Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa (23545 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Jayceon:
This the best you got? This regurgitated poor grammar?

SIMPLE QUESTION YOU CAN'T ANSWER....
FACTS YOU CAN'T STATE..!!,, because you don't have any

SLAVE....!!

I use God beg don't quote or mention me again if you don't want thunder from Benue to visit you...

Just deactivate your account on NAIRALAND and go open ZULULAND OR XENOPHOBIALAND.....
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Limitless72:

grin grin tongue...stop trying to deviate from the real deal here.
Probably you couldn't decode to your ill gutted comprehension a simple question of FACTS...
I would highlight them for you

1. Mention 15 black South Africans that's made you proud outside the walls of HIV/AIDs parasitic walls or doing better than a NIGERIAN?

2. with you best universities, good roads, government entitlement, stable electricity, etc... Why aren't you more successful and better than an AVERAGE NIGERIAN in BUSINESS, EDUCATION, SPORT, MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, INFLUENCE, AFFLUENCE, INNOVATION......

3. How possible was it so easy for the white to dominate your region for 342 years.....?

4. Why is SOUTH AFRICA NOT THE GIANT OF AFRICA...?

5. How does it feel to be enslaved in your own country wink grin ...Your fore fathers were slaves ,and they've passed this legacy of SLAVERY to generations after them which unfortunately you are a product of their cowardice..

I guess I've made comprehension easier for you... SLAVE...!

Oga why are you exposing your foolishness?

1.Sport-compare the two countries medal standings at the recent commonwealth games,SA athletes were featured in every discipline and came top.. your professional soccer league can only be compared with our third division..who is the current world test cricket number one fast bowler?a Nigerian?..

2.Music-Black mambazo won the Grammy award two months ago,no Nigerian musician has ever won it.

3.entertainment -tell us about entertainment when your musicians stop coming to SA for mere music video shootings,your zoo cannot host mere tv shows such as the voice Nigeria and BBN..you only rely on the continent Entertainment hub to host the shows on your behalf..Your big romantic tv drama TENSIL started here...All event awards in your zoo are either sponsored or created by south African companies that's why in every big award ceremony,south Africans are featured as MCs.

4.influence -If Jacob zuma had no influence,I dont think your government would have built his statue..Let me stop right here

5.Business-over 100 big south African companies are operating in Nigeria,including companies owned by Patrice motsepe,Cyril Ramaphosa etc...Only one reputable Nigerian company owned by dangote is operating in SA,Sephaku cement..if selling fake DVDs and cigarettes on the street mean business in Nigeria..indeed we have thousands of Nigerian business men in our streets.

6.Education..you hold two master degree yourself,you got rejected with them here in SA,you know Why?those Nigerian certificates can only be equated with someone holding N6 certificates from south African FET college..Any Nigerian practicing as a medical doctor in SA has been re-trained by a south African institution..what does that tell you Oga?

7.Innovation -Uyanya

the giant of Africa...we don't even want to be the giant of Africa because to be honest with you many of us dont associate ourselves with you that's why we regard you as Amakwerekwere(askies)..

Slave..your compatriots are crying about ill treatment in their own zoo by Lebanese and Indians,your masters...You claim that Nigerians are educated and innovative hence we all know that every development in your zoo is in the hands of your white Masters,the Chinese.

Dream on,bloody kwerekwere!

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Limitless72:

SLAVE....!!

I use God beg don't quote or mention me again if you don't want thunder from Benue to visit you...

Just deactivate your account on NAIRALAND and go open ZULULAND OR XENOPHOBIALAND.....
Has it not dawned on you yet that I don't have time for you and don't care about you and your tantrums?

I have no questions to answer and I have no point to prove

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
MduZA:

Oga why are you exposing your foolishness?

1.Sport-compare the two countries medal standings at the recent commonwealth games,SA athletes were featured in every discipline and came top.. your professional soccer league can only be compared with our third division..who is the current world test cricket number one fast bowler?a Nigerian?..

2.Music-Black mambazo won the Grammy award two months ago,no Nigerian musician has ever won it.

3.entertainment -tell us about entertainment when your musicians stop coming to SA for mere music video shootings,your zoo cannot host mere tv shows such as the voice Nigeria and BBN..you only rely on the continent Entertainment hub to host the shows on your behalf..Your big romantic tv drama TENSIL started here...All event awards in your zoo are either sponsored or created by south African companies that's why in every big award ceremony,south Africans are featured as MCs.

