Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour (38677 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Cee-C Stuns As A Bride On Set, Fans React / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ascending third mainland bridge from the Oworonshoki end, there's a corpse of a half naked female on the right side of the bridge. It's about 1-2 minute drive into the bridge. Please Brodcast, share or Rt till it gets to the right authorities.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Mabpaine(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
DONSMITH123:
When will Nairaland end all these Blackberry Naija news na.

Getting boring.

get into politics and other happening in naija.

Buhari must go.
wah BBN? The more U complain, d more they bring it. Derail post jare. Yarn better thing wey go add value. Na comments like urs dey make dem bring such post.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
pemiakd:
I love this girl like kilode! Whether good or bad, u made it

Hmmmmmmmm

I pray oooooo
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by OkoYibo: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mabpaine:
when Iwobi turn Sallah

Sallah ko, Ileya ni.
It's like your own Premiership is subtitled in Yoruba.

As for that guy wey mention Iwobi, na lazy youth e be.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by teelord1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
just thinking how to get my PVC, I can't wait for 2019.....Plus many will fail on Liverpool stake
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by leksyd24: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
ok
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Mabpaine(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
OkoYibo:

Sallah ko, Ileya ni.

It's like your own Premiership is subtitled in Yoruba.
So Iwobi don dey Liverpool.. Kuku kill me

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Reelmii: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
cremedelacreme:
Thunder will fire any mod that will push any BBN nonsense to the FP. Enough of this Lubbish! angry
ur BP go soon burst, what are u doing here, did u not read the topic before opening it
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Mabpaine(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
teelord1:
just thinking how to get my PVC, I can't wait for 2019.....Plus many will fail on Liverpool stake
AMEN!!!!
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by toluxe0075: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai!!!
Why did bbn end sef, I cannot come to Nairaland in peace again. All I find on the front page every time is Former bbn housemate did this, former bbn housemate did that, miracle this, tobi that...
I try to ignore them, but they keep coming up, I keep stumbling on them. All these Bbn thread just overshadowed the correct threads for front page.
Oga Seun, mods and super mods, If worldcup does not get this type of publicity, push, hype and overhype, we go fight oo angry
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Mutemenot(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Abeg who get tv I dey look for where to watch FA final
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by cantok(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
I understand you completely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by OkoYibo: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mabpaine:
So Iwobi don dey Liverpool.. Kuku kill me

No mind that guy. E think say na PES or FIFA 18 we dey tok here.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by MKO4ever(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cee-c is the real winner of this show.

Agreed that she has some flaws like everyone does
But what I have noticed about people that hate Cee-c is that

Either that they didn't start watching the show from the beginning
Or they don't even watch at all (just hear-say)
Or just out of jealousness (especially for the ladies)

I find it strange that people people will rather prefer to be a Nina (weak, fine, confused & betrayer) than Cee-c (focused, strong, fine but arrogant)
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Fingesi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
You fit pose for this chair dey enjoy your Nairaland.com news na.
Abi how you see am.

KEY FEATURES
Set of four chairs
Centre table with tempered top glass.
Benefits of Self Assembly Furniture
No termites
No wood rot
No mold growth
No rain or flood damage
Washable with soap & water
Change colours of cushion to suit your taste
Easy assembly & disassembly for storage
Lightweight, easy to move around
UV stabilised
Fire retardant
All-weather proof
Can be made in Various Colours
Broken parts can be easily replaced

Contact
Jterrix interior decor
3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa
Fct, Abuja.

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Smartademu(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Bellarod05: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
I like you alot CEE C.God be with you,give you the strength to continually be on top for the rest of your life either with endorsement from any brand or no endorsement(Amen).... You good or bad,ugly or fine,short or tall,rich or poor,people will still talk...At least you living your life

LIVE AND LETS LIVE.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by tonituler: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Vacancy!Vacancy!!Vacancy!!!

An online publishing firm in Abuja is need of the following position

1. Creative video editor/Animator
Applicant must be proficient in the following tools :
Adode Premeire
Adobe Aftereffect
Final Cut Pro X
Adobe Audition

Additional skills requires are:
Cartoon drawing
Animation
3D designs and animations

2. Journalist / Writer
Applicant must have at least 2 years expereince in the following:

Blogging
Content Management
Traditional Media
Social Media marketing

Interested applicant should submit his/her to the below email on or before 28th of April, 2018

alexben2200@gmail.com

APPLICANT MUST RESIDES IN ABUJA

Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
jetz:
PVC is stunning not yoyo bitters
pvc that would bring in buhari or atiku. Pvc is uselss
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Bloggz74(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Faithway10:
Controversial big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C is set for her media tour this morning and she looks absolutely stunning rocking a new hair, a black jumpsuit and a purple shoe and bag to match.

She shared the photos and wrote;

"Good Morning Fam,
The Love and the Support has been so Overwhelming. Thank you for having my back from the beginning to the end.
Thank You! thank you!!. Love you All
"

Watch her thank fans for the N2 million they donated her... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/cee-c-looking-absolutely-stunning-as-she-steps-out-for-her-media-tour.html

No need

Keep them all

Never again
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by toye440: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
1stola:
useless ugly arrogant bltch
Mrs Bitterness, Alomo Ambassador. And some brainless boys r crushing over d termagant, i pray God gives den their heart desire.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by tonexyx(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Enjoy the fame while it last
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by thunderbabs: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
merits:
all the shakara na preek go still lay her down.

Hmmm, you say wetin cheesy
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by cutedela: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yea,you slay girl......keep the fire burning cos we always gat your back from this ends. More of God's blessings for you queen cee-c.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by spartoo: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
merits:

You ain't making a point bro
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
tonexyx:
Enjoy the fame while it last
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
merits:

All your shakara you go still remove boxers carry your long preek dey fucck toto.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by gbagyiza: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
pemiakd:

Until u marry her as your wife, then u will know she is not good character wise.
Re: Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
pemiakd:

Ohun ti o da o da. Iwa re o sunwon .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / Seun Omojola: "Stop Condemning Curvy Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.