Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (54893 Views)

Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi / Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omenkaleafs dnt matter!
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by solacegist: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dino Melaye Jumps Off Speeding Police Van, Lands In Hospital (Photos)

http://delenewsonline.com/dino-melaye-jumps-off-speeding-police-van-lands-in-hospital-photos/
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by eROCK247(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
The governor has to stand up and be counted! Learn from Fayose!!!
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Surgical22(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
SAI BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TILL 2023.. BENUE NTOOOOOOOOO.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
I said that structure was the biggest problem in Nigeria. Folks disagreed and followed the anti-corruption bandwagon. See Nigeria now. We are now so deep in a fix that you can better imagine the kind of violence that will be unleashed if this government loses the next election. I have no regrets whatsoever. I resisted and spoke out to the bitter end. I played my part. Now we just have to hunker down and endure thus calamity for another five years. Leave the tiger in peace. Nigeria. The only country in the world that consumes its citizens. Real hell on earth.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MChaze25(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Obj was a muslim and renounced that demonic religion.
We didn't get to see such like this.
GEJ was a Christian and yet BH wasn't this terrible with Christians.
Now a Muslim called Buhari is in power and killing of Christians comes in gay abandon!

If only Christians heed to the warning of the Igbo's that this man is after islamisation, we couldn't have gotten here.

This is terrorism, an average Muslim is a physical, mental and psychological terrorist!!!

Buhari must go!
No Muslim should rule this country again!
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
These people will know no peace in their entire life.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
kenodrill:
Fulani herdsmen is a means to sabotage this administration.

Quote me and get a fractured screen!! shocked
May Killer Fulani Herdsmen Pay U N Ur Entire Family A Visit,bastard You
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
kenodrill:
Fulani herdsmen is a means to sabotage this administration.

Quote me and get a fractured screen!! shocked
you are an idiot.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by samfibby(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
In Makurdi now.... Tension everywhere

Na today? Abeg make dem go sleep
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by opribo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
They killed a priest in his cassock. This nation should forget it. There is no more fear of God in the land.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Daslim180(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ake1:

Mumu. U bi the next turn.

You father, mother and your entire generation are the mumu. I think you are a terrorist oloshi
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by steveDpro: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Walelavender(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is barbaric and pathetic. Where are the Benue leaders? David Mark,Barbabas Gemade,Gabriel Suswam, Audu Ogbe Ahmadu Ali and the Governor Ortom? Posterity will not forgive you if you don't act while a genocide is going on in your state. This isn't about getting the sympathy from other Nigerians.

Equip your youth with sophisticated weapons to defend the women and the children. Help does not seem to come around soon. Act now or Benue becomes an unexpected tale!
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by frankdGreat125: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Theopholus Danjuma tell Nigeria's to defend their self against this vampires,
But some are calling for his head...., God is watching
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by doziex: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
The solution to this killings is simple. Since Nigerian army and police want to stay missing in action, governor Ortom and any other affected state should use their security vote to go and hire MERCENARIES aka Private Military Companies.

They will come with their own equipment and logistics . They would also train and outfit a state gendarmerie.

The national authorities could help or just stay out the way.

But their primary responsibility will be to hunt and destroy the killer herdsmen by any means necessary .

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by kayalla(f): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
God help us o.

RIP to the dead
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bukogu459: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
I really weep for Nigeria in the hands of buhari shocked
udemejack:
i weep for nigeria
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by eunisam: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Odobaone:
For Christ's Sake. Am from Benue. I weep in my heart deeply each time I hear anything killing in Benue.

Buhari.

Karma awaits you.

You will never escape it

Do you believe in 1 Nigeria?
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
RIP
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by chimeziedickson: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Spilling innocent blood everyday......Useless country!
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by learnedman(m): 1:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerian version of Rwanda genocide loading, this bigot sadistic monster decieved millions Nigerians including me to vote for him.May God forgive and help us and send this demon back to hell where he came from
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by kenodrill: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2018
holyidol:
you are an idiot.

You are indeed lucky I didn't get this message earlier before now else I would have spanked you heavily .cursive demented set of retarded bigot you are!
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 2:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Mbakaaaaaaa shocked
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2018
slightlyMad:
How do you see this and continue to shout saibaba
Are you that unfortunate

As in!!!!!!!! Inquiring minds would like to know.
I have this pastor friend that likes to post pictures of buhari on his whatsapp status and write about how Buhari is incorruptible.
I just pretend that my pastor friend is having a mental breakdown.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by IamThrive(m): 5:22am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't know why the government of the day is keeping quiet and was quick to send operation Python dance to the South East to fight IPOB and also proscribed them.

This government looks like a failed one

May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace,Amen!
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2018
jaymejate:
Please let's divide. Please abeg
Even if we do, what part would Benue State belong?
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Fraust40:
A place like Benue State does not need gun control at this moment. Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa...they should all be encouraged to own and maintain as many semi-automatics, machine and sub machine riffles as they can lay hold on.

Frankly, I think it's high time the local vigilante youths raid a barracks and empty its armory. If they won't do their jobs, do it for them.
I fully support this.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Evangelistofluv: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmm so disgusting.... This is WAR against christians in Nigeria .....no respect to the parishioners?
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by leonardosomto(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Let the people arise now,we can't fold our hands anymore,despicable is not the answer. BENUE wake up plzzzzzx.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by udemejack(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2018
bukogu459:
I really weep for Nigeria in the hands of buhari shocked
i hope you've gotten your pvc?
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by daveson2020(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2018
For those of you hoping that Nigeria will be good, you better wake up from your slumber embarassed because all these spilled innocent bloods will be hunting Nigeria forever. #split this contraption now embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) / Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.