Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Sins Of My Parents - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sins Of My Parents (12868 Views)

My Parents Didn't Name Me Chimamanda - Adichie / The Sins Of The Son / For The Sins Of My Parents (very Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sins Of My Parents by izaray(f): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
She's your kid sis dude
Re: Sins Of My Parents by crislyn(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
izaray:
She's your kid sis dude
I doubt...i don't think Rachel is Nora's mother.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by izaray(f): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
crislyn:

I just wished so too
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
crislyn:

So y sins of my parents
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 14

Read the full story here - www.youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents

Nora and Nathan spent the whole Saturday together. He called his father to let him know he wasn't going back home, saying he had work to do in the night." See you tomoro son" Joe told him on the phone.
He later on took Nora out for dinner at an excutive lodge and they had a great time talking and laughing..
Nora sat quitely and looked at Nathan. He was what she had always dreamt of she had no slight regret of lossing her virginity to him. she was 100 % sure he loved her. looking at him from head to toe as he spoke on the phone, giving some patient instructions, she smiled slightly, he was not just a good medical doctor but a great man with an open heart towards her. she couldn't wait to tell her mother about him, so she grabbed her phone and text her
" hey mom, thank you for your advice. I made a choice, I am with the son right now and I am happy....good nite ."
She put back her phone as Nathan hung up his call.
" Did I bore you with that long call? " He asked rubing her hand.
"yes" she teased, "I was almost going back home. what's the point of being on a date with someone who works all the time? "
"Come on babe I am sorry I didn't ask for the call, someone needed my help."
she smiled again. "mmmn I need compesation" she giggled
he stood and lifted her up. "You know i can't fail to do that," he said kissing her.
"what about that? " He asked after a few minutes.
"mmmmmmmh, almost there" she let a laugh.
" I see you want to get me all pointed in my pants here huh ?"
" It wouldn't be so bad since am here " she teased and they both started laughing.
A week later.. Joe had started taking small walks around the house with the help of crutches . he was actually excited about it.The atmosphere of the house was good as everyone seemed happy. Even the relationship between Joe and Nathan had greatly improved. Nathan would even ask his father about the company and how things where going..
One day Joe called Nora to his room, " am glad you came here my dear" he told her, "you have some good magic which has brought sanity and peace to my home. my son is getting closer to me and he's always in a good and jovial mood. what ever you have given him please don't stop." He smiled.
Nora looked at him and smiled too. "what do you mean Joe? Nathan and myself are just friends " she explained shly.
"drop the act Nora " Joe told her.
"I know you and my son are together it's evident the way you two look at each other and I see you both sneaking in each other's rooms" he added.
"What?" Nora asked embarrassed.
"um am sorry sir " she murmered " I didn't know you.."
"Oh forget it Nora I understand." He shrugged
"so you mean you are not upset with us? I mean me and your son being together"
she asked him worried of what he would say..
"On the contrary" Joe answered.. "am thrilled. you two are good together and am happy my son is happy and he found a good woman. every parent wishes for that am not so much cursed after all " he added.
Nora thanked him "thank you so much" she sighed.. "you have no idea what a budden it was hiding this from you."
Joe let a laugh "you are free my dear, go on and enjoy the love of your youth. It's not everyone who is as lucky as you are. other people never get to enjoy the pleasure of falling in love."
Nora stood up and bend giving Joe a hug. "Thank you so much , I mean it " she said her eyes feeling up.
Just then Nathan walked in.
" hey son !" Joe called his son
"we were just talking about you" he informed him
". What's going on?" he asked looking at Nora and back at his father.
"He knows" Nora spoke up.
"what? " Nathan asked surprised.
" yeah ! Nathan he knows about us" she told him again..
"Dad!" Nathan looked at his father, " since when? "
Joe smiled, "it doesn't matter Son what matters is I see you two are happy and I am proud of you both. so go ahead and live your lives and stop kissing in shadows like ghosts" he teased them.
" oh dad, what a relief " Nathan told his father holding Nora by the shoulders.
Joe smiled "just be careful and don't hurt each other okey? "
