Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) (19986 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by stephenduru: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Apostle Suleman arrived Sweden yesterday for a programme.A man was pictured kneeling down to welcome him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/man-kneels-down-to-welcome-apostle.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by stephenduru: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2018

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one, celebrate GRACE, what ever keeps this Man Standing despite all his fights is Great and is worth it. I know if it was Oni of Ife and others it wouldn't be a news. After reading MARK 9:38-40, I criticize no Pastor again.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by gidgiddy: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2018
This fraud of a pastor who could not defend himself against sexual misconduct with Stephanie Otobo?

How this man managed to fool a lot of people into believing he is a man of God is just unbelievable.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by braimeddy: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2018
This is how his members and also those in diaspora do welcome him. So I don't think this is now news

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Hfavored: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2018
I tap into this Grace...... Grace on apostle

9 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Why are my fellow countrymen so stupid?

29 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Auladimeji(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2018
gidgiddy:
This fraud of a pastor who could not defend himself against sexual misconduct with Stephanie Otobo?

How this man managed to fool a lot of people into believing he is a man of God is just unbelievable.
You're a kid.
As an elderly person or wise person you dont argue over what didnt do.

9 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Love you sir..

.try as much as you can, you can't stop Grace..

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Reality12: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Am bewildered, seriously some people can be so daft.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by paxonel(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
stephenduru:
Apostle Suleman arrived Sweden yesterday for a programme.A man was pictured kneeling down to welcome him

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/man-kneels-down-to-welcome-apostle.html?m=1
and the apostle could not stop him or ask him to stand up?

Is the apostle feeding him?

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by nabegibeg: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2018
stephenduru:

Sometimes it is not easy being a Christian

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2018
This is nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by humbleofficer(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Did he kill anyone? Who am I to judge his actions?

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by MillionDollars: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
He’s man of God ooo, not God himself

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
That's his own wahala.

He has chosen as a Christian to bow before a man. So be it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
A man's gift maketh a way for him.

What is your gift Go now and think about it....discover your natural gift and explore it, it will make a way for you as you do with passion smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Bsingle(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Is good to be good.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by okolet(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
I hear say Salah wash Roma like Togo jeans shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
This is why Nigeria will never go anywhere in terms of development...

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by tungamaje: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
I was hoping to see a Swedish kneeling before Suleman but lo and behold, a brainwashed African

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Though why i like this man is that he always speaks the truth. He was able to stand out and the criticize the atrocities of the fulani herdsmen while other pastors were licking buhari's behind.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by hotplate: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
if we some people can do same for royal Fathers I don't see anything wrong doing same for religious fathers

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Kotodoctor: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
They come with swag.

Christ tried to get a perception from us. What we think prophets ought to look. (In case of john thr baptist) So he asked. What is it you went to the wilderness to see? A leave strickened by wind, or a man clother in fine linen.

He said we went to see a prophet.

Prophets look off the sense.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by gfreymom302: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
charisma @ work.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by OsuGanja(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Let’s me honest here,humans are quite dumb .

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Daddy Daddy grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by Drinkwater(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Stay loyal to what you believe in

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) by chuckdee4(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Bowing down before a fellow man *smh* lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society / Pastor Adeboye Attends UNN's Convocation (Photos) / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.