Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes (56928 Views)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2018
all these useless memes on a relationship u know will never last we all know why nina is still riding with miracle
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by keneharry: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2018
tracyberry:
lol eeeeeya well i don't think nina did something bad, if i was in her i would do the same thing cause miracle is cute, calm, sexy and now a rich dude baby.
See your reasons.. God have mercy on yhu
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Sofiad1st: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2018
labanj1:
Collins in Church
Pastor: I declare miracles shall happen in your life this week
Collins:
grin
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by keneharry: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
guyla:
Pls let's not forget that Collins dumped her first when her sex scene with Miracle was aired few weeks back
Besides they stayed together Long enough to fall in love
Blame big brother and not Nina
So are yhu tryna justify her actions?
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by ebby9z(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2018
What's with the name Collins and heartbreak? I know a Collins, a Uber Driver that brought his girl to Lagos to serve here. He processed everything himself, got the girl a place in my company and was about to get a bigger apartment for them both. But the girl dumped his ass after meeting "bigger boys" in Lagos.
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by tracyberry(f): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Don't try to play the innocent one pls, one thing with guyz is that they re never contended with one lady even if she gives her everything to the guy, nina did the right thing so pls don't tag me if ur gonna annoy me
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by tracyberry(f): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
for those of you who tagged me just to spill bullshit am gonna say it again "Nina did the right thing by dumping collins".
dudes of now adays only care about sex, no sex no love, i don't roll with girls just guyz, that was when i knew how selfish guyz can be. ya all free to say ur opinion but this game of lust, love for money, status and financial background started with men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] / Peter Okoye's 'kissing' Pic Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.