Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Pray For Mercy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Mercy. (423 Views)

Touching!!! Pastor Seriously Cries For Mercy, Baths Himself With Ashes (video) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Mercy. by Revadebola: 3:07am On Apr 23, 2018
PRAY FOR MERCY.

Mercy cancels the judgment you deserve. Mercy does not condemn you. It frees you from guilt. Mercy supersedes judgment, it justifies you instead of condemning or punishing you. The difference between Saul and David, was that David enjoyed the mercy of God.
In my human opinion, David's sins were even more terrible than Saul's sins. But God put Saul aside and retained David. Because David found mercy before Him. Mercy changed the story of Bartimaeus when he cried out to Jesus. Mercy will make you get results more than your efforts.

Romans 9:16 (KJV)
"So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy".

Many of us have committed fatal mistakes in the past, we are suffering today because of those mistakes. God's mercies will forgive, cleanse and correct those mistakes to miracles and testimonies.

What is the secret to mercy.
(1). Come before the throne of grace. Humble yourself before God and ask for His mercy.

Hebrews 4:16 (KJV)
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need".

(2). Repent and forsake all your sins.
Whenever there is genuine repentance from sins, God usually shows mercy.

Proverbs 28:13 (KJV)
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy".

(3). Pray for it.

Mark 10:46-52 (KJV)
"And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging. And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me. And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee. And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus. And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way".

The above story tells how Bartimaeus obtained mercy. He cried out to the Lord Jesus Christ for mercy.
And the Lord rewrote his story. As you do the above, the Lord will rewrite your story to glory, in Jesus Name.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord I repent from all my sins.
2. Father have mercy upon me.
3. Holy Spirit help me to live holy life henceforth.
4. Father use Your ink of mercy to rewrite my life's story.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Will Kill Us All If We Don't Stop Them Now--OAP Michael Effiong Warns / The Spiritual Controls The Physical. (2). / ''the Face Of A Witless Clodpate'' Daddy Freeze Slams A Follower Who Called Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.