Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

How To Become A Highly Paid Professional In Nigeria, Making Six Figures Monthly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Highly Paid Professional In Nigeria, Making Six Figures Monthly (782 Views)

How To Make 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Other People's Products Online / How To Make 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Other People's Products / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Highly Paid Professional In Nigeria, Making Six Figures Monthly by scholarsarena: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
@ scholarsarena.net
I was answering a call inside a boutique where I went to get some surprise stuffs for wify somewhere in ikeja. At the end of the call, the woman that owns the boutique said to me, please sir, sorry for ear dropping on your conversation, but there is something that caught my interest.
ME: okay?
WOMAN: You mentioned something like, you help businesses in, arrhh “wait let me check where I scrambled it” ehen, you said you help businesses and professionals identify and monetize opportunities in what they do
ME: That’s true, so ride on ma’am
WOMAN: I like how you broke down some processes and strategies on phone, I actually got some insights and valuable info.
ME: That’s interesting, so how can I help you more ma’am?
WOMAN: You see, I have been in this boutique business for 13 years, I travel to Dubai, UK, Turkey and France to get quality stuffs for my clients. My stocks are for those that knows premium brands and can afford it. although we sell, but not the way we should and this has been ongoing for a long time. I believe there is a better way to go about boosting sales, I have attended some business seminars, but I need a drastic change
ME: Am happy you said, “You believe there’s a better way to go about your business” and that’s very true.

Brethren at the end of that conversation I sealed a 1 on 1 coaching deal in six figures.
This happened because I was able to pass my message/value and clearly state my selling point while on phone, not even to her and she got it, which resulted to additional six figures for the "akant".
This isn’t about me, just hold on, there is a method to this madness.

So today I want to show you “How You Too Can Become a Highly Paid Professional in nigeria”. And rake in massive cash monthly.
Here we go,

PART 1: IDENTIFY YOUR MESSAGE.......

Simply put,
What can you offer/do?
What problem can you solve?
What value can you offer/give?
Guess what? This is the beginning of beginnings for you, I realize lots of people have not taken time to address this vital point.
With that in place, you will be able to know your customer avatar. By this I mean, you would be able to identify your clients instantly by their needs. Because everyone is not your client. Thus, the need to be specific to whom you are sent or can help.

FOR EXAMPLE

Joy professionally helps businesses in digital marketing related issues (social media and website design} ask her about agri business and you have the wrong person. Guess what? She kills it monthly

Joy is a legal personal, though goes to the court for charge and bail issues but have decided to help business in setting up their CAC registrations and Tax Matters. Ask her her about engineering and you loose her

Alex is a finance expert, that helps you save and multiply your money wisely, tell her to come a become a bank teller and Barinaada will sue you for that. He is killing it likewise.
Why did I mention @joy and @iheanachor just now? Sorry, it’s a slip of pen. Lol

@Nike is a mompreneur, she only works with mothers who wants to work from, make money, take care and personal train their kids and also keep the home-front intact. etc.

Now Me, I help professionals and businesses to identify and monetize opportunities in their craft.

You see, there is business in every business/profession. Let me use this example.

Take someone who read, agric science education at the university. This person will say he can only work as a teacher and earn peanut or remain unproductive in one civil service work.

Assume the above person is my client, this will be some of my strategies that will help him become a Highly Paid Professional

= As a Agric. Science graduate (You were taught about animal and crop management etc.) start a 1 on 1 consulting to animal and crop farmers in your city. Charge them something small (3k – 5k} per month as a retainership fee. Where you visit their farms at least once in a week or two. Making sure everything goes fine in the farm. (imagine having just 100 clients. i.e. 300 – 500k/month).
{There are agronomist that charge at least 50k per client doing this}

= Hold a monthly training on any animal or crop farming. (I attended a paid seminar on Irish potato and maize farming some years back and it was an eye opener) where you can teach them about

i: Types of soil to plant any particular type of plant
ii: if the soil is lacking any kind of nutrients, how to introduce that particular nutrient(s) to the said farmland
iii: The right chemicals and fertilizers(liquid/solid) to apply and when and how to apply them.
iv: Doing online trainings {webinars and or Fb live etc} to train people on animal/crop best practices
v: Do video courses on various farming opportunities and step by step guide, and sell them on teachable, skillshare and udemy etc.
vi: Have your own website where you have these courses and people can enroll to learn the best way to be successful in agri-business.

Lemme stop here

You will be shocked to know how much he would bank monthly, doing the above. Rather than “working as one agric teacher”

This is made possible because he is able to Identify His Message “To help farmers/would be farmers have a better/hitch free farming experience and make more profits farming”

This has turned him/her to a “Highly Paid Professional”
Once you “Identify Your Message” and you identify who needs your message, then you are on your way to filling your bank akant with cash weekly and monthly.

This is already getting too long, but before I go, I want you to “Identify Your Message” and write it here on the comment box below.

No qualms {Just see it as what is that thing that if you wake up at age 70, you will be glad/proud you are still doing it}

Look forward to PART 2 tomorrow until we get to Part 7 and by then, you would have become a Highly Paid Professional in the shortest possible time. Irrespective of what you do.

-------------------------------------------------------
Listen Up, the best investment you will make in your life is the awareness of who you are and your life purpose. It’s priceless…

I want to help you understand how to become a Highly Paid Professional in nigeria, via these 7 steps, it’s up to you to what you do with what I give you.

PEACE…….

https://www.scholarsarena.net/how-to-become-a-highly-paid-professional-in-nigeria-making-six-figures-monthly/

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Highly Paid Professional In Nigeria, Making Six Figures Monthly by Skinnienigga(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nice one OP. I'm with you boss. Ride on.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Better Public Speaker And How To Overcome Your Speech Anxiety / Apply Now For Inter-arc Consultants Limited Massive Recruitment 2018 / Happy 100th Birthday To Akintola Williams, Africa's First Chartered Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.