Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport (1304 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Moving4: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
A video has surfaced online where BBNaija 1st runner-up, CeeC is allegedly being attacked by angry fans... You people should take it easy with her o..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2lXg7NnK1Y

Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by oshe11: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thats bad if true...
Ahn Ahn....
Same people will hail Buhari ooo

NONSENSE
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who did this to our youths?

Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Paradigm777: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Whatever you sow, you...... lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by hadjipapiey(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
oshe11:
Thats bad if true...

Ahn Ahn....

Same people will hail Buhari ooo

NONSENSE

When will you stop using Buhari as your cover up failure
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by donstan18: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by oshe11: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
hadjipapiey:

When will you stop using Buhari as your cover up failure

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Abjay97(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm.. Nigerian youths are both jobless as angry all thanks to the two B s Buhari and BBC naija
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
so sad
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by tortee: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Take us to Front page grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Beautywealth: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is really bad. So who is with the problem now. Those attacking her can do worse than her
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Divay22(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
What's the difference between the people attacking her and Cee c herself

Welcome back baby
I'm not in support of all you did, but i still love you and gat accept you, cause it's obvious you won't change for any body.
Who am i to judge you, when am not perfect and gat my own flaws staring at me.
Who am i to judge you, when i don't know your story or how you turned out this way and why
But regardless of all these, i believe you're an amazing person..
Anyway, i wish you all the best and stay strong..

Welcome #Boss Lady

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by geostrata(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let's save this energy and strength for next year...so we can use it to vote out PMB
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by rosieluv(f): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
so people actually took all those acting serious? naija nawa

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by ottohan: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Na wa oo..
D gal go change by force
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by demelza: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Hehehehe!
Thank you Lord for taking me outta that shithole.
No difference between the ones on the street and the ones on tv.
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by debris: 1:25am On Apr 24, 2018
twitter ppl and lies
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by SIRmanjar(m): 3:34am On Apr 24, 2018
lols..why dem nor pour her shiit water.
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Ibibioesan(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Haba, this is extreme Na.
Re: Bbnaija: Ceec Allegedly Attacked By Mob At The Airport by Moving4: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Shaka Ilembe / STRICTLY Mature And Mind Blowing Tv-series Discussion / 1:10:1960 (short Film)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.