Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (65221 Views)

She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by prechbills1(m): 2:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Admits five sexual encounters, denies pregnancy

“She was the one who seduced me, she kissed me and I warned her. A particular day, she grabbed me and was trying to have sex with me. I beat her up but later I fell for it and slept with her. It was the devil that made me to fall.”

Those were the words of a 50-year-old man, Taiwo Oyelabi arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for sleeping with and impregnanting his daughter, Nibila, 21.

According to the suspects, his daughter started leaving with him seven-months-ago after his sister brought her back from France.

Oyelabi said Nibila and her twin were abandoned by their mum when they were two-year-old, adding that his siblings took them from him until last November when she was brought home.

After sleeping with her the first time, Oyelabi said he reported the incident at a Celestial Church, where they performed deliverance.

“But after that, I slept with her four more times. It was not four straight times. We were leaving together and I decided that she needed to learn a skill to keep her occupied. I took her to a place were they produce nylons for her to learn and I paid for it.

“But after two weeks, she repeated the same action again and we slept together. Then, I am a security man at Obadore. Each night I want to go to work, she would say she cannot sleep alone that she was scared.

“So, I used to take her to my workplace and we would also have sex at night there. It was my landlord who leaked the news of her sexual affairs. He did it because we had an argument.

“I did not know that my daughter was already pregnant. She was three months and few weeks gone. I am not the one who deflowered her. She was not a virgin when we started sleeping together. She had a man friend, Azeez.

“I do not think I am responsible for her pregnancy because I was not the only one sleeping with her. I wanted to commit suicide when I learnt of the pregnancy. I tried to kill myself three times but people stopped me.

“The first time I tried to drink Snipper insecticide but a neighbour stopped me. I later jumped into a well but I was rescued alive. Then, I bought some drugs but people saw it and they collected it. It was the devil that led me to it,” said Oyelabi, who was paraded before reporters yesterday.

According to Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal, the suspect was arrested by operatives attached to Igando Police Station, adding that the matter was later referred to gender section of the command for detailed investigation.

Edgal said: “Sometime in November last year, the suspect took the now grown Nibila from his sister and brought her home to live with him in his house at Iyaba-oba.

“Since then, the suspect has been having inappropriate sexual liaison with his daughter which resulted in pregnancy. Investigation into the case revealed that the suspect is a security man and whenever he was going to work, he went with his daughter.

“This strange behaviour attracted the attention of the community and they reported to the police. Meanwhile the suspect would be processed to the special sexual Offences court in Ikeja.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/my-daughter-seduced-me-says-incestuous-dad/amp/

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by FederaLNuisance(m): 2:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 24, 2018
She was the one who seduced me, she kissed me and I warned her. A particular day, she grabbed me and was trying to have sex with me. I beat her up but later I fell for it and slept with her. It was the devil that made me to fall.

I don't believe this joor

28 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by tetula123(m): 3:44am On Apr 24, 2018
daughter seduced you.lol.my sister looks like a cow to me despite the fact my friends see her as a queen..
wonder what my daughter will look like in my eyes, to the point of her seducing me and me falling.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by prechbills1(m): 4:02am On Apr 24, 2018
tetula123:
daughter seduced you.lol.my sister looks like a cow to me despite the fact my friends see her as a queen..
wonder what my daughter will look like in my eyes, to the point of her seducing me and me falling.

undecided

11 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Actuarydeji(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Can someone get me an hammer? Please! I need it urgently.

42 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by cocaineaddict(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2018
Mugu. U tried killing yourself thrice. Why didn't you change the suicide tactic when the previous one(s) didn't workout.

Both The he-goat of a man, girl and this poster two posts above me (I don't like his face) are all mad

12 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by dynicks(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2018
thunder fire youuuuuuuuu !! Dickhead!! .....hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by NwaAmaikpe: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

His daughter is probably a nympho.
I don't so blame the man.

Everyone knows a standing preek has no conscience.
The girl apparently gave him no choice to resist her.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by ibkgab001: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Actuarydeji:

Wetin you won use am for? my minds tell me say you won to kill his balls grin

Oya take

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by WickedBlogger: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018

I KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS THE VIDEO ...

WATCH FROM THE LINK BELOW , see daughter's Face ..

Watch here : https://aprokogirl.com/3000/how-my-daughter-kissed-seduced-me-50-year-old-nigerian-man-video/

Watch here : https://aprokogirl.com/3000/how-my-daughter-kissed-seduced-me-50-year-old-nigerian-man-video/
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by coolcatty: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
tetula123:

Nigggah you sick walahi

Go get help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by nanakgh(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
You have no self respect old man, neither does your daughter. She wasn't raped but allowed you to eat am till she prego. U deserve each other. Congrats on your child/grandchild..kwasia

3 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by perdollar(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
I wish say penis get brain all ds nonsense for no dey happen

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by sccofield(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
lmao
please help me fill this survey. https://michael1819.typeform.com/to/owdAAe
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Xisnin(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Jail that bastard.

5 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Megatrix: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
This man is a clown

3 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by partnerbiz4: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Just bring me this man...

2 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Bustincole(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Abi man yi ti ya werey ni

useless man ur daughter for dat matta

it looks disgustin

7 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by chinonsoc14(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
evil father plus evil daughter is equal to headline news

4 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by GeneralOjukwu: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Don't waste time cursing this idiot.

He's already hopeless

3 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Wikinaija(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Lol wepublicisenaija.com
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Megatrix: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Thunder fire you for that rubbish wey u wan write now angry

19 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by GindoX(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Actuarydeji:

For what? Hope is not what I am thinking?

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by okomile(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Break his balls. Foolish man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by shamecurls(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2018
She is over 21, why arrest the father and spare the daughter!

12 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by google1(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2018
what
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by austyn0(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin ;DCOOL STORY BROW....
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by ojmaroni247(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Monkey of a man
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by dynicks(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2018
evil...
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Factfinder1(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2018
You enjoyed and wanted it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.