Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 (397 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
I believe and accept that the Lord is my refuge and my strength. The earth can quake, the seas can roar, the mountains can shake, but I will not fear. When the storms of life appear, my God is here to help me. Ref.: Psalm 46:1-3

My God, my Lord, my Heavenly Father is my strength, my defense, my song and my salvation. I am secured and nothing and no one can move me. Thank you Lord. I exalt and honor you! Ref.: Exodus 15:2

I am not afraid of this world, because the Lord goes before me. His powerful hands lead me and His unconditional love sustains me. I am not worried for He will not fail me or leave me. Ref.: Deuteronomy 31:8

The Lord, my God created me, named me and saved me from the darkness. I am His property. Therefore, when I go through rivers, I will not drown. When I walk through fire, the flames will not hurt me. The Holy One of Israel is my God and my Savior. Ref.: Isaiah 43:1-3

I believe that the Lord is my light and my salvation. I am not afraid! I believe that the Lord is the stronghold of my life. I am not afraid! Evil people around me might attack me. My enemies may try to destroy me. But, they will not succeed. They will stumble and fall. Ref.: Psalm 27: 1-3

I am filled with the Holy Spirit of God. And the Spirit within me gives me power, love, self-discipline and a sound mind. Ref.: 2 Timothy 1:7

In God alone my soul finds rest. He is my Rock, the only one who can save me. He is my high place of safety. I will not be tense with fear when troubles come. I will never be shaken. Ref.: Psalm 62:1-2

The Lord my God of all grace will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast. I will be stronger than ever. Ref.: 1 Peter 5: 10

I don't worry about my situation. Although it seems like impossible, I trust and believe that with God everything is possible. Ref.: Matthew 19:26

I believe and accept that I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength and power. Ref.: Philippians 4:13

Heavenly Father! In accordance to your word, I ask you: Give me strength to face every day. Give me strength for tough times and power to win my battles. Give me the patience to wait on you. I am convinced that in due time you will renew my strength. I will mount up with wings like eagles. I will run, and not be weary. I will walk, and not get tired. Ref.: Isaiah 40:28-31

I trust and believe that you, Oh Lord, will strengthen me. You will help me! You will supply all my needs with your righteous right hand. Ref.: Isaiah 41:10

I know that God is the one who gives me strength. He clears the path I need to take. He prepares me for the daily battle of life and gives me strength to overcome anything and to always stand firm and courageous. Ref.: Psalm 18:32-34
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 by dallyemmy: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORD
1.Thank you Father for the mystery of your word.
2.Thank you Father for the entrance of your word that giveth light and understanding unto the simple.
(Psa 119:130)
3.Thank you Father for the transforming and healing powers of your word.
4.Father,in any way,I have ignored, belittled or disobey your word,please,forgive me.
5.Father,let your word continue to be lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. (Psa 119:105)
6.Father,Open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word (Psalm 119:18).
7.Father,let your word accomplish your purpose and your Will for my life.
8.Father,anoint your word in my mouth, such that,whatever I decree is instantly established.
9.Father,let every negative pronouncements against my life be cancelled in Jesus name.
10.Father, grant me grace to live my life in such a way that it will attract only,the positive wonders of Your spoken Word.
11.Father,make me not only the hearer of your word but also the doer.
12.Father,let every spirit of doubt and unbelief in my life be consumed by your fire.
13.Father,as I preach your word,let there be signs and wonders; let the sick recover and let the captives be set free.
14.Your Personal Petitions.
15. In Jesus name I pray.
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 by dallyemmy: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Tuesday, April 24, 2018) - Power In The Word

1.I worship you, my Father, and I praise your name, for your loving kindness and for your truth.

2.Thank you, Father, for your word, which is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword.

3.I praise you, Father, for your word which will never return to you void, without accomplishing the purpose for which it is sent.

4.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every yoke of unbelief and doubt in my life be broken and destroyed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let your word have a free course, and be glorified in my life and situations, always, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace never to harden my heart against your word, but to obey and submit to its authority, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let your word mix with faith in my heart, that I may be granted the grace to enter into your rest, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, send your word of power, healing and deliverance, into every ailing organ and situation in my life, today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, make me not only the hearer of your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let your goodness, mercy and grace, abide forever with Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo Blasts Buhari’s Government For Failing To Fulfill Promises / ''the Face Of A Witless Clodpate'' Daddy Freeze Slams A Follower Who Called Him / Dream Flight : Causes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.