Nathan looked at Nora.." don't worry dad that is not happening any time soon." he said kissing her hand. "she means the world to me dad I wouldn't hurt her deliberately."
Joe smiled "that's good, go now I need to take a nap" he told them and watched them walk away hand in hand. he shook his head,"oh how wonderful!" he whispered.
On a Friday.. a day before it was her birthday Nora was seated outside helping Joe with organising some files. " Hey Nora please get me a blue diarly from my study I need to take note of this information." He asked her.
" Sure" Nora told him standing up and going to through back door.
That morning Nathan had told her he was to go organise something for her birthday. Though he didnt mention what he was up to. "It's a suprise" he told her.
unknown to her Nathan had called her mom. He got a number from her phone.
he was trying to find out what Nora really loved.
"am her boyfriend" he introduced himself.
"oh yeah she told me about you I can't wait to meet you." Racheal answered excited.
" same here mam " he told her.
"Oh listen I and Nora's dad plan to pay Nora a surprise visit tomoro so maybe we should combine the surprise. "
"yeah great idea!" Nathan exclaimed, "let me text you my home address then" he told Racheal.
"yes plaese thanx" Racheal told him as they hang up.
Nora entered the study and didnt see the blue diary Joe sent her to get. so she went and opened the chest drawer to look for it. when she lifted it, it slid from her hands and fall down, a folded later in an envelope dropping to the floor. As she tried to pick it up, her heart raced as she looked at the photo on the floor. " mom ?" She whispered.
Picking it up she held it with her shaky hand. A younger Racheal probably as old as she was that time. Nora sat down not knowing what to think, all emotions filled her heart.
She slowly placed it down and looked at the letter still on the floor.. then she saw it written in her own mother's hand writting.. For Nathan.
"What is all this my God?" she was now sweating as she opened the letter and read through..
Dear Nathan,
Am sorry son.. by the time you read this maybe you would be a man or maybe old enough to read.
I write to you with deep sorrow and pain in my heart. am sorry I wasn't around to see you grow but am sure you will grow up a strong and good man.
I couldn't bare the pain of living with your father any longer. my son.. I hope you learn to forgive me one day. I know it's not right but understand that i needed to start over.
I know your father will love you as much as i do and maybe you will help him grow up.
Sorry Nathaniel my son, I love you with all my heart please forgive me..
Signed..
your mother Racheal,
with love
Nora fall down to the floor her heart falling her. She could not breath properly." oh my God!" she cried
" am in love with my own brother? I. ..i.. slept with my own brother." she cried almost loudly, "no way please God this can't be " she whispered all her strength drained.
she quickly ran to her room and packed her bag. she didn't know what to do but all she knew was that she was supposed to go away from that house. grabbing her phone she looked around the room and a flash of Nathan and herself together came to her mind, That morning
He stood near the wardrobe and she walked to him. "where have you been honey i missed you"she told him.
" I was doing some morning workouts babe and am here for you now all the energy pilled up, " he said embracing her..
"I love you Nathan" she whispered as he reached for her mouth.
"say that again" he whispered
" I love you Dr Miyoba " she told him and the two of the were tangled.
Nora wiped her tears, "oh no he cannot be my brother, no please God let this be a dream please " she cried sitting down.
she checked her phone contacts and dialled the number for the taxi driver who used to pick her up especially when she worked late night's at the hospital
"come over now please " she told him giving him directions.
" you will find me by the road side" she added..
Outside Joe noticed Nora had taken time. maybe she hasn't seen the diarly he thought. he grabed his crutches and walked to the entrance, reaching the study he found the room empty. He called out her name and there was no response.
"where is she? " He asked himself going behind the desk.
He saw the diarly on top and a folded letter for Nathan from Racheal besides it..
His heart skipped a bit, " she has seen this " he thought , calling the maid to find Nora.
she came back a couple of minutes later.. "she's gone" the maid announced.
" I dont think she is in this house."
" what? " Joe shouted..
" sir the outside workers said they saw her get in a cab carrying her bag few minutes ago. I have checked her room all her things are gone. she left this for you" the maid added, handing him a folded note.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
E don happen. I pity Nora and Nathan, suffering for their parent's sin. Thanks for the update. God bless.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
E don happen.

