Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) (1037 Views)

Avengers Infinity War Memes / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by dajoaneke(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
With just 4 days to the release of the much anticipated movie of the year, I can't wait to see this movie on the release date. Sad thing is my town has no cinema. My options to see this movie are

* Fun travel to abuja or Kano (I live in Jos) and see this movie in a cinema like I did for Justice League (regretted) and Black Panther (Loved it).

* Watch it online via any paid service (I have no idea if this is possible

* Wait till xender copy is released (I can't believe I said that)

What do you think, would you travel to another state just to see a movie?

What are your expectations for this coming blockbuster?

Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by cana882(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
A jobless youth sported..

Buhari oya tick his name on the list.

Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by dajoaneke(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
cana882:
A jobless youth sported..

Buhari oya tick his name on the list.
Jobless youth who can afford leisure travels abi? Thank you sir

Please, note. Not all youth are suffering. Some have worked so hard in this life that God has blessed them enough to be comfortable. If movie is my passion why does it spite you?

Please give a suggestion or find another thread to troll.

2 Likes

Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by cana882(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
dajoaneke:
Jobless youth who can afford leisure travels abi? Thank you sir.
you're welcome sir.
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by cana882(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
dajoaneke:
Jobless youth who can afford leisure travels abi? Thank you sir

Please, note. Not all youth are suffering. Some have worked so hard in this life that God has blessed them enough to be comfortable. If movie is my passion why does it spite you?

Please give a suggestion or find another thread to troll.
lol.. Please keep working hard and keep spending all the money God has blessed you with. Anytime alert enters, blow it all. In 2mnths, you travelled twice and planning a third to another state, tp might be infinitesimal, but you have to lodge in a hotel, so you can see a movie?? I use to be a spendthrift like you till I learnt. I pray you don't learn the hard way sir.
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by cooljoe(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
after court on friday, I'm entering d cinema direct. thank God they are even next to each other

2 Likes

Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by lanaVello(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
cooljoe:
after court on friday, I'm entering d cinema direct. thank God they are even next to each other
another extern counsel planning to storm icm,right?
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by dajoaneke(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2018
cana882:
lol.. Please keep working hard and keep spending all the money God has blessed you with. Anytime alert enters, blow it all. In 2mnths, you travelled twice and planning a third to another state, tp might be infinitesimal, but you have to lodge in a hotel, so you can see a movie?? I use to be a spendthrift like you till I learnt. I pray you don't learn the hard way sir.
I own a home in Kano. A rented apartment in abuja for official purposes but work in Jos. I am careful with spending, I enjoy these special trips with my wife, just before the kids will come. Thanks for your advice tho.
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by cooljoe(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
lanaVello:
another extern counsel planning to storm icm,right?
duly called sir
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by Seunnzy(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2018
thnx@op i will appreciate it if u can mention me as soon as it is out in cinemas
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by cooljoe(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Seunnzy:
thnx@op i will appreciate it if u can mention me as soon as it is out in cinemas
it's out here in p.h. It's a very good movie
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by mykelmeezy: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
cooljoe:
it's out here in p.h. It's a very good movie

You say good?

Why did they do my man tchalla like that

mans just vanished

and poor tom holland

oh i am groot (dad)

Why did they kill loki

Why did dey kill the seer or world's
The suspense is too much
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by lanaVello(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
mykelmeezy:

You say good?

Why did they doybman tchalla like that

Why did they kill loki

The suspense is too much
which seer??
Loki's death was so much deserved, he saw the way Thans dealt with Hulk yet he stupidly tried attacking him with a knife
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by mykelmeezy: 1:44am On Apr 28, 2018
lanaVello:

which seer??
Loki's death was so much deserved, he saw the way Thans dealt with Hulk yet he stupidly tried attacking him with a knife

hemidal is the seer

gatekeeper of asgard

n loki is comical to marvel universe
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by cooljoe(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2018
mykelmeezy:

You say good?

Why did they doybman tchalla like that

Why did they kill loki

The suspense is too much
well, for one, I know dia wee be a sequel, albeit I hope some of d "dead" stay dead. don't want to do any spoilers, bt it was nice d way it ended, for once somtn d/f even if jst interim
Re: AVENGERS: Infinity War! (Coming Soon) by Simeony007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yorubas be like Afonjas: ifini wor

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Wins Laliga Broadcast Rights From 2020/2021 Season Ends DSTV Monopoly / Important Information About TSTV Including Complete Channel List / Anikulapo (2022) – Nollywood Yoruba Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.