Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos (21239 Views)

School And Houses Destroyed By Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / Court Orders Reopening Of 100 Houses, School, Church Locked By Land Grabbers In / Houses Destroyed As Mast Falls On Buildings After Heavy Rainfall In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Samsimple(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2018
April 25, 2018
Following the unfortunate rainstorm that occurred on Monday evening at Agbogugu, Awgu Local Government Area and Ugbawka in Nkanu East Local Government, which led to the destruction of over 100 homes, schools, a large poultry farm and other public facilities, the Governor of Enugu State, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi sympathizes with the affected persons over the disaster.
Consequently, the governor has directed the Enugu State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), which had earlier visited the disaster scenes, to commence immediate response by providing shelters and relief materials to the affected persons.

The governor wishes to use this opportunity to assure the persons affected by the disaster that his administration will do everything possible to protect and provide them with the necessary assistance to cushion the effect of the loss.
He therefore, reassures the people of Enugu State of his administration’s commitment to their welfare and security of lives and property.

SOURCE>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/over-100-houses-destroyed-after-heavy-rainfall-in-enugu-state-photos.html

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Samsimple(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2018
here in epkoma edo state we never see rain for weeks now..
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Samsimple(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2018
more photos

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by partnerbiz4: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2018
The kind of suffering in this country sef.

It seems that only 1% of the population is smiling.

I wake up each day angry with fear of uncertainty..

I go out and see the majority struggling just to eat.

It's doleful...

20 Likes

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Samsimple(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Cc. lalasticlala
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

Thank God it didn't affect the main Enugu town.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by CheeBoo(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Building that kind of house and expecting rain not to destroy it is like voting for Buhari next year and expecting thunder not to fire you. undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by purem(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Erosionlanders accept our sympathy

5 Likes

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by dataking: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
See their brown roofs. Yet, you will find them abusing Ibadan. Funny people

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Godhead4(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Some of the buildings up there weren't destroyed completely, just needs amendment

1 Like

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by SaAbbas(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Where are the 100 Houses?

I can only see 2 to 5 minor damages

Sorry for the damages

2 Likes

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by nabegibeg: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:
April 25, 2018
Following the unfortunate rainstorm that occurred on Monday evening at Agbogugu, Awgu Local Government Area and Ugbawka in Nkanu East Local Government, which led to the destruction of over 100 homes, schools, a large poultry farm and other public facilities, the Governor of Enugu State, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi sympathizes with the affected persons over the disaster.
Consequently, the governor has directed the Enugu State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), which had earlier visited the disaster scenes, to commence immediate response by providing shelters and relief materials to the affected persons.

The governor wishes to use this opportunity to assure the persons affected by the disaster that his administration will do everything possible to protect and provide them with the necessary assistance to cushion the effect of the loss.
He therefore, reassures the people of Enugu State of his administration’s commitment to their welfare and security of lives and property.

SOURCE>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/over-100-houses-destroyed-after-heavy-rainfall-in-enugu-state-photos.html

where is the 100 houses undecided

2 Likes

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by fyneguy: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
I sympathize with victims.

Are there brown roofs in Enugu?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Yinxies(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
The situation of the country is so pitiful

1 Like

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by CriticMaestro: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2018
fyneguy:
I sympathize with victims.

Are there brown roofs in Enugu?
How does that change anything?
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Don27tiky(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are now using bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but we must be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We must rise up to say no to politics of bloodshed

2 Likes

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by lovelylad: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
hope no casualties

1 Like

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
partnerbiz4:

It's doleful...

this happen in biafra land so blame the biafra leaders for not giving there people a better lifes

1 Like

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by cynhamscakes(f): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2018
My heart goes out to the victims. I pray their Government will render assistance to them.

Need a cake delivered in Abuja? Kindly call 07034794947 Or 08097829359 to place your order.

Moderate biko don't ban me ooo.
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2018
I can't see the 100 buildings
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by SparrowNet(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by Profitsng(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Sorry for their Loss.

Samsung S6 egde For Sale..
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by EponOjuku: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Thank God it didn't affect the main Enugu town.

Yes. Just the outskirts with some houses that look like dog cages.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by EponOjuku: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
I can't see the 100 buildings

nabegibeg:

where is the 100 houses undecided

SaAbbas:
Where are the 100 Houses?

I can only see 2 to 5 minor damages

Sorry for the damages

It's like you don't know these people and their ignorant exaggerations.

1 Like

Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by crisycent: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
We are experiencing hurricane force winds in Nigeria but because this is a shit-hole. The government acts like they don’t know.
Re: 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos by lakesider(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2018
partnerbiz4:

It's doleful...

That is good for you .
Any one in any part of the world that believes government can solve his or her problem will die frustrated same way you will die after 2027 . after Nigeria has experimented with many presidents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / Should I Complete My Mother House Or Build Mine First? I'm In Dillenma Pls Help / Which Areas or Estates On The Island Are Least Prone To Flooding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.