Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Bbnaija: Anto Clears The Air On Flirting With Miracle And Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Anto Clears The Air On Flirting With Miracle And Tobi (697 Views)

BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) / #bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Anto Clears The Air On Flirting With Miracle And Tobi by Naijaslog: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Anto has cleared the air on flirting with Tobi and Miracle during the reality show.

The relationship between Anto and Lolu went sour in the Big Brother Naija house on her return after she was initially evicted.

Reports had it that she found out Lolu was seeing someone outside the house without disclosing the romance to her. During a recent interview, she was questioned about her level of commitment to the former Beat FM Ibadan staff.

"First and foremost, I was not flirting with Tobi, I was not flriting with Miracle. I have only one man in the house." she said as Lolu watched her closely.

She explained that the fact that she doesn't kiss Lolu regularly doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings for him as the human beings have different ways of reacting to issues.

Watch the video on Naijaslog ---- https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-anto-clears-air-on-flirting.html

Re: Bbnaija: Anto Clears The Air On Flirting With Miracle And Tobi by ibori1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
hmmmmm

fake nigerian

fake life

fake gel

fake FTC

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Anto Clears The Air On Flirting With Miracle And Tobi by Fahrenhite(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
If bbnaija will not leave nairaland kuku come and bury me now

(1) (Reply)

Hisense 40-inch LED TV 40N2176 + Free Wall Bracket (2018 Model) / Arya Stark: Slayer Of The Night King! / Moment Kiddwaya Tried To Grab Erica’s Boobs While They Were Dancing And She Angr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.