Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Journalists Assembly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Journalists Assembly (886 Views)

Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee / Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner / Any Journalists/photographers Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalists Assembly by mromo9ja: 8:53pm On May 17, 2010
Hi, my name is Oba' Adeoye, I am presently a television Journalist with Network News 24 (NN24) TV, a new all-news 24-hour television on channel 414, DStv. I joined them after six years experience as a print Journalist. My print sojourn took me round DAILY INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPER, ALIMOSHO TIMES NEWSPAPER, UPDATE MAGAZINE, PREMIERNEWS NEWSPAPER and HELLO! STUDENTS among others.
I feel jealous when i see Engineers, Doctors, Accountants,  all of them operating various fora on nairaland without any specifically designed for Journalists. So, if you like, you can say i created this assembly out of jealousy,  envy or whatever, i don't care.
Anyway, if you are a journalist, let's meet you; let's fraternize!

Re: Journalists Assembly by DisGuy: 12:52am On May 18, 2010
Naija people like to fraternize!!

I like your website the content is very appealing for a 24hours News station
you breaking news section is bleeding marvellous i get all my news from your website

kudos to your management!!
Re: Journalists Assembly by kay8080: 10:34pm On May 19, 2010
How do one join NN24?
Re: Journalists Assembly by DisGuy: 11:00pm On May 19, 2010
http://www.nn24.tv/index.html

your online news website is bang up to date grin
Re: Journalists Assembly by mromo9ja: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ kay_8080: check the "join us" section of the website. i.e. www.nn24.tv to see available spaces. BestOfLuck!
Re: Journalists Assembly by jookunlaja(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2010
Hallo NN24 journalizt,how far.
Well,am seun joseph,I also worked in about 2 and half print houses before I went solo.I now publish my own christian paper and grassroot magazine aimed at educating the general masses who may not be able to afford the cost of buying newspapers every day.Kind of scooping from conventional newspapers and magazines.
Please lets form our our platform on nairaland.call o8099558876 for more.
My christian paper was the first paper to publicly refute the occultic allegation levelled against Bishop Oyedepo and other men of God in Nigeria by one Erelu--Agbaye from End-Time magazine.I interviewed Reverend Akinyemi,a regional executive of PFN,my! the edition was too loaded to be missed.Ask vendors for MASTER-PIECE CHRISTIAN HOT-NEWS or the ULTIMATE SAGE CHRISTIAN NEWS-MAG.,the current edition features the story of a C.A.C pastor who got born again after 14 years of being a pastor,he was involved in using the blood of day old baby for church-growth rituals and even slept in the cementery for 7 days,all in the name of searching for spiritual power.
However,he got arrested by the power of the Holy Spirit through the preaching of another pastor who was celebrating his birthday on the fateful day when pastor Jabez met the living God after 14 years on the pulpit.
Rush and get your copies before our new edition.Joo joo,call me and let' yan on nairaland.
Re: Journalists Assembly by nonnyno(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2010
i like this idea, journalists deserve a forum on NL. well, i just joined the services of NTA and i have been longing to meet other professionals in the field for exchange of ideas and experiences. thanks to oba for creating this forum. let's make this forum lively!

1 Like

Re: Journalists Assembly by DisGuy: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2010
nonnyno:

i like this idea, journalists deserve a forum on NL. well, [b]i just joined the services of NTA [/b]and i have been longing to meet other professionals in the field for exchange of ideas and experiences. thanks to oba for creating this forum. let's make this forum lively!

I hail o, never knew anyone can say this in public shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nebosh Enquiry / White Collar Job Palava / Any Dialysis Technician On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.