Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face (46412 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by goldcoinhub: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
The feud between former band members Blackface and 2face recently took a new dimension after the former claimed the latter is gay. But Blackface has given a condition to end fight with 2face in a new interview.

In an chat with The Pulse, Blackface expressed his frustrations over the lingering feud and court case between him and the African Queen singer

”They should also ask what is 2face after too? What is his game plan? What is his plan with Efe Omorogbe his manager, or do you think they don’t have any plan?

I have given them my conditions. See ‘Let Somebody Love You’ is my song, I told them my conditions that the manager must take his name out.”

Efe Omorogbe had been listed as a co-composer of the song, which was the lead singer in 2face's 2014 Album The Ascension, a situation that has not gone down well with Blackface who insists that it is a plot to cut down the percentage he is supposed to earn from the song’s royalties.

‘I wrote the song before he became 2face’s manager, so how will a song I have written before he became the manager and you people want to render the song and he did not tell me about it.

How does that seem to the world? They are just paying people to write rubbish about me, that is what they have been doing all their career.”

He then went further to say:

‘There is always a silent killer now, so he is the silent killer in this matter, he is silent and he is the one doing the damage in the matter.You guys need to give them the real state of the matter because the thing is going crazy and we are fighting this because of the entertainment industry.”

Blackface also said that he is sad that he is being perceived as the bad guy in the story:

‘What I am fighting for now is not just for myself, what I am fighting for is for the future of the Nigerian music industry where people like Efe Omorogbe will not just come from nowhere and put themselves in an artist catalog that they wrote the song.Who does that?

It has to stop. And the only reason they can do that type of thing is that they feel they have the media to back them up.

So tell the world what those people have done, not for people to be asking what does Blackface really want? What have they done that they are hiding? That are the questions that should be asked,” he concluded.

https://lailasnews.com/blackface-gives-condition-to-end-fight-with-2face/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Nickijoy(f): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
How many songs tuface collect from this guy self... thought it was only Africa queen

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by overdrive(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nickijoy:
How many songs tuface collect from this guy self... thought it was only Africa queen

my brother I follow you dey ask too.

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Destined2win: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Innocent settle this boy abeg.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by OKorowanta: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nickijoy:

The dude has been complaining of just this two songs for some time now.
2face should just give him at least 2 million naira in the presence of their lawyers and tell him,'guy,dis na royalties for the two songs wey you say na you write.
They should both sign and go their separate ways.
The truth is,2face has addressed this issues a few times but has never denied Blackface claims as the writer of those songs.
From friends to brothers from brothers to enemies.
Na wa.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Jesuspikin8: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by emeijeh(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
This guy is hungry.
2baba, make his phone beep with credit alert, you will see him coming to your house with a pair of secateurs to trim your flowers every fortnight.

Money speaking, speaking. **in 9ice's voice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ff
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na una sabi......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by tesppidd: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Even though Blackface might have a genuine grouse, he just needs to let shiit slide.

The fact that Tuface is wearing a pretty and innocent face does not automatically mean that he is not the bad guy here.

He might have actually swindled Blackface.

But Blackface is in a beef he could never win.
Diss records are worthless in Naija.

He's beefing with a guy who's ten times richer and ten times more good looking than he is.
He could never win!

In the judgement book of music fans, Tubaba could do no wrong.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

2face should just give him at least 2 million naira in the presence of their lawyers and tell him,'guy,dis na royalties for the two songs wey you say na you write.
The truth is,2face has addressed this issues a few times but has never denied Blackface claims as the writer of those songs.
Na wa.
You are so on POINT!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by HaryoBamex(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
2face should gv this guy 50K, so that he will stop making noise up and down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by wwwtortoise(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
This guy is really pained I can feel his vibes. If he had been equally successful in his musical career, all this online rants would be nonexistent.

Brethren poverty is a sin; endeavor to flee from it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Boyooosa(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ego and hunger don't get along...

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Majority of all the assholes castigating Blackface were prolly in primary 3 when "Plantation Boyz" was reigning.

I know for a fact that 2Baba actually stole "Afrikan Queen" from Blackface.

You came on social media a few days ago hyping Blackface when you bumped into his "E Dey Pain Me" but you're yet to settle him for the theft of his intellectual property.

You & your goons talk about him & laugh behind his back but on the social media - y'all acting like well wishers, friendly acting & envy hiding snakes.

You gat beef with Blackface, you gat beef with Faze; what does it take you to settle this guy & just move on?

Stop acting out the definition of your name - "Tuface". Show Blackface some love & forget about the past.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by physise(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Blackface just wan gain small minutes of fame since 2face rob am of the fame..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make u na stop fighting abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Infoguid: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Acute mental disorder..!

Do you know your laptop/PC can serve as wifi for other device, Turn your PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot by downloading the software for free by visiting https://infoguid.pro/wifi it's for free #mtn

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by qwepo127: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
qpoliu

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Hedonisst: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by kinibigdeal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
I think we should be fair when judging Black face. Tuface need to come clean about all this drama

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
This guy should rest na

Meanwhile watch Big Brother Naija 2019 Reunion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNV_jHHU9Q8
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by mozona(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
tuface sanwo blackface make wahala no dey again
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
So 2face stole more than one song from this guy

Thats bad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by omooba969(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by laughitall(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
I wan to slept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Maybe he is afraid of the 50m suite after weed clear for some minutes
Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by angelo5uk(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wow....The comments here are so surprising.
It's only in Nigeria intellectual Property Theft/Piracy is not taken seriously.
The guy FELT his song was used without his consent and took the matter to the appropriate court.
As far as I'm concerned he has done nothing wrong and he has all the right to voice his pains.
I'm not saying Tuface is wrong here but even Tuface has never openly denied the allegation knowing full well what's at stake.
Blackface here is saying he's fighting for the future of music in Nigeria.
Cases of song stealing are just too rampant in Nigeria that even renowned artists steal songs from poor upcoming artists and someone has to speak up and do something

Remind me of Gobe....Davido ended up paying the guy 500k which is peanut compared to how big song became known all over the world
https://naijagists.com/davido-stole-gobe-song-from-singer-password-paid-him-n500000-after-copyright-claim/

My advice for both of them is to settle privately outside of court

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face by ghettochild4u(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

Na wa.
Ur judgemnt is one sided.. .
Tuface crossed the brotherhood line...
Keep siding tu baba.
Has he ever come out to dispute all these claims.. That tells u tu baba is erring somewhere....
This shd be a lesson to upcoming artist..
Well no one dare Bleep with selebobo... Bad ass song writer

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos / Ayra Starr Fires Back At Troll For Calling Her 'Prostitute’ (Pix) / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.