Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic (42341 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by haslaw(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai .... This bitter and frustrated thing called Cee-c.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by missimelda01(f): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
Bros don’t forget to take your medicine this evening,you really need it It is birds of a feather....you must be a fan of nina...#olodo

I thought you were smart enough to realize that I was trying to imitate 'jenifa'

anyways thanks for the correction grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by iomoge2(f): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
Bros don’t forget to take your medicine this evening,you really need it It is birds of a feather....you must be a fan of nina...#olodo

#savage.

I love you already
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by timilehin007(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
dafeyankee:

Thanks sweeryyy I nearly forgot.

Chai...am sure the dude now is perplexed with this ur response..
#extendedfatality# grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by iomoge2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ceec haters can like to jump inside lagoon

They say theydont like her but will spend their life savings just to open this post and view her pix. cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by dafeyankee: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
timilehin007:

Chai...am sure the dude now is perplexed with this ur response..
#extendedfatality# grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by tokrizy: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Using makeup to cover your dirty behaviour abi...
grin not funny
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by gotousa2013: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
how can you see them All? this girl is plain stupid.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by pweetyz(f): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Finally!!!
The closure!!
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by IVORY2009(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=QueenDeborah post=66996197]Wetin concern my sleep and your yeye make up? [/quote

The next time u say this to our queen again, I will use this kodo to TEAR ur head.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by QueenDeborah(f): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=66997090][/quote] na so your ogbanje queen go end up for her husband house. (pix below)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by PANDA2: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
HERE WE GO AGAIN. ANOTHER 'NO TALENT' WANNABE CELEBRITY LIKE TBOSS WHOSE ONLY AMBITION AND JOB IN LIFE IS POSTING MAKEOVER PICTURES OF HERSELF IN ALL KINDS OF RIDICULOUS COSTUMES. CHICK, GET A BETTER LIFE OR YOU ARE DOOMED TO LIVE INSIDE MAKE UP STUDIOS ALL YOUR LIFE LIKE TBOSS.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by Ovie56(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
PANDA2:
HERE WE GO AGAIN. ANOTHER 'NO TALENT' WANNABE CELEBRITY LIKE TBOSS WHOSE ONLY AMBITION AND JOB IN LIFE IS POSTING MAKEOVER PICTURES OF HERSELF IN ALL KINDS OF RIDICULOUS COSTUMES. CHICK, GET A BETTER LIFE OR YOU ARE DOOMED TO LIVE INSIDE MAKE UP STUDIOS ALL YOUR LIFE LIKE TBOSS.
Kim kardashian is rich.. pls whats her talent?
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by IsaAbubakar: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
1stola:
Miserable CEECI AND HER MISERABLE FANS

Sometimes when I cee-c all these fake pictures of people online, i get pissed off.

So this is the real cee-c's face that I have been ceeci on tv.

The Idìot that filtered this picture will not make heaven.
[/s]
trash trash trash
i have been observing your hatred against the young lady
all i can say to you is to suck it up and face your life
Stop jumping around like a drunk rabbit all over cece thread.
the learned lady doesn't give a flying fork of your existence.
Bloody bigot
asalamualykum cool
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by IsaAbubakar: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
haslaw:
Chai .... This bitter and frustrated thing called Cee-c.
[/s]
another inconsequential hater
suck it up the girl is already a popular figure and her light won't fade anytime soon
you don't even exist trust me grin
asalamualykum bro
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by IsaAbubakar: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
i love this girl scatter

i don't watch bbn because it's haram
but this girl made me break the law just to watch the grand finale.

her shaped dey burst my brain

asalamualykum cool
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by Rapsino(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
i love this girl scatter

i don't watch bbn because it's haram
but this girl made me break the law just to watch the grand finale.

her shaped dey burst my brain

asalamualykum cool
U r un wise for allowing a girl make u break d law. Imagine if she opens her hole.. U will break d world b dat na.. Weerey....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by IsaAbubakar: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rapsino:

U r un wise for allowing a girl make u break d law. Imagine if she opens her hole.. U will break d world b dat na.. Weerey....
you have the right to chastise me bro
I can't control it
i don't know why but I love that girl cheesy
may Allah (swt) bless you and your family Amin
asalamualykum bro
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

LMAO. Makeup can't even cover it ...Lolz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by haslaw(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
stop calling me names for voicing my opinion

c. c.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Hypocrisy has got to be your first name.

I expressed myself, and instead of you to air your opinion, you resorted to name calling. Why didn't you report yourself to the mods when you started insulting me.

Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by daddio(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
seyoops4u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWdpAtamr4c

THOUGH BEAUTIFUL

BUT

LACKS BRAIN

AND MANNERS
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by focus7: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

As though you are anyways better.

Pot calling kettle black, while pointing at the mot in her eyes you should have first remove the lug in your own eyes, before you cast the first stone at her be sure you don't have a sin yourself holier than thou.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by Vikky014(f): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
my swt ceec
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by SleakBuzzPR: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
focus7:

As though you are anyways better.

Pot calling kettle black, while pointing at the mot in her eyes you should have first remove the lug in your own eyes, before you cast the first stone at her be sure you don't have a sin yourself holier than thou.

You don't even know Jack about me you dimwit.

baboon leleyi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by focus7: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

You don't even know Jack about me you dimwit.

baboon leleyi

I guess you will tell us here that you an angel without a sin who is qualify to judge Cee-ce.

Hypocrite you calling someone don't see a bamboo for telling you the truth, tell what would you have done if you have seen one on one, i trust you would have tear me apart.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by IVORY2009(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenDeborah:
na so your ogbanje queen go end up for her husband house. (pix below)

You nor well oooo lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by reuben79: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Demon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic by steveDpro: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed! See Why Tems Always Hides Her Backside From The Camera (video) / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.