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless
Re: Sins Of My Parents by izaray(f): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Crislyn dearlin, come and clear ur doubt here, told you eailier Nora and Nathan were siblings

Thanks for the update dear
Re: Sins Of My Parents by crislyn(f): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
izaray:
Crislyn dearlin, come and clear ur doubt here, told you eailier Nora and Nathan were siblings

Thanks for the update dear
Nope, they ain't.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 15

Joe unfolded the note..
Joe,
"Am so heartbroken and most of all disappointed with you and your first wife Rachael who turns out to be my mother. I know the whole truth now after seeing her photo and because of your sins, me and Nathan are the ones paying. You two have made us commit the unthinkable and most forbidden sin one would commit to his or her own family. How dare you? You have killed me. I don't know how to live this life anymore. thanks to you and mom my life is over. Hope you tell your son the truth..
Nora.. "
Joe's face was wet with tears as he finished reading. " It can't be, oh my God what have we done?" He opened the next drawer and got some pills to calm him down. His Blood pressure was rising and he felt the numbness in his legs returning. he got his phone and dialed Nora's line but it went unanswered, he tried several times but nothing.
" What do I do?" Joe struggled putting down his crutches and sitting in the chair panicking. his shirt was wet with sweat in minutes. " Racheal, oh my God Racheal what have we done to our son and your dota. " he covered his face crying and weeping like a woman. he felt the weight of all he's ever done wrong push in on him. He felt like the past had come to hunt him and had no idea how to escape the dungeon he was tied in.
He called Nathan "son Where are you?" he asked immediately he picked it.
"oh dad it's a surprise for Nora. am waiting for someone in town and will be back soon."
"please Nathan come back here now! " He told him almost screaming.
"but Dad what's wrong you sound awkward. is everything alright? Tell me what's wrong dad..you are scaring me.." Nathan told him sounding really worried..
" listen to me son just leave whatever you are doing and come back immediately. it's about Nora."
"What? What happened to Nora dad please tell me already."
" just come back please I beg you" Joe told his son tears and sweat running down his face..
"ok dad am coming now."
He cut the line and as he speed off joining the main road he dialled Racheal's line.
" am sorry mam something came up and I had to rush home. please just come to the address I text you directly. i will meet you there."
"okay that's ok my dear" Racheal answered in a calm voice..
Nathan accelerated immediately he cut the call..
Driving through the gate he banged the door and ran to the house.
" dad ! " He called out, "where are you? Nora! " He called again not knowing whether to check on his father first or Nora's room.
he decided to ran to Nora's room first and when he peeped saw there was no one, he dashed back to the father's room.
"he's in the study" the maid told him before he could open his father's bedroom.
He took some quick steps and opened the door and saw his father sitted silently and he was alone.
" dad what's going on?" He asked moving slowly to him. " where is Nora? "
Joe wiped his face " come here Nathan" he said indicating him to sit down.
Nathan reluctantly sat looking unease.
"Am here father please talk to me you look bad. what is it? please tell me my Nora is fine " he said desperate..
"She's gone Nathan I have no idea where. she left close to an an hour ago."
" what was that? " Nathan asked his facial expression changing from curiosity to devastation.
" no she can't leave me just like that.what happened? What did you do dad! " he screamed standing up.
" calm down Nathan let me explain." Joe tried to speak
" oh dad I swear to God if you hurt her I will not forgive you"
Joe shook his head, "sit down Nathan please I have to tell you something " he begged in a low tone. not knowing where to begin from. The look on his son's face was the same he had when Nancy died and it scared him. He knew what was coming will destroy his son's life and he was not sure how he was to survive his own son rejecting and leaving him all alone again.
"Nathan Am sorry, trully sorry for what am about to tell you." Joe told his son who was just looking at him waiting for him to spit it out already.
Joe got a letter Racheal wrote to him and handed it.
" what's this?" Nathan asked surprised seeing his name written on the letter with an unfamiliar hand writting.
" read it son" Joe whispered, " that letter changes everything."
Nathan read the letter and repeated trying to make sense out of it " dad who wrote this, my mother? Racheal? What's this ? please say something "
Joe sighed.." son listen to me, I didn't plan or intend for any of this to happen and am sorry. That letter was written by your biological mother.Nancy your mom as you know, wasn't your biological mother." Joe went on explaining all the details about Racheal and how she left him as a baby.
Nathan shook his head. "so my mother left me? And you were the cause dad? What kind of pipo gave birth to me?" he frowned.
"As though having a drunk and womanizing father is not enough, my own mother dumped me like I was nothing." he cried unable to control his anger. he felt his heart break and everything seemed like a dream." No wonder" , he went on, "you treated my mother like she was nothing ..."
"Son please forgive me" Joe cried "am so sorry you have to go through this. the worst part is now you cannot be with Nora."
"now what dad? you are now going to take away the only person who keeps me going in this crazy life You brought me up? " Nathan screamed at his father
"you know what dad? To hell with your bullshit, am out of here and am getting my woman too. " he said walking to the door.
"I don't care about you or that woman you call my mother. In fact if she's alive tell her she's not my mother. I burried my mother and it's all your fault. " he snapped.
"Stop Nathan!" Joe shouted. " I said you can't be with Nora and am serious. just listen to me."
Nathan let a weak laugh tears still filled his eyes. " why?" He asked looking at his father.
"Because Racheal is the mother to Nora and Nora found out the truth now she's gone. I have no idea where to." Joe told him extending the photo of Racheal to him.
Nathan remembered the pics in Nora's phone and indeed it was the same woman. "she's Nora 's mother Nathan and your mother too." Joe said almost whispering
"Oh God! " Nathan cried, " no please tell me this isn't true, please dad she can't be my sister. oh my God what have I done to deserve this purnishment ?" he cried sliding on the wall all the way till he sat on the floor..
"oh Please it can't be. dad you have killed me " he looked at his father his face full of tears and the most devasted look Joe had ever seen. he held his chair squeezing it tight, his son was suffering and it was all his fault.
"Forgive me son" he begged "please am so sorry I didnt mean to put you through so much agony. believe me am sorry."
"Believe you dad? Believe you, how could you do this to me? how could you.. I ...I ..can't do this right now" he stammered standing up and heading out.
"come back Nathan!" Joe called him, but he went straight and locked himself in his bedroom.
he sat down leaning on the bed and cried bittery " no my God this is not happening." he hit his head "come on wake up Nathan. it's all a bad dream " he told himself.
After crying for some time he got his phone and dialled Nora's line. the first went unanswered and he redialed it , it almost cutting before he heard a very low voice of Nora on the other side.
" babe, where are you ? Please come back here. where are you i come pick you up, tell me please."
" am sorry Nathan but I can't am going far away from here. have you talked to your father? " She asked him.
"Yeah I have but babe, this cant be true. You know i love you there must be a mistake somewhere. please come we talk about this I need you Nora please come back my love."
"Stop calling me that " Nora cried "we are siblings don't you understand ? it's an abomination. what we have done is not only immoral it's a curse. please forget you ever knew me Nathan I won't come back."
"No no. .listen Nora you can't do this to us please. come on we love each other. it doesnt matter what anyone thinks just listen to me." Nathan pleaded
"Oh Nathan stop it now, just listen to your self. what you are asking is impossible. forget it" she said cutting the line.
"oh Please dont cut.. " Nathan cried, he tried to call back but Nora switched off her phone.
"please please Nora don't leave me now please....!" He screamed crying.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read more episodes here - www.youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents
Re: Sins Of My Parents by izaray(f): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oh what a mistake, its really a painful incident
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
As today b, tomorrow no go b like dat, Do good no matter what cuz no body knows tomorrow..

