Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cee C Bitters: The Real Double Wahala - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee C Bitters: The Real Double Wahala (504 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee C Bitters: The Real Double Wahala by Konye1: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Cee C the bitter : the real Double wahala
I wrote this without any prejudice or sentiments

Big brother naija reality tv show has come and gone but the memories it left behind still hunts our hearts.

One of such memory is the temperament of a popular house mate Cee C. Cee C had it rough with every single house mate, she was put up for eviction 11 times, never won any contest and once when her eviction was faked the other housemates were jubilant. She came runner up and a lot of Nigerians are kicking her ass over her attitude but here is what a lot of people do not understand

1. Big brother naija is a reality tv show : this means everything done in the show is watched live, nothing is supposed to be hidden. However, like all reality shows with an agenda it is scripted to an extent. This means as a house mate, your activities must represent the show's Agenda (double wahala in this case).

2. Strategy: [/b]all the housemates are given strategies. Strategies is like what you do in the house to make you interesting to watch, your actions will and must be loud so people will talk about you and Google you and check you up on YouTube. If you ain't loud good or bad you will not be known in the house and you will not have fans to vote for you
e.g
[b]A. Miracle :
pilot, cool guy formed an alliance with Nina. Nina plays lover and together they portray Romeo and Juliet. People will vote them because they want to see them make love to each other and how they will look out for one another in the house.

B. rico swavey: cool guy, does the chores, very homely and industrious. Can cook, sing, dance, etc his strategy was to act homely: I AM THE TYPICAL FAMILY GUY, i can fix anything. People would vote for him for that.

C. tobi:[/] Tobi first and foremost agenda was to win head of the house so as to avoid eviction, went on to win it more than every one else. Tobi formed an alliance with Cee C where C was to play hard to get. However, the alliance was broken when Tobi was on the receiving end of it.

[b]Teddy A
: played Alpha male, his coolness and alliance with Bambam + their alleged sex in the toilet thing kept them on the spot light for a while

Cee C: Cee C's agenda has always been the harsh girl, i don't take shit from nobody, she literally took on almost all of the house mates in a fight. Cee C portrayed the "Strong African woman in the house' stood against just so many. Spoke her mind just too raw, was never liked by almost everyone.

She can be liked to Donald Trump, during his campaign that led to the US elections, Donald Trump was so harsh on other candidates he took on every single one of them. It became the others against Him and this made him stand out.

Cee c stood out because her strategy placed her against every other person in the house. Her rudeness, harshness, i can get pissed off any moment attitude.
That's just her strategy.

I won't discuss The others like Ifu, koko, etc because i feel i have made my point about strategies.

In a nutshell to be popular in a reality tv show like Big brother, you ought to cause enough commotion (good or bad) everyday so as to remain in the spot light. Being in the spot light makes people watch you and when you are being watched, you will be voted for again and again and again.

That being said she came 1 runner up, miracle was just too loved. If she stood against any other in that position, she would have won the show.

Endorsement deals for Cee c will not likely be from entertainment shows or companies but from human rights, girls education, abortion, etc kind of agencies because of what she projected unlike other housemate. I forecast cee C even being pushed to politics in the future.

CEE C may have lost but she is no doubt the most searched #BBNaija housemate in the world and has just been crowned the most bitter woman in Nigeria. All these makes her grossly popular even more than the actual winner. She is the real winner in the sense of it and the real #DoubleWahala of #BBNaija season 3.

from www.facebook.com/memeinchief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba Sala Dies At 84 / BBNaija 2019 Kitchen Quarrel Between Ella And Diane - Watch Video Live / BBNaija: "What's Wrong"—Jackye's Boyfriend Vs Biggie After Spending N1.5m Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.