Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal (21378 Views)

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerian Twitter user, Pablo Ayodeji made headlines last year when he was caught and shamed for being a con artist and swindling scores of unsuspecting Nigerian users of the social media platform.

Just look at the fresh suicide scandal he’s landed in yet again!

Earlier yesterday, Pablo Ayodeji made suicidal tweets that read:

I am dying tomorrow . So this is goodbye
This is my final tweet.
After 22 years on earth I’ve decided to call it quit. I can’t keep living this way ,I’ve been strong for so long and I’ve reached my breaking point . I realize now that dying is easy and living is hard. And I’ve chosen the easy way out. Goodbye

I’ve made my decision already . Nothing anyone says is going to change mind. So you can all stop pretending you care. Thanks.

Someone then reached out to him, begged him not to commit suicide and promised to give him N500K.

Just checkout Pablo’s response! Pablo sent this man bank account details & was chatting with the tweep that he’s yet to see alert.

Pablo Ayodeji sparked outrage online when his chat with this guy was made public and another Twitter user came forward with his own chat with Pablo where he asked for money.

Reacting to the outrage his latest act has generated, Pablo Ayodeji defended himself, saying:

I was broke and suicidal and someone offered me money making me reconsider and now I’m a scammer cause of that ??

So I should have turned down money I needed or what?? The things y’all do for a couple of retweets I didn’t message anyone for money they messaged me offering money

https://lailasnews.com/notorious-twitter-fraudster-pablo-ayodeji-fresh-scam-scandal/

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 24, 2018
lalasticlala

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Pablo's response:

1 Share

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by fantasticone1(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2018
The famous Twitter corporate scammer is as it again #lazynigerianyouth angry

20 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by eTECTIVe(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Oya let PMB's asslickers resume with #LazyNigerianYouths# jibe

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by aragonchuks(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Z
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Lat1tudeO2: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Only few Nigerians would beg him not to kill himself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by soberdrunk(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2018
If you people on Nairaland don't reach out to me with '5 million naira" before the end of today i will kill my neighbor's dog........... angry

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by labisibrass(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Eedeort!
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Recruitmentform: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Hard work pays crime does not pay

Check my signature
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Lool
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Lincoln275(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by devigblegble: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2018
LazyNigerianYouth#pablo
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by loadedvibes: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Make una leave Pablo o.. nigga is right, will you reject money.. biko nu.. for the guy that released those screen shots really immature. You wan help am biko help, if you know wan help lockup.. these series of actions and the throlling that will follow is enough to depress the nigga make him suicidal if he wasn't really already.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by CYBERGHOST007(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

All these guys offering help self.
So you cannot allow someone to die in peace again.

Leave Pablo to die please

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by NotBeenPaid: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If you people on Nairaland don't reach out to me with '5 million naira" before the end of today i will kill my neighbor's dog........... angry
Please kill the dog

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2018
All these father Christmas sef
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by kceewhyte(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Issorite

1 Like

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by bejeria101(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2018
Lolzz... The guy never asked for money, they offered .... Should have left him to take the easy way out. Now he is a scam. Better just start the real scamming instead of trying to take ur life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by ehissi(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2018
So because he asked for the alert someone promised him, he is now a scammer or a lazy nigerian youth..... angry

The real scammer is the idiot that offered anti-suicide therapy of 500k and refused to administer it.... angry

Ewu gambia.... angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Mikora: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Na wa o, no be the 5K bae guy be this?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Lol abeg kill am fast & reserve one lap for me grin

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by loadedvibes: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Bros kill the Dog.. what do you need to kill it ?

soberdrunk:

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Jesusworks(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Good
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Yemiie: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2018
I honestly don't see how what he did is a scam. I know what it means to be in dire need of money and other things, such that the lack if it will attract different thoughts. I've been there before, but never again!

He said what he said and people offered to help and He gave his details.
Sharp sharp he was feeling alright, because the money matter may actually be an integral part of the problems that made him want to commit suicide..

I just don't see how it's a scam anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by wickyyolo: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by ELgordo(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Ovoko! This kind early mo mo
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Queenext: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2018
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue / ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. / MAY NGO Reels Out One Year Action Plan Against Human Trafficking, Sexual Violenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.