Hmmmmmm.

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 16
Rachael and Thabo had just arrived in Livingstone. It was getting dark, “where do we go ?” Thabo asked his wife.
“Do you think it’s okey for us to go and spend time where Nora is working? I am not sure about this honey” Thabo told his wife.
“Maybe we should lodge somewhere here in town and just go there tomorrow morning, since her boyfriend isn’t here to pick us up.”
“okay honey” Rachael responded; ” let me just call Nora’s boyfriend I tell him we won’t go there. Tomorrow would be a good time to go since it’s the actual birthday for our dota..”
Nathan sat quitely with a broken heart in his bed. he took his phone and watched the photos they took from the falls. she was smiling with her hands lifted up..
He passed his finger on the screen touching her face. for some reason he didn’t want to believe that Nora was his sister coz being with her just felt right.
It wasn’t the love or connection of blood he felt for her his heart had an extraordinary love and deep connection.
” this is beyond any sibling love” Nathan thought.
” I have to find her.” closing the phone, he quickly grabbed his car keys and went out..
Joe was still in the study. He had not moved from the chair he sat in. everything was wrong and he could not think beyond his pain. he sat akimbo his eyes fixed on Racheal’s photo.. ” We have destroyed our children’s lives my lovely Racheal. I only wish we had time to work on our marriage.” he whispered to himself.
he was startled by the screeching car tires outside, he moved to the window and opened the curtain. Nathan’s car went out at a great speed leaving marks of the tires on the concret outside. Joe shook his head, “I hope he will be fine” he said to himself..
Nathan’s mind was focused on thinking of places Nora could have gone to. his phone rang and he answered so fast thinking it could be Nora.
“helo!” he answered using the car speaker.
“helo!” Racheal responded ” it’s me my dear I wanted to let you know that we have arrived but we won’t come to your place. since we can’t call Nora we thought of informing you that we will come tomoro.”
Nathan listened quitely, he felt the urge to shout and scream at the voice on the phone but he decided to play calm.
” okay that’s okey mam” he said.
” you will find us, am sure Nora will be glad to see you.” He sighed.
Nora sat on the seat close to the window the bleeze of the night hitting her face making her long natural hair raise up covering part of her face. she looked at her wrist watch. The bus to Kazungula she had boarded would start off any minute, it was 20 hours exactly.
she got her phone which she had put on flight mode, switched the mode off and immediately some texts started coming. she opened the first one, it was Nathan..
“Tell me where you are I come we talk please.”
The second one was from Joe,
“Am so sorry Nora please forgive me. I didn’t mean to hurt you and Nathan. Find it in your heart to forgive me. I beg you.. ”
She sighed tears forming again in her eyes. she couldn’t even think of talking to her mother. She was deep in thoughts when her phone rang, a strange number. she picked it..
“Helo, this is Doctor Ragid. I need to see you now the hospital needs you.”
Nora sat up in her seat. ” but Doctor I can’t am not home right now.” She responded
“Listen Nora there is an emergency meeting with the board and it can’t wait. you have to attend without fail. am sending a driver to Mr Miyoba’s residence now prepare yourself.” Nora was quite for a while.
“okey” Nora responded, ” am in town now at the station. Let him come over here.” she had no gut to face Nathan and she knew staying meant he would find her. But her job was important too. May be the best is to shift and find another house to rent she thought to herself.
Quickly before the bus could start off she carried her bag and rushed out. the driver looked at her and told her to seat back coz they would start off that minute. “no i have to go She told him. there’s an emmergency at work.”
Nathan sighed.. “thank you For this Doctor. i owe you one.”
” no problem ” Ragid told him.
” I hope you will sort things out with your girlfriend.”
“yeah man, thanx again ” Nathan shook his hand. he had called his friend from the hospital Nora worked from. They met up and he asked him to help find where Nora was.
he knew she wouldn’t pick his calls so the only way was to use work.
He drove to the station to go and get her. Though he knew she wouldn’t be happy knowing he used her work place to find her, but it was a risk he was willing to take if he had to see her.
As he drove through the entrance of the station his eyes searched around and he finally saw her standing near a shelter her bag placed on the wodden long stool next to her. He packed the car a few steps away and walked to her, with each step his heart raced. just hours ago the woman standing ahead of him was his sweet lover, the woman he loved with all his passion and now he had to look at her as a sister “how awkward is that! ‘ he thought to himself.
‘Hey !” he called out as he stood behind her. Nora turned to look at him and she was puzzled.. “you? What are you doing here Nathan? ” She asked looking around trying to see if the driver doctor Ragid said was going to pick her was any where near.
“No one is coming ” Nora he told her without answering her original question.
“I am the one who asked Doctor Ragid to call you. there’s no meeting ” he explained.
“oh no don’t tell me you did this!.” Nora shouted.
“what do you want from me Nathan? I thought I was clear when I said I want nothing to do with you. please leave me alone I don’t want to see you.”
“No Nora we need to talk.” he pleaded extending his hands to hold hers but she quickly withdrew.
“What about Nathan?” She asked seriously .
“Come with me please not here. you can go after we are done I just want to have this last chance to talk to you please.”
Nora looked at him, the Bright light from the pole shinning in her face making it difficulty for her to directly look at his face. she knew he wasn’t going to leave her alone until she did what he asked of her..
She followed him to the car silently as he carried her bag. They drove silently. she noticed he headed to her flat but still stayed quite. The tension between them was growing each minute that passed. He parked his car in the parking slot and walked to the other side and opened the door for her.
silently they walked to the flat, she took the keys from her hand bag and opened the door, turning the light on she went and sat on the couch.. “so what is this about now?” she asked him.
Nathan didn’t sit down instead he stood by the wall looking at her.
The pain he saw in her eyes made him want to hold her and tell her it will be okay. All he wanted was to place her head on his chest and help her feel comforted but how was he going to ignore the fact of the only person he had ever now being his sister. he fought every instinct to be close to her.
“Nora am sorry we have to go through this I really am and i don’t even know how am going to live my life from now on.” He started.
“It’s not your fault Nathan we are just victims of our parent’s decisions.” she said crying.” I dont know how to live through this honestly, I wish i could just die Nathan. I dont know how you have managed to stay sane the past hours but am not strong enough. ”
Nathan looked at her cry his own face in tears . he couldn’t bare seeing her that hurt. He rashed to her and hugged her tightly as he lifted her from the couch. she cried loudly..
” shshshshs.. it’s okey,” Nathan comforted her. Trying to control his own tears.
After minutes of crying in his arms, Nora calm down. He moved back a bit and looked her, her face so close to him.
” we gonna be okey.” he whispered not even sure of his own words.
To be continued…
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read the next episode here- http://youngicee.com/2018/05/sins-parents-episode-17.html
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmmmm, Nawa oooo,

OP u are sighted. Tanks. Jah bless
Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2018
So sad
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 17