4.influence -If Jacob zuma had no influence,I dont think your government would have built his statue..Let me stop right here

5.Business-over 100 big south African companies are operating in Nigeria,including companies owned by Patrice motsepe,Cyril Ramaphosa etc...Only one reputable Nigerian company owned by dangote is operating in SA,Sephaku cement..if selling fake DVDs and cigarettes on the street mean business in Nigeria..indeed we have thousands of Nigerian business men in our streets.

6.Education..you hold two master degree yourself,you got rejected with them here in SA,you know Why?those Nigerian certificates can only be equated with someone holding N6 certificates from south African FET college..Any Nigerian practicing as a medical doctor in SA has been re-trained by a south African institution..what does that tell you Oga?

7.Innovation -Uyanya

the giant of Africa...we don't even want to be the giant of Africa because to be honest with you many of us dont associate ourselves with you that's why we regard you as Amakwerekwere(askies)..

Slave..your compatriots are crying about ill treatment in their own zoo by Lebanese and Indians,your masters...You claim that Nigerians are educated and innovative hence we all know that every development in your zoo is in the hands of your white Masters,the Chinese.

shocked shocked grin Call off the dogs abeg.the afonja pig is living in a fool's paradise

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Limitless72:

SLAVE....!!

let it be don't feed the fool
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
MduZA:

[b]Oga why are you exposing your foolishness?

7.Innovation -Uyanya

Shey you wan hear talk bah.... ..

1[b].Sport-compare the two countries medal standings at the recent commonwealth games,SA athletes were featured in every discipline and came top.. your professional soccer league can only be compared with our third division..who is the current world test cricket number one fast bowler?a Nigerian?..
[/b]

Lolz....i laugh in Spanish, 95% of these medals was won by the WHITE... not BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS,,,with your professional soccer league your players are still local champions.. Champions within your walls only. They can't go beyond your shores and be best internationally... No BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN has even won African Footballer of the year (CAF), none of them has lifted the Championship league title( one of football most prestigious trophy, if not the most prestigious sef..)...NIGERIA KANU NWANKWO, GOERGE FINIDI, are two of Africa finest and most successful players to have won CAF and won the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... JAY JAY OKOCHA won BBC footballer of the year...
What the essence of your best professional soccer league when you can't produce great players....

Always do your assignment properly before coming here...
SIKIRU ADEPOJU is a NIGERIAN and he won the Grammy award in 2009...Lets not also forget the fathers of African music; FELA KUTI, KING SUNNY ADE, etc that's use their music to build a foundation and laid exemplary Legacy for African musicians to follow... THEY ARE BOTH NIGERIANS.....

3[b].entertainment -tell us about entertainment when your musicians stop coming to SA for mere music video shootings,your zoo cannot host mere tv shows such as the voice Nigeria and BBN..you only rely on the continent Entertainment hub to host the shows on your behalf..Your big romantic tv drama TENSIL started here...All event awards in your zoo are either sponsored or created by south African companies that's why in every big award ceremony,south Africans are featured as MCs.[/b]

You see why I said you BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS are SLAVES.....So you even know voice Nigeria and BBN, TENSILS, etc.... I don't even know any of your TV reality shows because they are not controversial, We don't hear of them.... BBN is obviously the biggest and most controversial REALITY SHOW in the continent,,,...
The MTN TELECOMS, DSTV are obviously not owned by BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS because you people are too poor and undermined to possess and generate such enormous wealth....foreigners come to your country and make a fortune for themselves whilst you BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS sit, watch and work for them like the SLAVES you're.... I'm sure you've also heard of the AY, Basket mouth, BOVI, SEYI LAW..... Lolz...

5.[b]Business-over 100 big south African companies are operating in Nigeria,including companies owned by Patrice motsepe,Cyril Ramaphosa etc...Only one reputable Nigerian company owned by dangote is operating in SA,Sephaku cement..if selling fake DVDs and cigarettes on the street mean business in Nigeria..indeed we have thousands of Nigerian business men in our streets.
[/b]

Yet Patrice Motsepe net worth is just $2 billion.. He's not in the list of 10 richest Africans...ALIKO DANGOTE has one reputable company is SA.. But he's the richest in Africa, he's held the position for 7 straight years ADMIST the economic meltdown in Nigeria..
Am sure you also heard of FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA the 3rd most powerful and richest BLACK WOMAN... The first two are not EVEN SOUTH AFRICANS (WHITE OR BLACK)... This Admist economic meltdown and currency crash..... So aunty calm down its not by number of companies in your country it's about being a NIGERIAN......

