Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) (35297 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud / Gloria Makanjuola Jailed In UK For Robbery And Theft (Photo) / Pilot Bags 15-Year-Jail Term For Forgery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by cosmos1440: 1:24am On Apr 24, 2018
36STATES:

Never met any honest person from that tribe before...lies and hate is their second nature.
From fake pastor Adeboye, Oyedipo to the dirtiest agbero on the road, there is no one you can trust
without regretting it later.

May God touch these people's soul,

because it's only wickedness.

at least, they are intelligent enough not to get caught.
meanwhile everybody, including you knows your tribesmen are the worst criminals in the world.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2018
We know them, na them

It's their way

Nuff said
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2018
cosmos1440:

at least, they are intelligent enough not to get caught.
meanwhile everybody, including you knows your tribesmen are the worst criminals in the world.

Let's be factual yorubas are known world wide not just locally for 419, fraud, every single kind of scam thinkable , ritual killings land grabbing , theft , rape and incest

There are stats to back this , it was hidden before the era of the internet now it's no more hidden

Let's do a statement comparison over the last 10.years

Ibos are known for drug pushing , fake goods selling and being loud that's where it stops

Let's debate this if you doubt me I have facts real data UK, USA and Nigeria

Where I don't agree is when people say yoruba women are loose that is a lie that award goes to the women from the south south
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Cooly100: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2018
These.. ladies, sabi fine... wink wink wink
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by cosmos1440: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2018
lestat:

Let's be factual yorubas are known world wide not just locally for 419, fraud, every single kind of scam thinkable , ritual killings land grabbing , theft , rape and incest

There are stats to back this , it was hidden before the era of the internet now it's no more hidden

Let's do a statement comparison over the last 10.years

Ibos are known for drug pushing , fake goods selling and being loud that's where it stops

Let's debate this if you doubt me I have facts real data UK, USA and Nigeria

Where I don't agree is when people say yoruba women are loose that is a lie that award goes to the women from the south south

ibos commits more crime than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.
I am not saying this out of hatred but stating the mere facts.
if you doubt me go to any court in any part of Nigeria and confirm it yourself. (nobody will ask you for money).
it is also an indisputable facts that most Nigerian criminals and prisoners abroad ibos
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2018
cosmos1440:

ibos commits more crime than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.
I am not saying this out of hatred but stating the mere facts.
if you doubt me go to any court in any part of Nigeria and confirm it yourself. (nobody will ask you for money).
it is also an indisputable facts that most Nigerian criminals and prisoners abroad ibos

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

You are just talking total.rubbish I said facts

Use Google my dear yorubas lead in crime everywhere

Not just locally internationally

Records are there leave you sad sentiments and face the facts

Be proud my yoruba brother , you guys lead in crime every single thinkable.mannet of fraud was invented and perfected by you guys and you guys execute in locally.and internationally

Who destroyed the UK mortgage aid for immigrants ? Should i send you links with thiusnads of yourubas currently in.prison for this ?

Who committed the highest pension fraud in the United kingdom - y

Who committed record breaking credit cards fraudster in USA by international syndicates ? - y

Who owns most of international credit card cartels from Africa in USA? -y

Who invented payroll fraud in human resources in Nigeria ?

Who invented accounting fruad in Nigeria ?

Which tribe had the most bankers that are wanted for theft from their bank yearly ? One tribe y

Let's go to ritual killings Mena before internet in 199 Nigerians used to watch home vidoes and think ibis did blood money but since news was no more restricted to newspapers let's look at ritula killings refion by region since 1999 south west are the undisputed Kings of ritual killings

Let's go to rape and incest same thing here

Now which African tribe is known to own car theft cartels in the United States ?
Records are available to the public in any district court

Answer is drum rolls ....... South west Nigeria

Now please don't take my words for truth do your research

Where ibos are guilty I can tell you drug pushing
Every country has an in group of drug peddlers

Fake goods , drugs anything fake the ibis are involve in it

That's where it ends dude
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by cosmos1440: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
lestat:

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

You are just talking total.rubbish I said facts

Use Google my dear yorubas lead in crime everywhere

Not just locally internationally

Records are there leave you sad sentiments and face the facts

Be proud my yoruba brother , you guys lead in crime every single thinkable.mannet of fraud was invented and perfected by you guys and you guys execute in locally.and internationally

Who destroyed the UK mortgage aid for immigrants ? Should i send you links with thiusnads of yourubas currently in.prison for this ?

Who committed the highest pension fraud in the United kingdom - y

Who committed record breaking credit cards fraudster in USA by international syndicates ? - y

Who owns most of international credit card cartels from Africa in USA? -y

Who invented payroll fraud in human resources in Nigeria ?

Who invented accounting fruad in Nigeria ?

Which tribe had the most bankers that are wanted for theft from their bank yearly ? One tribe y

Let's go to ritual killings Mena before internet in 199 Nigerians used to watch home vidoes and think ibis did blood money but since news was no more restricted to newspapers let's look at ritula killings refion by region since 1999 south west are the undisputed Kings of ritual killings

Let's go to rape and incest same thing here

Now which African tribe is known to own car theft cartels in the United States ?
Records are available to the public in any district court

Answer is drum rolls ....... South west Nigeria

Now please don't take my words for truth do your research

Where ibos are guilty I can tell you drug pushing
Every country has an in group of drug peddlers

Fake goods , drugs anything fake the ibis are involve in it

That's where it ends dude

of course all ethnic groups have criminals among them, but if we should take our time to number these criminals, then there is no doubt that ibos have the highest figure, both home and abroad .
meanwhile, you gave yourubas credit by calling them intelligent criminals.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by james1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
The women must not be left behind. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Undergraduate Defrauds Seven Ladies On Facebook In Lagos (photo) / Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.