THAT PERFECT.

YOU CAN AS WELL CREATE A THREAD FOR THE LESSONS YOU LEARNT FROM THE LAST WRESTLE MANIA, OR THE LEGEND OF THE SEEKER.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things I Learnt From #BBN 2018 by Moving4: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wo! Wah!

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Accident Man / Top 10 Highest Paid Models In The World 2017 2018 / Josh Brolin Totally Roasting The Sh1t Out Of Ryan Reynolds (DEADPOOL 2)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.