6[b].Education..you hold two master degree yourself,you got rejected with them here in SA,you know Why?those Nigerian certificates can only be equated with someone holding N6 certificates from south African FET college..Any Nigerian practicing as a medical doctor in SA has been re-trained by a south African institution..what does that tell you Oga?[/b]

Well the last time I checked Nigerians still come to your best universities, bags overall best student and dominate your educational sphere... Two NIGERIANS were acknowledged and recognized amongst AFRICA MOST BRILLIANT YOUNG SCIENTIST; HALLOWED OLAOLUWA( he's the youngest person in AFRICA to be awarded a phD in mathematics) and TOLLULAH ONI too... No BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN was recognized..
Prof WOLE SOYINKA is first African to win a NOBEL PRICE IN LITERATURE, CHINUA ACHEBE is arguably the Father of AFRICAN LITERATURE.... We've been setting the pace in education from time immemorial... It's also about been a NIGERIAN....

4[b].influence -If Jacob zuma had no influence,I dont think your government would have built his statue..Let me stop right here[/b]

Pls don't generalize the eruption of that statue like its a collective decision... His statue was erupted by his partner in deeds.. Besides its this same JACOB ZUMA that's resigned as president, and currently facing about 800 corruption charges..... Bird of a feather they say flock together....

I can go on and on to lay bare your stupidity here..you better stop pulling my legs

ND the Chinese, Indians and Lebanese came to Nigeria for business only.... They didn't invade our lands, shatter our homes, enslave our men, took our women as wives, carved a niche for themselves, control our resources,,(the whitees did that for 342 years to you BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS)... SO AUNTY /BROS WE ARE NOT SLAVES...

NONSENSE....
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saviour22:
let it be don't feed the fool

Brother sometimes this BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS needs to be reminded their place when the try raise their ugly heads...

Honest these set of people not reach NIGERIANS half for anything..... But them go dey make mouth

If no be our government these set of people no suppose to raise voice for where NIGERIANS Dey talk.....people wey be sey we don dey feed, clothe and shelter since 1956,,...
Until 1994 wey them gain independence with the help of NIGERIA RESOURCES....

One day yawa go gas and the blood of one Nigerian would cost 20 South African blood.... I Dey tell you !!

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Limitless72:

Brother sometimes this BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS needs to be reminded their place when the try raise their ugly heads...

Honest these set of people not reach NIGERIANS half for anything..... But them go dey make mouth

If no be our government these set of people no suppose to raise voice for where NIGERIANS Dey talk.....people wey be sey we don dey feed, clothe and shelter since 1956,,...
Until 1994 wey them gain independence with the help of NIGERIA RESOURCES....

One day yawa go gas and the blood of one Nigerian would cost 20 South African blood.... I Dey tell you !!
that's what it is our leaders are to blame, until we have a change of leadership, for now ignore this South Africans they enjoy seeing us exchange words with them. just ignore them that's the best treatment u can give to them
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saviour22:
that's what it is our leaders are to blame, until we have a change of leadership, for now ignore this South Africans they enjoy seeing us exchange words with them. just ignore them that's the best treatment u can give to them

Aiiit bro..... I don hear you

I was only trying to defend what left of our dignity...
I don Dey Watch from afar how these people go dey mock us,,,Dey talk plenty.... I go jst laugh wave am one side like sey I no Dey see am...

Bt haba...! this racial cleansen Don Dey Dey too much nuh.. Dem suppose even protest on our behalf if at all Dem dey sane Bt No...dem go still use am abuse us.....

I don register for pvc, dem Don give me temporal PVC, very soon I go collect the main PVC....
I GO STARCH AM, IRON AM, KEEP AM GENTLY INSIDE BOX,, WAIT TILL 2019 WEN ELECTION REACH.. I DEY GO VOTE BUHARI OUT....
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 1:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Limitless72:

Shey you wan hear talk bah.... ..

1[b].Sport-compare the two countries medal standings at the recent commonwealth games,SA athletes were featured in every discipline and came top.. your professional soccer league can only be compared with our third division..who is the current world test cricket number one fast bowler?a Nigerian?..
[/b]

Lolz....i laugh in Spanish, 95% of these medals was won by the WHITE... not BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS,,,with your professional soccer league your players are still local champions.. Champions within your walls only. They can't go beyond your shores and be best internationally... No BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN has even won African Footballer of the year (CAF), none of them has lifted the Championship league title( one of football most prestigious trophy, if not the most prestigious sef..)...NIGERIA KANU NWANKWO, GOERGE FINIDI, are two of Africa finest and most successful players to have won CAF and won the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... JAY JAY OKOCHA won BBC footballer of the year...
What the essence of your best professional soccer league when you can't produce great players....

