Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers (35205 Views)

USA Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos With Original AKG Ear Phone And Fast Charge / Samsung/iPhone follow come accessories AKG NOW AVAILABLE / Uk used samsung Galaxy S7 wit original AKG ear bud,price is 42k call 08038940607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lighting cord also available, follow come
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lightning cable 2.0 also available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Earpod iPhone 6 available enjoy quality sound no matter the genre
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by yuccyboi: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
correct guy, package received as promised all d way from onitsha. The items are indeed original as claimed, especially d earpiece that is just blowing my mind. Keep it up bro��
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
yuccyboi:
correct guy, package received as promised all d way from onitsha. The items are indeed original as claimed, especially d earpiece that is just blowing my mind. Keep it up bro��

Ur welcome, Thanks for the patronage
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by badonkadonk: 4:22am On Oct 19, 2018
elbuzzy:

Ur welcome, Thanks for the patronage

Do you still have the follow come iPhone earpieces?
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
badonkadonk:

Do you still have the follow come iPhone earpieces?

Yes I do
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by badonkadonk: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
elbuzzy:

Yes I do

How much last?
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
badonkadonk:

How much last?

Can we chat via what's app if that is okay by u
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by badonkadonk: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
elbuzzy:

Can we chat via what's app if that is okay by u

Alright. Whats your number?
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2018
badonkadonk:

Alright. Whats your number?

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lightning to 3.5mm Jack now available follow come with an iPhone x

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by gnaira(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lexmeizta:
I think most sellers should take a course from Elbuzzy.
It's been 2 days since I got the EarPods for the iPhone and wow!
Asides the quality of the pods, man's got real good character, gentle, humble and calm, although he refused to reduce price sha, but good bargain, with a good fella!

@Lexmeizta: your statement convinced me about the seller; & I must say, CONFIRMED.

Elbuzzy is recommended any day.

Products are as portrayed and he has good personalities.

It was worth meeting and dealing.
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by Lexmeizta: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
gnaira:

@Lexmeizta: your statement convinced me about the seller; & I must say, CONFIRMED.

I'm glad it helped. Man's pretty good and straight too.

He's got a brand to protect too, over to you @elbuzzy
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2018
gnaira:

Thanks for the patronage your satisfaction is my priority
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2018
Lexmeizta:

I'm glad it helped. Man's pretty good and straight too.

He's got a brand to protect too, over to you @elbuzzy

Thanks I'll always keep up with quality standard
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by Ebubemg(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
elbuzzy:

Thanks I'll always keep up with quality standard
do you have akg or will you have it soon for sale?
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ebubemg:
do you have akg or will you have it soon for sale?

Yeah bro
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
One Earpod now available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by Ebubemg(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
elbuzzy:

Yeah bro
price
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ebubemg:
price
4500 for the akg
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Genuine iPhone 6 earpod available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Still available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Available earpod
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2018
1 Earpod available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
S. A
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2018
S. A
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by tapingil(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
The comments on this thread made me deal with the owner to try out his products.

this guy is real and honest with business..his goods are not clone .. original as original can be..

Delivered as promised to Accra Ghana..
pls keep up the good name Bro.. and thanks...
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2018
tapingil:
The comments on this thread made me deal with the owner to try out his products.

this guy is real and honest with business..his goods are not clone .. original as original can be..

Delivered as promised to Accra Ghana..
pls keep up the good name Bro.. and thanks...

Thanks for the patronage I won't settle for less
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Iphone earpod now available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc / 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.