Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy (3255 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by adoi: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2012
Hello great people. my girl-friend is pregnant for about 18-20 weeks now and we are faced with so much challenges that seemed we cant keep the pregnancy and care well for the baby afterwards since we weren't married and therefore didn't plan for it beore it happened. i'm confused about what to do. is abortion a fair decision? please help. thanks
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by laidol(f): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2012
You are thinking of aborting a 4-5 months pregnancy?

Wrong wrong wrong, dont even go there

start planning for the baby

all d best
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by greatgod2012(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2012
This is what u get when u involve in unprotected s..ex with somebody who is not ur spouse. Thank ur star dt its not even STDs, (HIV inclusive) u contacted.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by greatgod2012(f): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2012
Abortion, in its whole sense is very bad, even for a month old, not to talk of 5-months old pregnancy, u better start to prepare 4 d coming of d innocent baby and let it come and enjoy its life, abi no be u invited d baby, nonsense.

If u are not satisfy with this, betterstill, wait 4 d baby to be born and strangle it with ur hand....nonsense.
mtchewwww.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by k2039: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2012
When you both were opening your filthy leg,you didnt know you arent capable then.If you commit abortion,you are not any different from the greatest killer that ever lived,I can assure you that their will be great consequences for your action in the future,mark my words.

#ABSTINENCE IS THE BEST,SAFEST AND SUREST#
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by k2039: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2012
greatgod2012: This is what u get when u involve in unprotected s..ex with somebody who is not ur spouse. Thank ur star dt its not even STDs, (HIV inclusive) u contacted.
He cant thank his stars yet,he has not gone for medical checkup.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2012
@
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by ifyalways(f): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2012
OP, how old are you and your GF?
Why did you guys wait this late before going for an abortion?

If either of you's are below 20 then abortion is not a "fair deal" as right now, none of you knows what s/he wants. Tell your parents !

If you guys are above 20, what challenges do you guys have?finance?are you guys in school?one of you has to sacrifice education for a job! Aside the challenges and pregnancy, do you think you guys are good enough for each other for marriage?if yes,keep the pregnancy and trudge on, things would get better.

If you are both above 20 and are very very convinced that abortion is the only way out, depending on your location, you can get a very good doctor to induce abortion safely. Its an option and choice.

If I were in your shoes, I won't do abortion though. You know what's best for you,do it! Goodluck!
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Johndoe100(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2012
They seem to have left it rather late for an abortion. Do people adopt kids nowadays? Maybe this is something they should look into.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
greatgod2012: Abortion, in its whole sense is very bad, even for a month old, not to talk of 5-months old pregnancy, u better start to prepare 4 d coming of d innocent baby and let it come and enjoy its life, abi no be u invited d baby, nonsense.

If u are not satisfy with this, betterstill, wait 4 d baby to be born and strangle it with ur hand....nonsense.
mtchewwww.
cheesy cheesy cheesy you dey vex o, Madam Tobi
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Isn't that too late for abortion?

Don't do what will affect the chance of conception in your future when you really need kids o!

My mother told me never to advice anybody about the fate of a foetus ( more than 8 weeks) NEVER !
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by kennethik: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Well my dear sister as it stands now I don't know which direction to tell u to go,my problem is I would not advice to bring in the innocent child without adequately taking care of.there is stiil solution,which is induction,which will involve a. Lot people,because. It can not be done in secret.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Busybody2(f): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wrong section to post this AS THE CHOICE IS YOURS-----------------------------> What you want is either:

i) the Health section to discuss the risks and implications at this late stage

ii) the Religion section to go and placate your conscience with your maker

iii) the Violent/Disgusting Crime Section for "non-obvious" reasons
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by baby124: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
My dear, I will not judge you. Do what you think is best at this time. God will judge you. Afterall I won't contribute a dime to the childs welfare. Quite frankly I am tired and wary of seeing newborns being dumped like trash everywhere. Next time, protect yourself. God help us all.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by adoi: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2012
thank you all. going through your views, i think i'm more confident to handle the situation now. i,ll rather start preparing to give the child the best i could by God's grace.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 27, 2012
adoi: thank you all. going through your views, i think i'm more confident to handle the situation now. i,ll rather start preparing to give the child the best i could by God's grace.

Good! God will provide and open doors of opportunities for you to take care of that baby.

It is well.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Goldieluks: 5:40am On Nov 27, 2012
adoi: thank you all. going through your views, i think i'm more confident to handle the situation now. i,ll rather start preparing to give the child the best i could by God's grace.

May God help you and see you both through.
All the best.
Re: Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

WATCH COUPLE OF DAYS THIS VALENTINE / House Clearance Sales.in Port Harcourt (OLX) / Clarity Regarding Nigerians Born Abroad And Nigerians Born In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.