Always do your assignment properly before coming here...
SIKIRU ADEPOJU is a NIGERIAN and he won the Grammy award in 2009...Lets not also forget the fathers of African music; FELA KUTI, KING SUNNY ADE, etc that's use their music to build a foundation and laid exemplary Legacy for African musicians to follow... THEY ARE BOTH NIGERIANS.....

3[b].entertainment -tell us about entertainment when your musicians stop coming to SA for mere music video shootings,your zoo cannot host mere tv shows such as the voice Nigeria and BBN..you only rely on the continent Entertainment hub to host the shows on your behalf..Your big romantic tv drama TENSIL started here...All event awards in your zoo are either sponsored or created by south African companies that's why in every big award ceremony,south Africans are featured as MCs.[/b]

You see why I said you BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS are SLAVES.....So you even know voice Nigeria and BBN, TENSILS, etc.... I don't even know any of your TV reality shows because they are not controversial, We don't hear of them.... BBN is obviously the biggest and most controversial REALITY SHOW in the continent,,,...
The MTN TELECOMS, DSTV are obviously not owned by BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS because you people are too poor and undermined to possess and generate such enormous wealth....foreigners come to your country and make a fortune for themselves whilst you BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS sit, watch and work for them like the SLAVES you're.... I'm sure you've also heard of the AY, Basket mouth, BOVI, SEYI LAW..... Lolz...

5.[b]Business-over 100 big south African companies are operating in Nigeria,including companies owned by Patrice motsepe,Cyril Ramaphosa etc...Only one reputable Nigerian company owned by dangote is operating in SA,Sephaku cement..if selling fake DVDs and cigarettes on the street mean business in Nigeria..indeed we have thousands of Nigerian business men in our streets.
[/b]

Yet Patrice Motsepe net worth is just $2 billion.. He's not in the list of 10 richest Africans...ALIKO DANGOTE has one reputable company is SA.. But he's the richest in Africa, he's held the position for 7 straight years ADMIST the economic meltdown in Nigeria..
Am sure you also heard of FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA the 3rd most powerful and richest BLACK WOMAN... The first two are not EVEN SOUTH AFRICANS (WHITE OR BLACK)... This Admist economic meltdown and currency crash..... So aunty calm down its not by number of companies in your country it's about being a NIGERIAN......

6[b].Education..you hold two master degree yourself,you got rejected with them here in SA,you know Why?those Nigerian certificates can only be equated with someone holding N6 certificates from south African FET college..Any Nigerian practicing as a medical doctor in SA has been re-trained by a south African institution..what does that tell you Oga?[/b]

Well the last time I checked Nigerians still come to your best universities, bags overall best student and dominate your educational sphere... Two NIGERIANS were acknowledged and recognized amongst AFRICA MOST BRILLIANT YOUNG SCIENTIST; HALLOWED OLAOLUWA( he's the youngest person in AFRICA to be awarded a phD in mathematics) and TOLLULAH ONI too... No BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN was recognized..
Prof WOLE SOYINKA is first African to win a NOBEL PRICE IN LITERATURE, CHINUA ACHEBE is arguably the Father of AFRICAN LITERATURE.... We've been setting the pace in education from time immemorial... It's also about been a NIGERIAN....

4[b].influence -If Jacob zuma had no influence,I dont think your government would have built his statue..Let me stop right here[/b]

Pls don't generalize the eruption of that statue like its a collective decision... His statue was erupted by his partner in deeds.. Besides its this same JACOB ZUMA that's resigned as president, and currently facing about 800 corruption charges..... Bird of a feather they say flock together....

I can go on and on to lay bare your stupidity here..you better stop pulling my legs

ND the Chinese, Indians and Lebanese came to Nigeria for business only.... They didn't invade our lands, shatter our homes, enslave our men, took our women as wives, carved a niche for themselves, control our resources,,(the whitees did that for 342 years to you BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS)... SO AUNTY /BROS WE ARE NOT SLAVES...

NONSENSE....

1.UEFA championship -Porto fc of Portugal won it with Benny McCarthy ,He is amongst the African top 4 goal scorers in the history of European competitions after george weah,samuel etto and a certain Ivorian his name not in my mind at the moment,you see fool you don't know anything about us,I'm here to expose your bitterness ..a popular musical band in the UK was named Kaiser Chiefs courtesy of Lucas Radebe who is the only African player to be given a highest honour of Legends by an English Premier club..Aaron Mokoena was also honoured by the city of Portsmouth for his skills and excellent leadership on the field of play,no African player has ever achieved that(google is your friend).since black south Africans cannot compete against You afonjas,where were you Biafrans when Akani simbine won the men s 100m commonwealth gold medal ?was it because of the whites?how about our men 4by4 relay?olympics champ caster Semenya,another world champ in Long jump luvuyo manyonga..to mention just a few...

