Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) (35172 Views)

EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud / Gloria Makanjuola Jailed In UK For Robbery And Theft (Photo) / Pilot Bags 15-Year-Jail Term For Forgery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by JAMESOJAY: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yourbas International thief thief..it was said by your brother not me lol

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Ake1: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uneducated and lazy youths. Aren't true, Atiku & PDP?
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
I would like personally to arrest the woman in that first picture. I can tell from the face this girl has some nice curves below. ...especially her bwests go full and firm for my lips and fingers. I go bleep this fugitive cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
See as their faces be! Jesus!!!!
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by donbachi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
And who will declare efcc wanted for forgery and theft for claiming the built their office with 24billion naira
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:
dear Lazy 9ja yoots, this is to say you don't need to win big brother naija Tobi a millionaire.
Lemme give you a khleo, just expertise yourself in forgery and theft, hit one wealthy client and smile to the bank.
There are pros and cons attached to virtually everything in Life. In this case, EF- CeeC will be on the look out for you, all you have to do is take out of your Miraculous money and change your Face.

but joke aside, the women nor fine sha, one just do Face like the day before yesterday breadcheesy

Name checkers association of nigeria (ncan) be like;

Nwanmaikpe come See person wey funny pass you ooo. Kai I was almost rolling on the floor reading this. grin

Your word play is point in too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Metox: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
And some idiots will be saying that Buhari insulted the youth.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by sujexy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
hhmm..
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Timagex(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
visijo:
Which part of the country are they from? I doubt sha
nice shot! cool..u a photographer sir?
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yio ba epon babanla baba re nile. angry

Check that on Google Translate. I would be banned for 6 months if the MODS can speak Yoruba

Clue : it is testicle-related wink
ahhh cheesy

That one deep o
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by 36STATES: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Briggs007:
See as Afonjas dey avoid the thread

Never met any honest person from that tribe before...lies and hate is their second nature.
From fake pastor Adeboye, Oyedipo to the dirtiest agbero on the road, there is no one you can trust
without regretting it later.

May God touch these people's soul, because it's only wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Our5k(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ayanlola Temitayo and Omosalewa Ayinla

It's clearly and boldly written. But trust people of the Waste to avoid this thread like someone dropped a time bomb. If it had been Igbo you would see them masturbating and foaming in their ewedu mouths. Tufiakwa!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6994313_images89_jpeg1d718453b425441204d1763a6c0067b7

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by visijo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Timagex:
nice shot! cool..u a photographer sir?
photographer ke? Lol na my lumia wallpaper..
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Timagex(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
visijo:
photographer ke? Lol na my lumia wallpaper..
oh...I am a photographer. I just appreciate the shot!!
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by visijo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Timagex:
oh...I am a photographer. I just appreciate the shot!!
OK Bro.. Nice
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Somebodydaddy01: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ondo people for afonja republic...I fear that part they are very dangerous ....
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by joinnow: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
olaolaking:
In less than 2 hours they enter Benin Republic. From there to Togo to Ghana everything less than 50k
Less than 20k my broda
19k to be precise Ibadan to Lagos to Ghana.
Ibadan to Lagos 1k
Lagos to Ghana 18k only
Total 19k
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by sexdoll: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I dey fear Western women. grin shocked
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Na them skull miners
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Jimbadly: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
angry

See their ugly, Yorubatic faces. Thieves.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by GindoX(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
hmmn

check my sugnature

Check your what? Sugnature? Werin be sugnature? Is like you smoke igbo grin
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Virus777: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ugly creatures! I wonder if these hideous ones are married.

They should use the stolen money for plastic surgery. Let them change those ugly faces abeg. It would also be a perfect disguise for them.
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Virus777: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
talk2archy:
oooh they are not from the yeast baaa?
good one. more developers are emerging

Na your momsy pic be dat
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by Virus777: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
sujexy:
hhmm..
meanwhile a corper member

Mr Osuji, what do you want us to do with that picture?
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by sujexy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Virus777:

Mr Osuji, what do you want us to do with that picture?
which? grin grin
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Virus777:

Idi0t, you wan fvck baboon. undecided

If i show picture of ibo women with hairy chest and gemu now you go begin cry say you want your biafla. Why not behave.... grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by syniper(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gift.ONE, the global biggest airdrop organization of cryptocurrency, is airdropping million Tokens!
1GIFT = US$0.2,get 100GIFT by registration,
Gain more 100000GIFT from any activities,
Click link to get GIFT:
https://gift.one/i/PNMjPg
Win lottery for iPhoneX、BTC、ETH、GIFT everyday!
Re: EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) by steveDpro: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2018
cool ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.