Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have (650 Views)

Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / You Will Be Employed And You Will Be Paid On A Weekly Basis / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2018
If you need a job,through which you can get paid on a weekly basis,which you can do from the comfort of your home and these does not affect whatever job you do daily and you will be paid constantly. Interested people should indicate and i will get in touch with you.
Re: Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Philip25(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Am interested bro pm me using my mail
Re: Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Get in touch for all enquiries and you can also visit the office
Re: Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 3:54am On Apr 25, 2018
It's a reputable company in Nigeria,all interested person should get in touch with me.
Re: Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Attending to all enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Sales Craft Limited Recruitment (5 Positions) / closed / Office Assistant Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.