Let me tell you this Biafran...we live with white people,we go to school and work with them..Since white people are your Gods dont compete with us because we do have their influence in our DNA..

2.In my last post on entertainment,actually I wanted to say something about the Oscars not Grammys,nevertheless I can Proudly tell you that black mambazo s Grammy award was their 5th...sometime I feel ashamed to discuss this kind of stuff with a Nigerian because I see myself degrading down to the level of foolishness..Indeed dstv is a white south African company,since you Biafrans are so innovative why cant you create your own company which will make you stop relying on a foreign company ?do you expect me not to know your tv and reality shows hence they are all made in SA by a south African company?fool

3.like it or not Jacob zuma is your hero..you erected a stutue to attest just that.

4.i will take you serious when your compatriots stop queuing for asylum daily in Pretoria,from the look of things ..the status quo will remain unchanged untill Jesus comes back

5.As a south African,I will never be proud of seeing young south African flocking to any African country for education however I do understand your situation...

6.The whites on their own decided to leave Nigeria because they did not want to be white nigerians,they only wanted to be south african just like your compatriots going around hanging fake south african identity documents on their necks ,many of your compatriots on this forum are calling for the British recolonization ,understandable so because of the division amongst yourselves to an extent some Nigerians are not wanted in Lagos because they are of a certain tribal group...even if the whites can come back to your shores,nothing will change..remember only black south Africans are close to them in all ramifications...

I notice you only touched noble prize winners where it suits you..Desmond tutu,nelson Mandela and albert Luthuli got the taste of it ,not in literature though..however this is another indication of how influential black south Africa can be...in July Barack Obama will be doing nelson Mandela memorial lecture here in Johannesburg previously done by the likes of bill Clinton and koffi Annan...sani Abacha s memorial lecture can only be done by the Shekaus of this world somewhere in sambisa forest.

I am here for you Fulani herdsboy..1212 lets go bring it on!

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 26, 2018
MduZA:

1.UEFA championship -Porto fc of Portugal won it with Benny McCarthy ,He is amongst the African top 4 goal scorers in the history of European competitions after george weah,samuel etto and a certain Ivorian his name not in my mind at the moment,you see fool you don't know anything about us,I'm here to expose your bitterness ..a popular musical band in the UK was named Kaiser Chiefs courtesy of Lucas Radebe who is the only African player to be given a highest honour of Legends by an English Premier club..Aaron Mokoena was also honoured by the city of Portsmouth for his skills and excellent leadership on the field of play,no African player has ever achieved that(google is your friend).since black south Africans cannot compete against You afonjas,where were you Biafrans when Akani simbine won the men s 100m commonwealth gold medal ?was it because of the whites?how about our men 4by4 relay?olympics champ caster Semenya,another world champ in Long jump luvuyo manyonga..to mention just a few...

Let me tell you this Biafran...we live with white people,we go to school and work with them..Since white people are your Gods dont compete with us because we do have their influence in our DNA..

2.In my last post on entertainment,actually I wanted to say something about the Oscars not Grammys,nevertheless I can Proudly tell you that black mambazo s Grammy award was their 5th...sometime I feel ashamed to discuss this kind of stuff with a Nigerian because I see myself degrading down to the level of foolishness..Indeed dstv is a white south African company,since you Biafrans are so innovative why cant you create your own company which will make you stop relying on a foreign company ?do you expect me not to know your tv and reality shows hence they are all made in SA by a south African company?fool

3.like it or not Jacob zuma is your hero..you erected a stutue to attest just that.

4.i will take you serious when your compatriots stop queuing for asylum daily in Pretoria,from the look of things ..the status quo will remain unchanged untill Jesus comes back

5.As a south African,I will never be proud of seeing young south African flocking to any African country for education however I do understand your situation...

6.The whites on their own decided to leave Nigeria because they did not want to be white nigerians,they only wanted to be south african just like your compatriots going around hanging fake south african identity documents on their necks ,many of your compatriots on this forum are calling for the British recolonization ,understandable so because of the division amongst yourselves to an extent some Nigerians are not wanted in Lagos because they are of a certain tribal group...even if the whites can come back to your shores,nothing will change..remember only black south Africans are close to them in all ramifications...

I notice you only touched noble prize winners where it suits you..Desmond tutu,nelson Mandela and albert Luthuli got the taste of it ,not in literature though..however this is another indication of how influential black south Africa can be...in July Barack Obama will be doing nelson Mandela memorial lecture here in Johannesburg previously done by the likes of bill Clinton and koffi Annan...sani Abacha s memorial lecture can only be done by the Shekaus of this world somewhere in sambisa forest.

mynd44 justwise ciao u see this South Africans they always come here look for fight because they know u mods take their bullshit

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 26, 2018
MduZA:

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
MduZA:

You want me to continue exposing your lies bah.... ?
You better don't quote me again if you don't want me to open book of records of BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS AND THIER USELESSNESS.....

