Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Davido Set To Release New Album In September - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Release New Album In September (239 Views)

Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Release New Album In September by Sodmond(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Yesterday being the grand finale of the most watched Nigerian reality TV show, Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala), Biggy decided to grant DMW boss – Davido, access to the big brother house.

The excited housemates were surprised to see the super star in their midst as they did well to fling some questions at him.

The housemates who were trying to catch up on his hit tunes they have missed while in the house, asked when his next single would drop, Davido responded saying “Next Week”.

Read more >> https://locaatunes.com.ng/news/davido-set-to-release-new-album-in-september/

(1) (Reply)

Chief Chima Onyekwere OON Quotes On Education / My Madrid Future Doesn’t Depend On Champions League-zidane / The Real Reason Why The Feminist Movement Is Going Nowhere Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.