Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached (3254 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by amar3664: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by Goodman2030: 4:58am On Apr 25, 2018
walks in, sighs, walks out

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by agohmamuda(m): 5:54am On Apr 25, 2018
let's see a picture of you, the son and the servant

6 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Another obssessive compulsive disorder case noted.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by GeneralOjukwu: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Very likely...give me her phone number and a full length picture of her front and back view angry

I would be able to assess if someone services her behind you. Buy me a box of condoms too, might need to help you check elasticity down below angry

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Don't you get tired of recycling this same ol thang.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2018
agohmamuda:
let's see a picture of you, the son and the servant
plus the gateman and their neighbours
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by myself13: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2018
OP, I was proficient at probability in Maths class, so unfortunately I don't do chances. I can't help ya. but here's one thing I know that must be:there must be a head and a tail in every chance event. Knowing fully well that technically speaking, tail is synonyms to the bad or disadvantaged side of an event, I would advise you to stick with the head side. You go dey alright.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by luminouz(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Is like this guy is cursed or suffering from Alzheimer's disease!!!!
Always this same ol' bullshiiit! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by myself13: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
^^^ nice shot
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by agohmamuda(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
iAudio:
plus the gateman and their neighbours

correct. u sabi grin grin
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
UDUJ:

You a very very sick man. You disgust me. Everything about you is so revolting. This is the 7th time you have made a post about your wife asking if she will cheat on your househelp.

You are a disappointment to men everywhere. Big disgrace angry

Your wife deserves better. Shameless mofo angry

mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

and the other mods: you guys need to permanently ban this amar3664 dude. He even pasted his wife's picture angry
He's one of those Indian guys who invade the internet with their perverted thoughts they could never express in real life, albeit with terrible English, lol. There are so many memes about their type. Pay him no attention grin grin

Check out this link btw, its hilarious and totally worth it grin grin https://www.inuth.com/trends/social-virals/british-woman-hilariously-trolls-indian-scammer-begging-for-money-and-bob-pics/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached by Blonchilli(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Op are you normal?

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage: Lessons For The Wise / Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy / Fight Between Don Jazzy And Olamide, What Really Happen & Who Is At Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.