Nora withdrew and sat back down, feeling a bit guity she was in that position with a man she had to consider as her brother.. "thank you Nathan" she told him
" I just lost it there."
Nathan smiled.." I would give anything to take away your pain Nora,you know that I still love you and I don't care whether you are my sister or not. It's not our fault our parents made stupid decisions."
Nora looked at him, her eyes a bit swollen, she had cried most of that day" you can't say you don't care Nathan am your sister and we can't do anything about it. We came from the same womb remember that. Whatever we felt for each other is in the past so let's forget all this and live our lives."
"We felt? " Nathan rephrased her sentence narrowing his eyes making a wrinkle on his forehead, "so you mean you don't feel anything for me now? Just this morning you told me you loved me, now you say it like it's all gone. please Nora come on."
"What do you expect me to say? For God's sake Nathan, you need to understand that we... " she said pointing at him and herself.. " we are done and whatever happened should be forgotten. please don't make this harder than it is already" she told him tears rolling down her chick again.
"Oh yeah!" Nathan responded sounding rather upset " unlike you I won't just forget you in a day or even month. I won't deny that despite knowing you are my sister I still love you and am yearning to hold you and kiss you right now" he said kneeling before her.
"Stop talking like that !" She shouted.. "please will you stop this now" she screamed raising her hand " and it's better you start going right this minute we cannot be here. " she said standing and heading to the door to open for him to leave.
Nathan quickly followed her before she reached the door and pulled her back by the hand. " No!" He said sternly.." am not going anywhere, you know why? "
Nora looked at him without a word but the look obviously asking.."what?"
" Because ì need you by my side" he added..
Before Nora could say another word, Nathan held her waist and started kissing her. she tried to escape the grip but he held on, slowly kissing her lips until she kissed him back. Ignoring all her instincts to stop him.
he mourned in pleasure as he kissed her passionately, making her body weak with every touch. He lifted her to the bed and worked his hands on her body leaving her so vulnerable.
"please stop Nathan" she whispered the sound of desparation and desire in her voice.. " stop.." she murmered as he pressed back his lips in hers and his eyes fixed on her sad and longing eyes.
Nathan shook his head.. " I cnt control it Nora" he whispered " I just can't," Nora shook her head getting her hands to push him from being on top of her, but he went on touching her most sensitive parts making her slowly withdraw and closing her eyes. .
They both where lost in the passion and for a moment one wouldn't tell those two just learnt the terrible news of being related. Their natural connection and intense of passion said otherwise, they both felt belonging and only God could separate them from each others arms. They rolled and mourned tied and connected to each other as they went through the climax of their intense passions, until they were done.
After laying there still tied together, Nora withdrew and sat up "What have we done Nathan? Oh no we can't, my God. What is wrong with us? This is crazy " she said holding her face.
Nathan sighed. " Nora, that is what we are meant to be and I don't know but am not letting you go that easily you are mine " he said touching her face.
" if you love me Nathan you have to leave me. just leave and never come back here please." She cried
Looking at her Nathan understood her but he couldn't just get himself to leave her side. so instead he went on to tell her her parents where In Livingstone and that they were lodging somewhere. " so tomoro morning they both intend to come surprise you." he revealed the surprise..
"oh yeah" Nora answered with a despising expression, " my mother has already surprised me. I don't think I want to see her yet."
"You have to," Nathan told her. so after talking and discussing the matter at length. They decided to face their parents the following morning.. Nora gave a slim blanket to Nathan after he insisted staying that night. "go and sleep on the couch." she told him..
it however, took Nathan all his strength just to walk away from her. He lay down on the couch painfully. it actually hurt him more knowing she was close by but far away..
The following morning Racheal and her husband drove to Joe's house. she couldn't tell it was her first husband's house They where going to. Joe had moved from their first home. so she was so excited and chatted cheerfully with her husband as he drove them. "I cnt wait to meet Nora and this handsome man she has fallen in love with !" she exclaimed looking at a wrapped gift in the back seat." this will definately surprise her" Thabo agreed with a smile.
When they reached the gate Racheal told the man by the gate that she and her husband went to see Nora the nurse.
"oh yeah sure mam" the gate man smilled "please come in." he said as he opened the gate for them. They where ushered in by the maid and indicated them to sit in the living room.." let me get the owner of the house" the maid told them..
"thank you mama " Nora smiled.
As she looked around her heart skipped when she saw a photo of a young graduate on the wall. he looked like Joe.. "what? " She asked inside her as she looked on the other side and saw another photo where Joe and Nathan where captured standing in suits smiling.
"Oh my God.." . she whispered standing and going closer to the photo.
" oh my God what is this? " She asked loudily. Thabo looked at her shocked.." honey what is it? Are you okey..? " He stood going to her. she was shaking like she just saw a ghost.
"Racheal what is it ? " He asked again holding her..
Just then Joe walked in on his crutches.
" Racheal? " He called out loudly and shocked.. "Racheal? " he said again.
Racheal heard his voice and as she turned to face him she grew pale and weak.. "No !" she shook her head pointing a finger at Joe ".. J..Jo.. Joe !" She screamed once and fall back unconscience. Thankfully Thabo who had been watching the two of them held her before she got to the floor.
" Racheal !" he shouted. ".honey wake up.. honey what is it?" He asked shocked. Everthing not making sense to him.
Joe staggered and slowly went down and sat on the floor his eyes wide open.his eyes filling up. seeing Racheal was so shocking. He never anticipated that moment his whole life. she was a bit older but as beautiful. he didn't understand what was going on and what Racheal and the man who seemed to be her husband looking at the rings on their fingers and the look Thabo was giving her were doing in his house..
He threw down the crutches and the moment in seconds felt like it was hours, in a flash he was able to recall all that transpired between them.
Nathan and Nora walked in... they both looked at Racheal laying down and Thabo trying to help her. They turned to look at Joe whose face was turned to the ground. not knowing what it was, whether it was because of his shame or his devastation.
"Dad! " Nora shouted running to Thabo "what happened to her" she asked kneeling before her unconscience mother..
"she collapsed " Thabo told her "what is going on sweety?" He asked her...
Nora shook her head tears falling.." dad it's a long story. let's put her on the couch " she told him trying to bring her back.
Nathan stood quitely by the entrance his hands folded. He didn't know whether to go and help the woman who was supposed to be his mother or just stand and ignore the woman who just ruined his life.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read the complete story here - www.youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sins Of My Parents by joelmelody: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmmmm nawa
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chai, no b small tin,

OP tanks a lot for the update. Plz more,
Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ugly situation
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 18