#RUBBISH
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Limitless72:

You want me to continue exposing your lies bah.... ?
You better don't quote me again if you don't want me to open book of records of BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS AND THIER USELESSNESS.....

#RUBBISH
Just let it go.You got beaten black and blue

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Jayceon:
Just let it go.You got beaten black and blue

Come young man...... I told you not to quote me again
It was obvious that you couldn't state fact and had to chicken-out like a coward...

You went to call m'AZU or Wat that her useless name again sef... and she also got her share of the cake sufficiently

Hope you ain't HIV/AIDS inflicted.... You better go for HIV test because it very common and a norm for you guys... grin tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Limitless72:

Come young man...... I told you not to quote me again
It was obvious that you couldn't state fact and had to chicken-out like a coward...

You went to call m'AZU or Wat that her useless name again sef... and she also got her share of the cake sufficiently

Hope you ain't Hiv/AIDS inflicted.... You better go for HIV test because it very common and a norm for you guys... grin tongue
hmm I concur with u

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
MduZA:

1.UEFA championship -Porto fc of Portugal won it with Benny McCarthy ,[i]He is amongst the African top 4 goal scorers in the history of European competitions[/i] after george weah,samuel etto and a certain Ivorian his name not in my mind at the moment,you see fool you don't know anything about us,I'm here to expose your bitterness ..a popular musical band in the UK was named Kaiser Chiefs courtesy of Lucas Radebe who is the only African player to be given a highest honour of Legends by an English Premier club..Aaron Mokoena was also honoured by the city of Portsmouth for his skills and excellent leadership on the field of play,no African player has ever achieved that(google is your friend).since black south Africans cannot compete against You afonjas,where were you Biafrans when Akani simbine won the men s 100m commonwealth gold medal ?was it because of the whites?how about our men 4by4 relay?olympics champ caster Semenya,another world champ in Long jump luvuyo manyonga..to mention just a few...

Why do derive pleasure in ridiculing your countrymen and your self...? Of all people you choose to call Benni McCarthy,, he was a failure too?.. Yet he was your Legend,,.... Lemme put him in his place, since you involved him....

Benni McCarthy scored a total of 95 goals in his career in Europe, NIGERIA YAKUBU AIYEGBENI scored 142 goals in his career in Europe... What does that tell you aunty? ..MCCARTHY is not even among top 10 African goal scorers in Europe... He's a central forward that scored 1 goal in 29 matches,,, he won the Champions League from bench,,...after his ill gutted career he went to ENGLAND,, yet he didn't win any premier league title, no FA CUP title, wasn't top scorer, didn't win BBC footballer of the year/season, didn't win the Europa league title, wasn't Africa footballer of the year (CAF) not even once,wasn't Olympics medalist, didn't win the UEFA super cup,....he's obviously a disgrace to be compared with top African LEGENDS like GOERGE weah, didier drogba, abedi Pele, kanu nwankwo(NIGERIAN), JAY JAY OKOCHA, SAMUEL ETO, etc...
Well let me tell you the little NIGERIA KANU NWANKWO achieved that your Legend BENNI MCCARTHY spent his whole life/career trying to achieve but couldn't... Kanu NWANKWO won African footballer of the year CAF(x2), won the Champions League, won the English premier league (x2), won the English FA CUP (x3), was Dutch champions (x3), won UEFA CUP, won UEFA SUPER CUP, was Olympics Medalist( hope you remembered Atlanta 1996 Olympics) , won the English Super Cup, etc..... He's just one of NIGERIA great players,, we still have more....

Please stop including BENNI MCCARTHY in list of African top scorers and legends because he's not even in first 5...
Your AARON MOKOENA is no difference too....Tell me his achievements!!.... The team he played for is sadly in relegation now....

So you taking back your words now.... Before you said no Nigerian has won the Grammy award.... I gave you fact, now you're pleading ....OLODO SOMEBODY...!

Madam even the highest profiled BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN NELSON MANDELA seek ASYLUM in Nigeria in 1963.. He also came to beg for MONEY to help in the struggle of his people in South Africa and he was given the needed support....i wonder if you would have existed or survive if we didn't feed your parents then... They would have died of hunger.... Mtchewww

Madam please pack well we are not your mate in ANYTHING.... Who knows Desmond tutu.. Not be only tutu nah GBEGBONA,,,,.... and you calling Shekau now like your country can handle him when he comes visiting.. What the population of your country again sef,,, 56 million bah?... Trust me he would wipe out your whole population... You better leave him outta this.....

