Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House (392 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Vagazut(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Runner up of Big Brother Naija 2018 reality TV show, Cee-c has revealed why she was very controversial and brought trouble to the reality show.

CeeC who is a lawyer by profession, was at loggerheads with different housemates in the reality show at different times, said she brought ‘Double Wahala’ to the show because she saw the theme as ‘trouble’.

More of the story here[http://bigbrothernaija.ng/6159/cee-c-explains-why-she-brought-trouble-into-the-house/]

1 Share

Re: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by MrGreenMavro: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Roloff And Fiancee Isabel Share Engagement Party Joy / ‘i’ll Kill Nina, I’ll Kill Cee-c, I Won’t Smash Either Of Them’ – Tobi Reveals / Psychiatric Patient ' Nigerian Nollywood Movie 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.