Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him (56654 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by MrGidifeed: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nigerian Singer, Iceberg Slim speaks after ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim confirms that their relationship is over.

During an Interview with the actress and mother of one recently she confirms she is single and not dating Iceberg Slim.

The Singer took to his Instagram story to share a post saying..

When toxic person can no longer control you, they'll try to control how others see you. The Misinformation will feel unfair,but stay above it, trusting that other people will see the truth,just like you did.

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/iceberg-slim-speaks-after-juliet-ibrahim-confirming-break-up-with-him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Gistvic: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
see how he grab her yansh, he no get joy then... hee come dey talk rubbish now........

he come throw her away like nylon of gala......chaiiiiiiii.......

Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/gambian-actress-princess-shyngle-breaks.html

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
this post is useless. don't comment after me

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by CreepyBlackpool: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
lol, haven't we seen this before cheesy

tbillz and tiwa,
tonto and churchhill,
shola and wizzy

grin grin grin

at first they are all perfect n sh!t, showing off their partners with pride on social like they the next best thing since sliced bread.
Making us single ones consider relationships.

Then all of a sudden, boom!!! they're toxic n big mistakes.

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Who is Juliet Ibrahim?

And who is Iceberg Slim?

And how is this frontpage news?

Mtscheeww

If you want your relationship to last, keep it off social media. Not everything should be put on social media.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by xynerise: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
The break-up was long overdue

Celebrities relationship are predictable these days. All eyes on Davido and Chioma grin

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by darocha1: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Who are they

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Elnino4ladies: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
WTF is this?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
will the both of you shut the hell up.
when u were forming love and squeezing her yansh for us to see u didn't know she was toxic....
all these fake social media life..
seun please warn your mods.. stop bring Z-grade celebrity news to front page i take God beg you.

89 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by okomile(f): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Don't cry over split milk.

Move on!

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by patogist: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
You have bleeped her bad and throw her out... Too bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Fitbillionairep: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
these oloshos dey velx thee period o. we are not through with ik own, this one don start. na all those sinators i dey cause am.
Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Baruwana
Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Fkforyou(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
The both of them should kindly fvck off angry undecided

We don't care... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Jaynom(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
From MY OBSERVATION - In relationships Ghanaians try to control Nigerians & it is almost always as a result of insecurity (my Opinion is from my and my guys' experience)

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by kayojosephy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Love gone BAD, It happens.. No be today, you are not the first and u guys will not be the last, in fact the world had lost count no one knows the number you fall into... Just let peace reign

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Tonyspecial(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ur Casava is too big for her... F*ck off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by sojayy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Iceberg to juliet Ibrahim right now.....knowing fully well he don scatter her honey pot. grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by duduade: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
So when you were hitting down there did you tell us she was toxic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by winkmart: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Those of us that have been single for years... No one dey jilt us... We just dump ourselves

31 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by jammal: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
We don't need dis toxic news, go sort ur shit!
Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by gurunlocker: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
After they've scatter each other pussy, they are now talking in parables.... Your father!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Uglymugg: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jaynom:
Ghanaians can't handle Nigerians
Ghanaian women are control freaks.

5 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Beno3: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please who is next to use the toilet? Jim iyk and Co, didn't flush it well and now , iceberg slim. grin

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by HallaDaTruth: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
What is this

4 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by nawtyme: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
After pressing her nyansh, you are now telling us she is toxic. May amadioha press your head the way you pressed that nyansh.

When you were pressing the nyansh, did you invite us to your banquet?

See if you disturb me again ehn, I will chuck your eye with this spear

42 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by AceDomino(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
No more soft yansh pressing in public
Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by bluefilm: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Toxic Ä…rse.

Toxic pussy.

Toxic boobs.

Toxic personality.

Is not my portion in jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Beno3: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
I think the dude is right.

5 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by OKorowanta: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mklanceee:
this post is useless. don't comment after me

Lol
Funny grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ori eyin mejeji ti daru. When una dey fvck una selves & pressing soft yansh like agege bread for insta, una no involve me - so to hell with both of you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him by Jaynom(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jaynom:
From MY OBSERVATION - In relationships Ghanaians try to control Nigerians & it is almost always as a result of insecurity (I'm typing from experience)

Uglymugg:
Ghanaian women are control freaks.
Your head dey there!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Prostrates For Sir Shina Peters On Stage / Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.