After some minutes Rachael come back to her conscious. she moved slightly and looked at her husband next to her.. "honey what happened?" She asked Thabo.
Instead.. Thabo responded with a question.." how are you feeling Honey? You scared me."
". am ok " She sat up and seated next to her was Nora. She looked around and saw Joe and Nathan the other side of the room watching her. Nathan couldn't even look straight at his mother..
Reality struck and Racheal looked back at Nora and Thabo crying.." am sorry" she said..
"Sorry... you are sorry? Is all you can say? " Nora responded.." mom tell me this man here was not your husband and Nathan is not your son. please I beg you tell me all this is a lie.. "
"Nora what are you talking about ?" Thabo asked surprised .
" What do you mean she was married to that man. who are these people ?" he asked looking at Joe and Nathan.
"please someone tell me what's going on here or I will loose my mind.. "
Nora stood up still crying.." ask your wife dad. that's what I want to know too.."
Racheal felt embarrassed, ashamed all she could do is cry. she didn't know this time would come. what she had forgotten is that the truth can never be hidden. now just like Joe the past had come to hunt her. her heart broke seeing the look of disgust on Her son's face. just there she knew it was time, no more hiding. she was paying for her sins.
"Am sorry honey" she told Thabo who was looking at her to confirm the horrible thing Nora had just said.
"It's true I was married before you? this man here, his name is Joe and the one next to him is my son. I left him when he was still a baby.."
"What? " Thabo shouted.." you mean you had a family before I met you and you are just telling me this now? Racheal I have lived my life for you. I did every thing for you even moving here from my home country and all you did was hide this terrible lie. You deceived me Racheal.." Thabo told her his face full of anger.
"I can explain Thabo please am sorry " she said kneeling before her husband.
"Well" Nora burged in.." tell him that you left a one day old baby too mom. how could you.. " she added..
" am sorry my dota I didn't mean for all this to happen" .Racheal looked at Nora
Nora gave a weak smile tears in her eyes.
"Your sorry doesn't count mom. it's too late for that. You have no idea what you have made me and this your son do. for crying out loud you should have said something earlier before I could fall in love with my brother!" she screamed on top of her voice..
Racheal looked at her dota and then Nathan.." you mean..you are?... " she asked not wanting to finish what she was just thinking..
"Oh yeah !" Nathan spoke. "you mam are the waste kind of person I have ever met in my life.. you don't deserve being a mother " he spat furious. "In fact forget that I even exist. becoz for me you are nothing. I burried my real and true mother. The woman who gave her life for me despite the fact that she didnt give birth to me. she paid the consequences of marrying this your husband here" he said pointing at his father " and both of you put together can not be compared to her. you both are evil.." he said stressing the word evil.
his eyes filled with tears which he tried fighting back.
Racheal stood to walk to him.." am sorry my son please forgive me. I was not strong enough. please I beg you in the name of God forgive me, am your mother and I love you. I loved you the first time i saw you. please you have to understand.." she cried
"Don't come near me woman, you are not my mother.. don't you get it.. I don't want anything to do with you, nothing! stay away from my life like you have done for 27 years. i hate you for ruining my life. I didnt ask for all this" Nathan cried..
"i never asked you two to bring me in this God forsaken life and now the woman that i have loved turns out to be my sister and all you can say is sorry.. " he told her sternly.
"What do you want from me ?" he shouted.. "you want me to tell you I slept with my sister, that I can't even stay away from her even after I was told it's forbidden..? eeeh ! tell me both of you, how do you expect us to forgive you and forget what has happened? You and this man here " he added looking at his father who sat head down crying. "Couldnt live and settle your issues and now we are the ones to suffer." He shouted uncontrollably.
Nora was crying softly her chest shaking.. Thabo held her close as tears ran his face too. He felt for his dota. he could remember how excited and happy she sounded on the phone as she told him about her boyfriend. Now he had no words. Knowing his wife had such a shocking secret hidden all these years they spent together was hurting him too.
He now understood why she was the way he found her and why she for years never opened her heart to him.
he had to be patient for them to reach that far. Now that things where okey between them, the past came back to light..
He felt for Nathan too. the boy was hurting he could see he wasn't doing well.. Joe too looked devasted, he wondered why Racheal had to make all those people go through such hell. Even her excuse of a misbehaving husband didn't amount to the pain the people in that room were feeling. He couldn't say anything because he had no idea what to do at that moment.
His love for Racheal was however stronger than his pain, so he went where she knelt and held her from the back. she was so much hurting he could feel her heart..
"Am sorry please, what else can I say to you all..please am sorry.. you two cannot be together I gave birth to both of you." she said between her cries.
" Am sorry Joe" she looked at her first husband.. "forgive me for leaving like that. I was hurting and didnt think through things.."
Joe nodded silently.." it's your son you are supposed to apologise to Racheal. his life has been pushed to the wall.."
Nora couldn't take it any more. deep down she had hoped all that was just a dream. she wished that her mom would tell her she was not Nathan's mother and that she would somehow end up with him and live a normal life. She looked at the devastated Nathan, the pain in Joe and her father's eyes, shaking her head, she lifted the long dress she was wearing and ran as fast as she could to the kitchen.
Nathan followed her and she banged close the door and Locked it before he could enter. It was a glass door so he could see her inside.." stop it now Nora!" he screamed when he saw her head to the knife holder.
she got the longest knife.. "am sorry Nathan!" she shouted crying.. " I cant live any more."
"No! Please Noooooo!" He screamed making the people in the living room all came running towards him. They all stood by the door watching and screaming.
Before their eyes she lifted the knife and stabbed herself, her green dress instantly displaying a pool of blood as she fall to the floor.
"Nora! " Thabo screamed. . "no my baby, please someone open tho door!" he shouted desperate while Racheal slowly fall back to the floor her hands on her mouth..
Nathan quickly grabbed the flower base next to him and broke the door in pieces. he pushed in his hand and unlocked the door, running to her , he slowly pulled out the knife and the now gasping Nora.. tried to talk before falling back her head on his laps.
"Oh Nora please don't do this to me" he struggled..immediately lifting her and running to his car.
"we need to take her to the hospital " he told Thabo who followed behind him, nodding....
"pray she lives!" Nathan Told Racheal when she too followed them outside.." or else.." he paused, walking ahead.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read the remaining episodes here - http://youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents
Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oooh
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmmmm.

OP tanks a lot oooo. U too much
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 19

