Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall (506 Views)

Video: Crowd Gathers As Portable Is Taken To Prison After Court Ruling / Patoranking Meets With Fans At Ikeja City Mall (PHOTOS) / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall by londonrivals: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Big Brother Naija winner, Miracle need to reminded that he is a celebrity, the game show winner was seen with just two bodyguards at the ever busy Ikeja city mall yesterday when he went there to buy pringles . Miracle also said that he missed the experience of being inside as commercial bus in Lagos, am sure he will try it.

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-crowd-mobs-miracle-at-ikeja-city-mall/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrRNm2hGRd4
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall by itspzpics(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2018
chaiii celeb
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2018
itspzpics:
chaiii celeb
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2018
This bb naija is an avenue to stardom and fame no doubt even if you were a nobody before but at the same time it has dented lots of yoruba lives like that of bamike olawumi aka bambam. With her sexcapades in the house, I don't think any man will want to settle down with her asides Teddy a. That one even has a son and baby mama already. This is what I do tell my yoruba female friends. They are too loose and find it difficult to control their libido.
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall by Shedrack777: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2018
i'm not bothered about all these ones. i'm more bothered on how he's going to lash nina and release the sex tape
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Mobs Miracle At Ikeja City Mall by OKorowanta: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
This bb naija is an avenue to stardom and fame no doubt even if you were a nobody before but at the same time it has dented lots of yoruba lives like that of bamike olawumi aka bambam. With her sexcapades in the house, I don't think any man will want to settle down with her asides Teddy a. That one even has a son and baby mama already. This is what I do tell my yoruba female friends. They are too loose and find it difficult to control their libido.

You dey yarn puan.
Miracle and Nina na yorubas?
Abi you chop soup wey dem use ogogoro cook?
If you're criticising,criticise all.

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish DAVIDO Girlfriend CHIOMA Is My Sister / Davido's New Song For Chioma, Assurance Hits Over 1 Million Views In 24 Hours / Bbnaija: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Host Miracle And Nine, Donates N2M And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.