Why are you this confuse... First you called me AFONJA, then BIAFRAN BOY, then FULANI HERBSBOY,, aunty what is your direction, have you lost your way back home .....

I told you to stop quoting me... But you wouldn't listen, now look at how you've humiliated yourself... You can call your council of black south Africans to attack me.. But trust me they would also get their share of the cake sufficiently .....

IWU OTU.....
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Limitless72:

1.UEFA championship -Porto fc of Portugal won it with Benny McCarthy ,[i]He is amongst the African top 4 goal scorers in the history of European competitions[/i] after george weah,samuel etto and a certain Ivorian his name not in my mind at the moment,you see fool you don't know anything about us,I'm here to expose your bitterness ..a popular musical band in the UK was named Kaiser Chiefs courtesy of Lucas Radebe who is the only African player to be given a highest honour of Legends by an English Premier club..Aaron Mokoena was also honoured by the city of Portsmouth for his skills and excellent leadership on the field of play,no African player has ever achieved that(google is your friend).since black south Africans cannot compete against You afonjas,where were you Biafrans when Akani simbine won the men s 100m commonwealth gold medal ?was it because of the whites?how about our men 4by4 relay?olympics champ caster Semenya,another world champ in Long jump luvuyo manyonga..to mention just a few...

Why do derive pleasure in ridiculing your countrymen and your self...? Of all people you choose to call Benni McCarthy,, he was a failure too?.. Yet he was your Legend,,.... Lemme put him in his place, since you involved him....

Benni McCarthy scored a total of 95 goals in his career in Europe, NIGERIA YAKUBU AIYEGBENI scored 142 goals in his career in Europe... What does that tell you aunty? ..MCCARTHY is not even among top 10 African goal scorers in Europe... He's a central forward that scored 1 goal in 29 matches,,, he won the Champions League from bench,,...after his ill gutted career he went to ENGLAND,, yet he didn't win any premier league title, no FA CUP title, wasn't top scorer, didn't win BBC footballer of the year/season, didn't win the Europa league title, wasn't Africa footballer of the year (CAF) not even once,wasn't Olympics medalist, didn't win the UEFA super cup,....he's obviously a disgrace to be compared with top African LEGENDS like GOERGE weah, didier drogba, abedi Pele, kanu nwankwo(NIGERIAN), JAY JAY OKOCHA, SAMUEL ETO, etc...
Well let me tell you the little NIGERIA KANU NWANKWO achieved that your Legend BENNI MCCARTHY spent his whole life/career trying to achieve but couldn't... Kanu NWANKWO won African footballer of the year CAF(x2), won the Champions League, won the English premier league (x2), won the English FA CUP (x3), was Dutch champions (x3), won UEFA CUP, won UEFA SUPER CUP, was Olympics Medalist( hope you remembered Atlanta 1996 Olympics) , won the English Super Cup, etc..... He's just one of NIGERIA great players,, we still have more....

Please stop including BENNI MCCARTHY in list of African top scorers and legends because he's not even in first 5...
Your AARON MOKOENA is no difference too....Tell me his achievements!!.... The team he played for is sadly in relegation now....

So you taking back your words now.... Before you said no Nigerian has won the Grammy award.... I gave you fact, now you're pleading ....OLODO SOMEBODY...!

Madam even the highest profiled BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN NELSON MANDELA seek ASYLUM in Nigeria in 1963.. He also came to beg for MONEY to help in the struggle of his people in South Africa and he was given the needed support....i wonder if you would have existed or survive if we didn't feed your parents then... They would have died of hunger.... Mtchewww

Madam please pack well we are not your mate in ANYTHING.... Who knows Desmond tutu.. Not be only tutu nah GBEGBONA,,,,.... and you calling Shekau now like your country can handle him when he comes visiting.. What the population of your country again sef,,, 56 million bah?... Trust me he would wipe out your whole population... You better leave him outta this.....

Why are you this confuse... First you called me AFONJA, then BIAFRAN BOY, then FULANI HERBSBOY,, aunty what is your direction, have you lost your way back home .....

I told you to stop quoting me... But you wouldn't listen, now look at how you've humiliated yourself... You can call your council of black south Africans to attack me.. But trust me they would also get their share of the cake sufficiently .....

IWU OTU.....

