Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show (2427 Views)

Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Bbnaija: I Can’t Be Miracle’s Girlfriend;i’m Going Back To Collins – Nina (VIDEO / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by GodOfAction: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just when we thought it’s all been settled and the MiNaship already sailing, BBN2018 finalist, Nina has once again told in a new chat that she can’t be in a relationship with Miracle who happens to be the winner of this seasons show.

According to Nina, Collins was there for her and she already told Miracle that they are not entering into any relationship.

In her words ” I already told Miracle we are not entering into any relationship but what we share...it's not ending, we are still the way we are but we are not dating. We are still Nina and Miracle, everything we have is still going to be there but nothing is changing, but just that he can’t be Nina’s boyfriend and i can’t be Miracle’s girlfriend” she reiterated

Watch video here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/23/bbnaija-i-cant-be-miracles-girlfriend-nina-reiterates-video/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by GodOfAction: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
bbnaija
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by DCONE1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
This girl is confused I swear...she wants to eat her cake and have it...shes not even sure of herself ....you marry this kind one put for house, the day wey una go get misunderstanding or quarrel she go run back to ex-boyfriend or one side guy sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by GodOfAction: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
don't mind her
DCONE1:
This girl is confused I swear...she wants to eat her cake and have it...shes not even sure of herself ....you marry this kind one put for house, the day wey una go get misunderstanding or quarrel she go run back to ex-boyfriend or one side guy sharp sharp.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by donstan18: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
This Collins is more famous and popular than some house mates like Bitto
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
I just watched the interview on instagram

Collins have suffered! Chai! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by rockcitie: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
The truth is that she must have read Miracle's body language & she now knows her r/ship with Miracle can never be the same.

The babe was trying to use Miracle while they were in the house.

Now that they're both out, Miracle will watch all that crap she was crying & telling Tobi behind his back.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 24, 2018
"we are still the way we are but we are not dating"

Lmao! grin So miracle will keep kpenshing, but u are not dating. Nina nina we know ur problem. When a woman is dumb it is her p**ssy dt will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2018
rockcitie:
The truth is that she has read Miracle's body language & she now knows her r/ship with Miracle can never be the same.

The babe was trying to use Miracle while they were in the house.

Now that they're both out, Miracle will watch all that crap she was crying & telling Tobi behind his back.

I saw this all over social media. You could be right. Maybe his family told him some stuff and he dumped her yesterday or maybe hes just over the tv act. I thought pple said this mina ish was real love. Lol!
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by rockcitie: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2018
janellemonae:

I saw this all over social media. You could be right. Maybe his family told him some stuff and he dumped her yesterday or maybe hes just over the tv act. I thought pple said this mina ish was real love. Lol!

Lol. Maybe he initially had good intentions but when the babe tried being funny by calling him her best friend & everything, Miracle seemed to guard his heart from that moment.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by mictima(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Let me come and be going... grin
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 24, 2018
She's essentially saying she's never going yo stop f**king Miracle.

What a disgrace to womanhood!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by miracle956: 2:34am On Apr 24, 2018
d
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by adegeye38(m): 3:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Dumb hoe
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by Onyinye15(f): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2018
cool shocked

Concussion oo
Re: Bbnaija:'I Can't Be Miracle's Girlfriend'- Nina Speaks After The Show by GodOfAction: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Onyinye15:
cool shocked
Concussion oo
lol

(1) (Reply)

"Director, I Won't Cut!" - Actress Etinosa Enjoys Romantic Scene With Hot Actor / Quiz! Davido, Wizkid, Olamide Who Is The Richest? / Chioma Finally Accepts Davido's Proposal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.