Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour (38665 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Cee-C Stuns As A Bride On Set, Fans React / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Faithway10: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Controversial big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C is set for her media tour this morning and she looks absolutely stunning rocking a new hair, a black jumpsuit and a purple shoe and bag to match.

She shared the photos and wrote;

"Good Morning Fam,
The Love and the Support has been so Overwhelming. Thank you for having my back from the beginning to the end.
Thank You! thank you!!. Love you All
"

Watch her thank fans for the N2 million they donated her... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/cee-c-looking-absolutely-stunning-as-she-steps-out-for-her-media-tour.html

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by pemiakd: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2018
I love this girl like kilode! Whether good or bad, u made it

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Teewhy2: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
angry
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Poocelebs: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by merits(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
all the shakara na preek go still lay her down.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by jetz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
PVC is stunning not yoyo bitters

10 Likes

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by ifedayor: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Beautiful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by CodeTemplar: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bbnaija is big business for bloggers. Even after the show, it is bbnaija news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by ionsman: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
My Baby gyal... kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by GloriaNinja(f): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
THEY ARE ENJOYING THE FAME FOR NOW

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by chibwike(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pls how do I breathe?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by AngelicBeing: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

11 Likes

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bbbb
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Olawalesadiq(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

18 Likes

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
pemiakd:
I love this girl like kilode! Whether good or bad, u made it

Same here Beau. That look when she gets angry turns me on. The way that eye dims.

7 Likes

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Mabpaine(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
Did you know one of man utd or Chelsea will go trophyless this season? That FA cup final na die! Someone might get sacked
lol I pray its Chelsea tho. Cos defending Premier league champions without a trophy this season makes mad sense

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by DONSMITH123(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
When will Nairaland end all these Blackberry Naija news na.

Getting boring.

get into politics and other happening in naija.

Buhari must go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by 1stola: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
useless ugly arrogant bltch

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by greatman247(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
She try but there has to be one winner and it was Miracle.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Mabpaine(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dayvhid:
Liverpool for the finals........ Iwobi is starting
angry angry angry
when Iwobi turn Sallah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women" / Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.