Hours later at the hospital, Nathan came out of the emergency room. He had called some people from the hospital to prepare the emergency room. Nora was bleeding badly. In his heart he prayed the knife didn’t go through any important organ. Immediately they reached the hospital with Rachael and Thabo, he had changed into his doctor uniform and went in to work on her.
Now as he came out he found Thabo seated by the benches waiting his head held in his hands. he noticed Rachael wasn’t there with her husband but he didn’t bother to ask where she had gone. deep down his heart he still wished all that was happening would be a lie.
Thabo saw Nathan walk towards him his face still down.. "how is she doing?" he asked before he could get closer. Nathan shook his head," she lost a lot of blood but we have managed to stop the bleeding. she is still unconscious though" he added sadly..
" Oh my God" Thabo frowned, " this is bad, so what next? is she gone be okey?"
" I hope so “Nathan responded sitting down next to him. "We just need blood, but the hospital bank doesn`t have a match for her. So i was hoping one of you could donate some blood for her if you would."
"Yes i will give her my blood.." Rachael answered from behind as she joined them
"my husband has low blood pressure he cannot donate any blood" she added standing next to Thabo.
"Well then, " Nathan answered without looking at her face.
"its even better since you are the cause of all this mess..you can as well ease your conscious by saving your dota`s life."
" Please not now," Thabo cut in.. "lets all focus on saving Nora`s life and this thing can be discussed later on."
"yeah Whatever!" Nathan answered carelessly.
"Just go to that room the nurse will tell you what to do " he told Rachael pointing at the room adjacent to the emergency room.
Joe who followed them to the hospital with his driver, arrived as Rachael was donating the blood. he walked to Nathan`s office immediately he was told that`s where he had gone. Entering, he found Nathan facing the window his hands inside the coat. he cleared his throat to get his attention..
" hey son! " he called him..
"hey," Nathan answered looking at Joe and back to the window.
"you should have stayed home dad" he spoke up, "you are in a delicate state to stress yourself coming here.. "
"I had to Nathan" , Joe answered
"you are my son and i know you, you are not doing well too and i needed to be here for both you and Nora. You know how i feel about her."
"Yeah sure dad, " Nathan responded still looking outside, " its too late to stand for me. You could have thought of the consequences of your actions before it was this late. just to make things clear, am no longer interested in being close to you or anyone else from now on. am moving out of this town immediately Nora gets better. its clear there`s nothing for me here and i have to find time to heal and probably forget this episode of my life" he added, passing a hank on his face...
Joe knew that whatever he would say at that moment would not help the situation, he decided to just listen in and said nothing. when Nathan was done talking he sighed..
"sure son whatever decision you make no one will blame you. just tell me how Nora is doing?" he asked looking at his son who clearly wasn't interested in his presence..
"she lost a lot of blood, thank God the knife didnt cut through any sensitive organ. the mother is giving her blood and any minute they should be done" he said coming to sit in his chair acting all professional like he was talking to someone he didnt really know.
Just then, his phone rang and as he pressed the receiver, the person on the other line spoke up on loud speaker... "Doctor, we are done but you need to come over, there`s a problem.. "
"okey, " Nathan answered calmly
" will be there. I have to go now," he told his father...
"go on son i will just sit out side " he added getting his clutches under his arms..
"Doctor," the nurse explained to Nathan as he arrived to the room he was called.
"the blood sample of the patient`s mother didnt match"
"what? " Nathan asked shocked, "what do you mean sister,"
" just that Doctor " she continued.. "it means the donor cannot be her mother, she wasnt born from her.. "
Nathan sighed and slowly looked at the records, "oh my.. what the hell is going on with this woman ?" he whispered..
"What did you say?" the nurse asked thinking he was talking to her...
" sorry i was just thinking aloud, sister let me see what i can do. call the lab and ask if we will have any more blood later today." he added leaving the room with the papers..
He called Thabo, Rachael and Joe to his office. They all sat silently waiting for Nathan to say why he called them. Nathan took his time walking back and forth in the room as the 3 watched him anxiously. he was not sure whether to get excited by the news or feel sorry for Nora, who just like him would too turn out to have lived a lie. All thanks to his so called mother.
"What happened Nathan? " Thabo finally broke the silence.." is everything okey?" he asked holding his wife`s hand.
Rachael was quite and praying her dota would get well. Oh she needed was that night mare to come to an end and the torment in her heart to stop.
just after they took Nora to the emergency room earlier on. She had walked to the hospital Chapel. she knelt down near the alter and prayed for her dota... "my God, i thank you that today no matter how painful it is, you have let this secret come out and the heavy burden might come to an end. I need you more than i ever did my God. Forgive my sins dear Lord and please heal my dota, shes innocent and doesnt deserve what is happening to her. help me my God to be strong enough to face my mistakes and if possible find a solution. touch the heart of my son and help him to heal and forgive me and his father. he needs you more than he needs us, please lord forgive them for being together, do not judge them on that sin, oh God please hear me." She prayed whilst crying.
she had been there for hours and when she lay down to the floor she felt a hand touch her shoulder. she turned to look at the person behind her, and there stood a tall and dark man with a small mustache. In a long white robe, holding a black bible.
" it is well my child " the man told her.
" Who are you sir?" Rachael asked looking at him..
"Am Father Danny, i visit the sick and work around this hospital. before i came here i had a vision. God told me i will find you and that i should tell you your sins are forgiven and that your enemy will soon be revealed and put to shame. " Rachael looked at him and shook her head..
"what enemy Father?, i dont remember having enemies.."
" oh yes, you have" the priest added..
"There is a woman who has a hand in all the bad things you have gone through in your life. I dont really know who but in my vision i saw you and that woman. she has always wanted to destroy you, now dont worry the Lord has fought your war and he heard your prayers. it is well.. "
Rachael couldn`t believe what the man was telling her but she thought it wise not to argue with him.. " thank you " she told him standing to go.
"another thing," the man added.
"your son will be happy with the woman he has fallen in love with. she`s gonna be his forever." Rachael nodded and walked out thinking the man was surely crazy.
so here she was now waiting for Nathan to explain why they were all called...
Nathan sighed " Mr Thabo and your wife, care to explain who the mother to Nora is?" he asked without hesitation..
Rachael looked at Thabo then back at her son, "whats that? " She asked her facial expression showing total surprise.
"Excuse me Nathan, i know you are hurt but for you to insult us in that manner is not fair. i was the one who carried Nora`s pregnancy for nine months and spent several hours in labor, how can you say i didnt give birth to her?" she added looking at Nathan with so much sadness.
she understood his pain, but she couldnt take it for him to talk about her dota as being someone else`s child when she carried the pregnancy herself.
Nathan got the test results from the lab and handed them over to her, " well then tell me how the blood samples do not match." he asked folding his arm and sitting back in the chair, " that just came from the laboratory and they just confirmed you cannot donate to your dota because your blood and hers are not matching."
Rachael`s hands shook as she confirmed what was written on the forms in her hands.
And all this while, Thabo was quite and his head turned to the floor. His thoughts ran back to the time Rachael went to give birth at the hospital 24 years back....

