Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (65228 Views)

She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Obarofrederick(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2018
tetula123:
daughter seduced you.lol.my sister looks like a cow to me despite the fact my friends see her as a queen..
wonder what my daughter will look like in my eyes, to the point of her seducing me and me falling.
hahaha abeg leave me o
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Can someone get me an hammer? Please! I need it urgently.
...a hammer...

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Cyrilpac(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Can't the daughter speck also for her self. .?
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by sanpipita(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2018
KrystosCJ:
According to the suspects, his daughter started leaving with him seven-months-ago after his sister brought her back from France.

I laughed so hard at the level of amateur journalism displayed here.

Incest is increasing in Nigeria. Even our elders are not afraid to admit it via their actions.

But this is your daughter, your own flesh and blood. No matter how she tempts you, as a father SAY NO!. Discipline the living daylights out of her so that she won't dare try it with you or anybody else.

The man's sister no try. At all! All the way from France.. where she probably would have been enjoying a better life.

Initial report said ivory coast, I no sure where France came from again, I think it might be a case of GSA, the man might have been living alone all these years and if the daughter truly tempted him likely he will fall, wonder they are not interviewing the daughter so we can hear her to.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Ebukamatth(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:
The man need genuine deliverance via my koboko laden with chilly pepper, I will give him 5million lashes of koboko and he will be delivered grin

guy we are talking about deliverence not killing. If you give him 5million lashes of koboko will he live to see his second daughter to f**k? He better find another way to commite sucide.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by deolurexy1(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Why isnt anyone blaming the girl, she is an adult to right?

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by AngelicBeing: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Ebukamatth:

guy we are talking about deliverence not killing. If you give him 5million lashes of koboko will he live to see his second daughter to f**k? He better find another way to commite sucide.
Chai grin
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by sanpipita(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Cyrilpac:
Can't the daughter speck also for her self. .?

You took words out of my mouth, everyone is focusing on one side, from the look of things both were having consensual sex until pregnancy happened and neighbors reported them, how do we know these neighbors weren't aware both were having sex all these while but kept quiet.

2 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by donbachi(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Hoe daughter kissed u,and u fell for it

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by sanpipita(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2018
deolurexy1:
Why isnt anyone blaming the girl, she is an adult to right?

Police want the focus to be on the man so they can extort him
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by mikaael(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:
This man is a clown

me set need am...make I jus use am do blood money mk the matted end

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Nehyooh(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Wonder shall never end
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by nellibaba(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2018
hmmmm...

No comment from Name Checkers Association

What is happening??

...hope 'laziness' never reach that side
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by femliany(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2018
I am very sure that if you had gone into the well with your head first, you would not have been rescued alive
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Akolan(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Why arrest(d) only the father? when both are wrong
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Bryan88(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2018
tetula123:
daughter seduced you.lol.my sister looks like a cow to me despite the fact my friends see her as a queen..
wonder what my daughter will look like in my eyes, to the point of her seducing me and me falling.
hehehehe...cow? really?
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by earthcrust: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Fathers need self discipline because daughters are fondly close to their fathers than mothers. My daughters no that their unclothedness means nothing to me because of d way I position myself .They can't dare it because I of home training I gave them. So I don't blame d girl but d Father who knows better.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by DrMuzungu(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2018
A whole broomstick or a proper large umbrella up his yansh three times a day and for a whole month would cure him
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by earthcrust: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2018
What do u expect of a man who have no wife at home.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by ba7man(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His daughter is probably a nympho.
I don't so blame the man.

Everyone knows a standing preek has no conscience.
The girl apparently gave him no choice to resist her.
This people that find your posts amusing are reducing in number. undecided
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by alebz007: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Abagworo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
tetula123:

It's possible when you're drunk or high on substance. The daughter might have done that because she doesn't see him as father having not been brought up by him.

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Throw this idiot inside jail
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by MTKbudapest(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Things Afonja do

2 Likes

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by CSTR1003: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
What is up with these people and incest?

Is it a cultural thing in that part of Nigeria?
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
I only came to check the tribal marks grin

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by coluka: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Megatrix:

Thunder fire you for that rubbish wey u wan write now angry
And he still went ahead to write the rubbish o, I tire for NwaAmaikpe matter

1 Like

Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by rkl4short: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
he must be a handsome man oo.... hmmm, passing by.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by conehead2018: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/my-daughter-seduced-me-says-incestuous-dad/amp/
Name Taiwo Oyelabi,as usual reporting for NCAN headquarters..runs out of thread.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by VivvyKossy: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Can you imagine?
What the hell?
He should never have coincided. No matter the pressure. He should have known that his daughter wasn't normal.
That she seduced him is not an excuse.

There was a time, where the fear of STD/STI and unwanted pregnancy made humans reverence sex, raising virginity for insurance, to the status of prime virtue. To the extent female mutilation was a concerted effort at sexual restraint. Now things have changed, with the perfection of contraceptives and the efficacy of condoms in taking care of many diseases, hence human sexuality was popped open and lasciviousness came on board.
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by drezzyx(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
I don't know how some men get erection when their siblings touches them, talkless of sleeping with them.
What kind of taboo is this sef?
Re: "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man by Mypeople2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/my-daughter-seduced-me-says-incestuous-dad/amp/
What is this one saying?Abeg abeg they should take him to psychiatric hospital for three months first to examine is brain.Look at what he is saying ? This kind person still dey exist ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.