Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Bbnaija: Miracle Season 3 Winner Posts Message Of Gratitude To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Miracle Season 3 Winner Posts Message Of Gratitude To Fans (348 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video) / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Have 's*x' In The House (video) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Season 3 Winner Posts Message Of Gratitude To Fans by Tuteebrain: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe, the winner of Big Brother Naija season 3, has written a short post of gratitude to his supporters.

The pilot-in-training shared a photo of himself as he prepared to step out on media rounds and used the opportunity to thank fans for their love and votes.

He wrote:
Wow! It’s so good be out here finally, I could never have imagined the love I’ve been receiving after getting out.

I’m eternally grateful, this Miracle here today is as a result of your love.

God bless you all.

Off to interviews this Morning.

Sending out all the love to my Loved Ones?

Source: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/bbnaija-season-3-winner-posts-message-gratitude-fans-miracle/

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun missyb3 fynestboi
Re: Bbnaija: Miracle Season 3 Winner Posts Message Of Gratitude To Fans by lagosmp3(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2018

Re: Bbnaija: Miracle Season 3 Winner Posts Message Of Gratitude To Fans by pemiakd: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Dont just show gratitude but share them some money cos they spent alot for u

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Celebrates Her Best Friend Who Is About To Cheat On Her Husband / ABOUT: Collet / Intricacies Of Kanye West As Kanye's World Shatters !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.