Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Can You Supply Beads And Its Accessories? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Supply Beads And Its Accessories? (924 Views)

Can You Supply Yam To Company? / I Now Have More Oders Of Quail Eggs In Lagos, Can You Supply? / Computer And Its Accessories Business In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Supply Beads And Its Accessories? by wizup(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2007
hye!! people,

i'm in need of beads and its accessories, can someone supply me. I'm interested in starting up a home made bead business and i need the raw materials to start up production.

i await your replies.

thanks
Re: Can You Supply Beads And Its Accessories? by tundexman(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2007
Hello,
I have a friend of mine who is into bead making you can contact me on tundexman123@yahoo.com for more info.
Re: Can You Supply Beads And Its Accessories? by clickbj: 3:21am On Mar 16, 2007
Call this number, say you are from nairaland, and say the types of beads and accessories you want, in what quantity you want it.
or vist Henk Fahion House
no 1 ajegunle street Oningbongbo
Maryland. Lagos.
Re: Can You Supply Beads And Its Accessories? by la1(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2007
call cheeks beads dey deliver direct!!!
i use em all d time,even wen i was in london,
Re: Can You Supply Beads And Its Accessories? by teewhye(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2007
hi, ma sister is into bead making and selling, and i know she knows alot about the accessories. buzz me on 08028916337 os send an sms and ill hook u up with her.
ciao

(1) (Reply)

I Need Recorded Interview Transcribers / Much About Dvcf Oil And Gas Fund / How To Detect Scam. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.