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

Read more - www.youngicee.com
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
SINS OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 20

"Honey," Rachael shook her husband, "please tell them Nora is our baby.."
Joe who was quite all this while too looked at them. he felt bad she belonged to another man. Deep down his heart he still loved her and over the years he had hoped she would go back to him and maybe the two of them could be together again. But looking at them proved otherwise, it was evident Thabo loved Rachael too and he had to to live with that fact from now on..
Thabo shook his head " am so sorry honey " he said looking at his wife, " she`s not our blood"
Rachael stood up.. her eyes popped out.
" what the hell are you talking about Thabo. were`t you there when i was in the labor ward? aren`t you the one who even brought her to me when i regained consciousness?" she asked now tears coming out of her eyes..
" i breast fed her and saw her grow and we both never left her side for 24 years and you tell me shes not our blood. whats this nonsense..?"
"Am sorry Rachael, i never wanted you to go through this pain, you were too weak and the doctors told me hours later when you went to the operation room that your life and the baby`s life was at steak. They had to save one of you or i was going to loose you both. so i signed for the doctors to save your life first and we lost our baby."
"oh my God!" Rachael cried.. "all these years i was meant to believe i gave birth to Nora? oh God" she said, slowly sitting back in the chair before her.
"who is Nora`s mother Thabo?" she asked with a stern voice not looking at her husband..
Thabo went on, "well after i was told the baby died.. the doctor who was operating on you had another operation done on another woman, she was brought in an hour after you and unfortunately she didnt make it but the baby did.. the Doctor told me the woman was alone and from the records she had signed to give up the child for adoption when the child was born. she had no family and she didn`t even know who the father was. so i agreed to adopt Nora and take her as our own, i didnt want you to be sad over the child we lost so i kept it a secret, the only person i told this was my father. He didnt support my idea at first but he had no choice since we had already taken the baby and raising her as our own..." he explained whilst everyone in Nathan`s office listened in quietly.
"oh Thabo !" Rachael sigened.. " you should have told me this. " she cried.
"am sorry" Thabo answered hugging her...
"well then, Joe spoke for the first time. it seems all the secrets are now coming out finally and the good part of all this is that there was no incest between Nora and Nathan then," he commented looking at his son whose face was expressionless.
"Yeah i didnt have the chance to say anything before" Thabo responded,
"everything happened so fast. am also glad there`s some good out of this story after all, he smiled slightly " looking at Nathan too..
Nathan stayed quite as they all cheeped in and said their things. his mind now focused on finding a solution to Nora`s condition. now more than ever he needed her alive. He couldn`t wait to see her smile again and tell her he was free to have her again.
"Son!" Joe called him, "are you not going to say anything? " he asked him.
"well Dad i guess its time to find some blood to save Nora`s life and drop the next boom on her," he said looking at Thabo.
"am not sure how she will feel knowing her parents are not real after all," he added and walked out leaving them all quite in his office.
He went to check on her and an hour later she came to. He went besides her and held her hand, "hey!" he smiled weakly.
"how are you feeling ?" Nora looked at Nathan in a hospital uniform.
"where am i ..?" she asked looking around, "what am i doing in a hospital?"
"Calm down Nora" he told her, "you lost a lot of blood due to the stab.."
"Oh.. " Nora relaxed, realizing what she just did.
"I couldn`t let you die on me" Nathan told her.. "please don`t ever scare me like that again ok.? "
Nora looked away, "i dont just know how to live Nathan, my life is over."
"dont say such things. You have a long and beautiful life ahead of you." he smiled squeezing her hand. Nora shook her head.. " i dont know " she responded weakly.
"Concentrate on healing then," he told her as the the nurse walked in with a drip of blood and connected it to her. believe me " Nathan smiled, "we both gonna end up happy..."
He went outside and told the news to her mother and Father. "Shes finally gained consciousness and will be fine after receiving some blood" he informed them..
"Thank you God" Rachael sighed facing the roof..
Thabo hugged her as they sat to wait for the time they would be allowed to go and check on her. He had talked to his wife about the happenings.. "we are going to pass through this soon." He said, rubbing her hand.. "together we shall stand strong and God will help us."
Joe went out and sat in his vehicle packed outside. He sent his driver to go and buy lunch for everyone after handing him the money.
Got out of the car and sat alone on the pavement looking at the people passing by. He was deep in thoughts when he saw Jessy coming his direction.
"Jessy?" he whispered, it had been years since he last set his eyes on her. He wondered what she was doing at the hospital. All her beauty had faded, in fact if he didnt know her well he would not recognise her. She looked kind of pale and skinny. He watched her his jaw dropped as she headed direct to him..lt seemed she knew he would be there and was somehow expecting to see him.
He waited untill she was close enough, before he found his voice.. "Jessy?" he asked her just to be sure..
"yeah !" she smiled blankly.
"well well!" Joe shouted.
"guess who the wind has blown in." he teased extending his hand to greet her.
she let a fake smile feeling a bit jealousy Joe was still looking good and handsome. He actually looked younger than her.
"How do you do Joe?" she finally asked ignoring his statement.
" am okey " Joe told her.
"what brings you here?" he asked looking up at her.
"Sorry i still cant stand properly " he told her pointing at the clutches. i had an accident.."
"well " Jessy started.
" i went to your house but was told you have come here. i waited a bit but i had to come its important i talk to you."
Joe looked at her serious face.. "what about " he asked her?
"its about your wife Joe," she paused
" can we sit somewhere private?"
" my wife? " Joe asked her surprised.
" Nancy?"
" Rachael " she corrected him.
Without another word Joe stood up.
"well lets find a better place then" he told her.

To be continued...
©Tisa Phiri
All Rights Reserved.

There are just 2 episodes remaining and you can read them here - www.youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Oyinprince(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
There are just 2 episodes remaining and you can read them here - http://www.youngicee.com/category/sins-of-my-parents
Re: Sins Of My Parents by izaray(f): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
God bless you real big. You're too much kiss
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tanks a lot for d update, more please...
Re: Sins Of My Parents by skubido(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
u too much boss. God will continue to bless u more and more
Re: Sins Of My Parents by queenitee(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Brilliant piece of work.Thanks for the story. God bless.
Re: Sins Of My Parents by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rachael again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Current Most Celebrated African Author / Nigerian Girl Living In The UK / Black Orchid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.