Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) (1890 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by FlirtyGist: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
GistMore.com

He caption;

I have dreamt of this moment my entire life!! Look at me now!! From NOTHING to SOMETHING now we need to go beyond the “ Something” ! The sky is only the starting point!!! Thank you Baba for yesterday meeting you alone was a huge deal for me! May God give me your Humility �� @official2baba

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/ex-bbnaija-housemate-rico-swavey-meet-2face-idibia-photo

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by FlirtyGist: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by SirNumeroUno: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cool guy wink
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
okay, that's good for him, that is the kind of opportunity that the big brother platform offers to the participants.
Just watch out for my girl, Cee-c as she breaks new grounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by 36govs: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by 9jaown(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
MKO4ever:
okay, that's good for him, that is the kind of opportunity that the big brother platform offers to the participants.
guess she’s breaking grounds for farming season

3 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by Abjay97(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Meanwhile,

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by laribari(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
MKO4ever:

Don't make me laff! Who go deal with that Ogbanje? That one go insult her boss ooo with her mood swing and later apologize when her eyes clear.

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by iGist: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Peter pan!!!! kiss
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Meet With 2face Idibia (photo) by addictiv(m): 2:42am On Apr 25, 2018
laribari:

Don't make me laff! Who go deal with that Ogbanje? That one go insult her boss ooo with her mood swing and later apologize when her eyes clear.
apologise fire. That chick will rather face sack than apologise and she will say they re not up to her intelligence level That's why they can't stand her. There is a difference btw arrogance and confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Mom And Daughter Rock Swimsuit, Strikes Same Pose In Adorable Photo / #BBNaija: Ifuennada Pictured With CDQ After He Called Her 'a One Night Stand' / Kim Kardashian Hits Back At People Who Blasted Her For Wearing Fulani Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.