Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

In Memory Of Da Grin: Keep Resting Grin – Olamide Adedeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Memory Of Da Grin: Keep Resting Grin – Olamide Adedeji (351 Views)

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) / Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Memory Of Da Grin: Keep Resting Grin – Olamide Adedeji by ewuzie7: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
8 years after the death of popular Nigerian rapper Dagrin, most of his fellow artist must have forgotten him but one of those who hasn’t is Olamide Adedeji who took to is twitter to remember this great artist.

Dagrin died April 22, 2010 after he was involved in a ghastly motor accident which happened in the early hours of April 14, 2010 after his car collided with a stationary trailer in front of Alakara Police Station, off Agege motor road, Mushin, Lagos; claimed his life.

Source: http://easternreporter.com/2018/04/23/in-memory-of-da-grin-keep-resting-grin-olamide-adedeji/

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex / Ufuoma Mcdermott Glows In Birthday Shoot. / I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow - Tobi’s ‘girlfriend’ Regina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.