Mine was to give you free little education..it was not my intention to pain you..You are a FOOL

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
MduZA:

Mine was to give you free little education..it was not my intention to pain you..You are a FOOL
Dude doesn't even know how to use a website that was created for him

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jayceon:
Dude doesn't even know how to use a website that was created for him

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
MduZA:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... EDUCATION MY FOOT... You came to defend your country against her SUPERIOR and got served ...

....nd Honey it wasn't my intention to humiliate you too... I just had to put YOU BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS the right place you belong,, the POSITION OF SLAVES...
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Limitless72:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... EDUCATION MY FOOT... You came to defend your country against her SUPERIOR and got served ...

....nd Honey it wasn't my intention to humiliate you too... I just had to put YOU BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS the right place you belong,, the POSITION OF SLAVES...

Keep on dreaming!

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
MduZA:

Keep on dreaming!

Lolz...
She's short of words
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HIV/AIDS VECTOR

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Limitless72:

Lolz...
She's short of words
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HIV/AIDS VECTOR

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by zinaunreal(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
MduZA:

I will take you seriously when you diseased south africans leave this forum and go get yours. You people are addicted to drugs but its now more than drugs you're addicted to Nigerians. With all this huge novel your wrote you still make no sense. All i see is hate and a hard core xenophobic idiat. You south africans are brain less slaves

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
zinaunreal:

I will take you seriously when you diseased south africans leave this forum and go get yours. You people are addicted to drugs but its now more than drugs you're addicted to Nigerians. With all this huge novel your wrote you still make no sense. All i see is hate and a hard core xenophobic idiat. You south africans are brain less slaves

Happy Sunday poor Nigerian...don't force yourself on a person who does not recognize your existence because ultimately it may end up disastrous..I may dislike you because you are dirty,you behave like an animal,My environment fails to cope with your primitiveness therefore I have no choice but to reject your presence in my vicinity..Finally dont dilute the international reputation of someone 's business ,create your own thing and keep it national...remember only a password required not passport,that's why you and I have equal status ,I'm in Joburg and you are in Mokoko..both of us are just mere members..I'm a slave of this forum,thanks to people like YOU.

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
MduZA:

Happy Sunday poor Nigerian...don't force yourself on a person who does not recognize your existence because ultimately it may end up disastrous..I may dislike you because you are dirty,you behave like an animal,My environment fails to cope with your primitiveness therefore I have no choice but to reject your presence in my vicinity..Finally dont dilute the international reputation of someone 's business ,create your own thing and keep it national...remember only a password required not passport,that's why you and I have equal status ,I'm in Joburg and you are in Mokoko..both of us are just mere members..I'm a slave of this forum,thanks to people like YOU.
and u are a fool and a stupid one for that matter ,all the rubbish u keep typing shows that u are a senseless HIV/AIDS bitch who keep craving for attention. na-ma

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by BlackAdam55(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saviour22:
and u are a fool and a stupid one for that matter ,all the rubbish u keep typing shows that u are a senseless HIV/AIDS bitch who keep craving for attention. na-ma
Gbam that some cool sh*t right there kiss

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by zinaunreal(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
MduZA:

And you think youve make sense because you have some big vocabulary. You need to shut up and keep on serving your white masters because thats all what you BLACK CHARCOAL south africans exist for. Slaves for life. You worship white people and distaste your fellow black man. Who told you black azz southis that you're white? grin

Your entire generation is a disgrace to africa. A country full of disease and hate. Im here at makoko fully relaxed at least i now im hiv free, i dont have to worry about getting raped or getting infected by my neighbor.
Even men are not spared of rape, no different from prison life. grin
now go out there and serve Mr white his cup of coffee. Hahahahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saviour22:

All I can say is kwa kwa kwa ..dont start a war you cannot win..for the sake of not causing more blood pressure,let me pause right here.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by MduZA: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
zinaunreal:

And you think youve make sense because you have some big vocabulary. You need to shut up and keep on serving your white masters because thats all what you BLACK CHARCOAL south africans exist for. Slaves for life. You worship white people and distaste your fellow black man. Who told you black azz southis that you're white? grin

Your entire generation is a disgrace to africa. A country full of disease and hate. Im here at makoko fully relaxed at least i now im hiv free, i dont have to worry about getting raped or getting infected by my neighbor.
Even men are not spared of rape, no different from prison life. grin
now go out there and serve Mr white his cup of coffee. Hahahahaha grin

Clapping for you..you won!
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
MduZA:

All I can say is kwa kwa kwa ..dont start a war you cannot win..for the sake of not causing more blood pressure,let me pause right here.
ta sharap... u think u are a troll LMFAO grin u are nothing but an HIV ADIS bitch bring it on dumb dumb

Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Take Captive; Burn Operational Vehicle In Benue/Taraba / Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222